hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

Abort cycle after 1 week

Im 1 week deep into a test e only cycle. (2 pins of 250 mg). Need to abort due to a car accident i was in. I was running aromasin 12.5 eod from day 1 and discontinued both. Do i need a pct? If so, how should i dose it?

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Didnt you ask this?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    continue taking aromasin for another week or so , as the test e will still be in the system plus estrogen elevation will keep your natty test production suppressed..

After that continue life as usual, no pct needed

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    continue taking aromasin for another week or so , as the test e will still be in the system plus estrogen elevation will keep your natty test production suppressed..

After that continue life as usual, no pct needed

think the AI is necessary? Im really hating aromasin. making me shed like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    think the AI is necessary? Im really hating aromasin. making me shed like crazy
    nothing is "necessary" per se .

my point was that if your estrogen levels elevate, your pituitary will see that and will then not send a signal to your testes to turn on natural production of test and therefore your natty production will take that much longer to turn on .. but if your fine with that then no don't bother taking anymore AI either

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    nothing is "necessary" per se .

my point was that if your estrogen levels elevate, your pituitary will see that and will then not send a signal to your testes to turn on natural production of test and therefore your natty production will take that much longer to turn on .. but if your fine with that then no don't bother taking anymore AI either
    maybe I should switch to adex then .25 mg eod until I start pct?

Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    maybe I should switch to adex then .25 mg eod until I start pct?
    I would not waste the $ just to switch over for a week or two .. also I wouldn't bother with PCT either . you were only a week into the cycle .
    I'd just take a few doses of Aromasin over the next week or so and be done . a few doses of Aromasin isn't going to make you bald (in fact there is no proven direct mechanism of action in aromasin that causes baldness)

Thread Information