Thread: Help with vile?

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member

Help with vile?

I was trying to get my gear out of the vile today and it wouldn't come out...i pushed 1 cc of air into it and tried to pull and all i sucked up was air... i pulled it out put 1 cc more of air pushed it in and the top popped off. I finally got it after that but is the top coming off going to make the gear unsterile??? I put it back on but it's not an air tight seal anymore...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    I was trying to get my gear out of the vile today and it wouldn't come out...i pushed 1 cc of air into it and tried to pull and all i sucked up was air... i pulled it out put 1 cc more of air pushed it in and the top popped off. I finally got it after that but is the top coming off going to make the gear unsterile??? I put it back on but it's not an air tight seal anymore...
    What gauge of needle are you using?

Try running the bottle under warm water to make it thinner.

23 should i go to a lower gauge?... should i be worried about the gear being unsterile now?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    23 should i go to a lower gauge?... should i be worried about the gear being unsterile now?
    What kind of gear are you using? Hmmm 23G should fine for all most everything.

I wouldn't worry to much about the gear being unsterile. Think of people who use amps and have to break the tops off them...the AS is being exposed to air there.

Try running the gear under warm water first...then try again. Make sure you use an alcohol swab on the stopper each time.

I'm using rt 400mg eq(the one that gave me problems) and denkell t400(didn't have any problems with this).. i seemd to have lots of air in the syringe too... maybe I didn't screw it on tight enough...

hybrid is offline Member
    If the vial opened, it would probably make sense to prefill the rest into syringes now. Seems like the gear would be safer stored that way. That way you are only having to open and use the vial one more time. For what it's worth.

I was thinking the same thing... i'll probably do that later tonite... thx

Thread Information