bribr411 is offline New Member

4 wks out of cyc..nipple pain?

i was wondering if anyone has ever got symptons of gyno after cycle was complete.i'm 4 weeks out{omnadren ,deca qv 300} was using clomid and now i have a small lump just left of my nipple its sore and a little puffy,any help......

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like gyno to me. Hope you bought some anti e's. if not you might be able to get a script for some now

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Gyno

I know gyno tends to strile some people post-cycle. I'd get some l-dex and Nolva, FAST.

testro is offline New Member
    Gyno can sneak up on you like that but slyder and ron have the right idea with it, get your hands on some anti-e's as qucik as you can.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testro
    Gyno can sneak up on you like that but slyder and ron have the right idea with it, get your hands on some anti-e's as qucik as you can.
    nolvedex helps prevent gyno it doesnt make it go away.
    just as liquidex, aromison,armidex,leterolzole

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    thats why post cycle i always run nolva with clomid. nolva is wayy better for keeping gains after a cycle than clomid, clomid is weak, but a nolva clomid combo will hit it up nice and hard ! its the estrogen that u want to get rid of !

jarret, novaldex stops gyno in its track, it blocks estrogen receptors in the body, whenu come off it gyno comes back depending on what other anti-es u take. if u get gyno and take nolva while cyclign and come off, gyno comes back, but if u take nolva and liquidex when gyno apepars, gyno wont come back for a bit becuz nolva blocks the estrogen and liquidex eats up the estrogen.

hope this helps out !

bribr411 is offline New Member
    thanks everyone for your input,i do have nolva and clomid so i'll do what i can,i just didn't know gyno could sneak up on you post cycle,learned the hard way.lol

Thread Information