Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: HGH user NEED HELP ASAP

Ak90 is offline New Member

Post HGH user NEED HELP ASAP

hello there,
    i have norditropin hgh 15mg/1.5 ml, but i don't have the pin i only have insulin syringe .3cc . how much should i take from the hgh to get the 2 iu in my syring?

thank you

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do,you mean 15 iu/1.5 ml?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak90 View Post
    hello there,
    i have norditropin hgh 15mg/1.5 ml, but i don't have the pin i only have insulin syringe .3cc . how much should i take from the hgh to get the 2 iu in my syring?

thank you
    If you have 15mg of GH then you have approximately 45iu's in a 1.5 ml solution/volume . so you have 15iu per .5ml / 1/2cc or 50iu clicks on slin pin . which means 1 click or iu on the slin pin is 0.3iu of actual GH. So to get 2iu you need to go to 6.6 clicks .. just draw 7iu and that will get you roughly 2iu of GH.

I'm basing this on that 1mg of HGH is equal to 3iu of HGH.. I suck at math though so you may want to check it yourself

Ak90 is offline New Member
    mate i don't have the pin i only have insulin syringe .3cc. so how can get 2 iu by this syringe ??

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak90 View Post
    mate i don't have the pin i only have insulin syringe .3cc. so how can get 2 iu by this syringe ??
    I was talking about an insulin syringe in my original answer. thats what I meant
    slin pin = insulin syringe .. same thing.

a 'click' on an insulin syringe is a click on an insulin syringe .. it does not matter if your syringe is a .3cc or a full 1cc ,, the clicks (IU's) are the exact same . so like my last post stated, if you want 2iu worth of Growth Hormone then you need to draw out 7 clicks/IUs on your .3cc insulin syringe .

fyi thats a total of 7 of those tiny little lines on the syringe
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-14-2017 at 08:09 PM.
    Sjd3751 likes this.

Thread Information