Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: 1st cylce on sust 250

Riskz11 is offline New Member

1st cylce on sust 250

Hi all

i started my first cylce on sust 250 on monday im taking 250mg 1mL per pin x 2 monday and thursday so 500mg weekly.
    im going to do a pct 3 weeks after my cycle of 12weeks with nolvadex and maybe armidex.

my age is 22
    height is 5ft 10
    weight 80kg
    bf% is 13.8
    lean body mass is 68kg.

i calculated this as a daily intake.
    BMR = 370 + (21.6 X 68) = 1838

TDEE = BMR X 1.725 = 3170.55CAL - 350 = 2820

i want to get down below 10% bf with some nice mass behind me.
    what sort of macros am i looking at atm im doing
    350 protein
    175 carbs
    60g fats.

i train
    legs on monday for around 2 hours
    chest and trys on tuesday for 1 and half with cardio
    wednesday i go and train abs and cardio
    thursday i do back and bies with cardio.
    friday shoulders with cardio
    saturday bies and trys with cardio.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

TRAINING
    You need a few years of hard training under your belt before even considering taking any kind of anabolic support, people who jump on a cycle to soon without having some quality years under their belt usually results in injuries, it takes time to develop your connective tissue, tendons and nervous system to heavy overload training. Slowly getting your own system use to these kinds of extreme's will only help in muscle growth later on when you do decide to start taking AAS.

Build a solid foundation for muscle tissue to grow and maintaining and development will be far greater than without it. Many younger guys will start cycling before they have reached their genetic potential which is crazy when a good solid diet and training program will be far beneficial and productive to muscle building.

Workouts should be mainly focused on basic movements with a priority of over loading the muscle each and ever time you train, increasing your strength and ability to lift in proper form will help with building the foundation for future development

DIET
    A lot of younger bodybuilders don't know how to eat. Researching and understanding how your own body responds will help you get to your natural limit, the right food at the right time and a full understanding of proteins,carbs, and fats will only help you succeed in achieving your natural goals. Keeping a diet diary will also help you understand the importance of macro, nutrients, calories and should help you see in which areas you could be going wrong in adding lean muscle tissue.

No matter how much anabolic support you have it will be worthless without proper nutrition, food will help build and maintain your valued muscle weather its natural, cycling or in PCT. Adjusting your food intake and consuming muscle building foods coupled with a solid training program will help you achieve your natural limit and foundation before you start AAS use.

This area is a huge problem with the younger guys and I can't express enough how important diet/food is when first starting out, post and pre training nutrition are very important and understanding how to load and feed the body will help push growth and create a very natural anabolic environment.
    Nogbad the bad likes this.

Can I take something other than aas? I can feel how you feel through that post so I’m taking things into consideration is there something I can take to further enchance

Btw will I loose all my gains in the next couple weeks if I stop now all I had was 250mg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riskz11 View Post
    Can I take something other than aas? I can feel how you feel through that post so I’m taking things into consideration is there something I can take to further enchance
    why don't you start with a solid diet and nutrition program like marcus just explained to you.... shortcuts are not what you need right now and if you need to take something to get motivated then this lifestyle is not for you...
    maybe try creatine it is the only supplement that has actual research to back up its effectiveness...visit our nutrition forum and learn how to eat to grow while natty so when you do eventually try aas you will have the tools you need already in place to succeed...keep it simple man and good luck...
    Nogbad the bad likes this.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    'my age is 22
    height is 5ft 10
    weight 80kg
    bf% is 13.8
    lean body mass is 68kg.'

Oh you found them. That was quick !

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Don’t judge a book

Blog Entries
    well at least do a log with pictures so others can learn from your experience if your going to do it regardless of others input good or bad...good luck...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riskz11 View Post
    Btw will I loose all my gains in the next couple weeks if I stop now all I had was 250mg
    you haven't gained anything in a week so if you come off you will look the same imho...
    songdog likes this.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    You've been given excellent advice here.You'd be wise to take it.
    Like ghettoboy says,give creatine a go.It's the best natural gear i've used,
    and besides being inexpensive,it actually works.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    At age 22 I would suggest just taking advantage of your own hormones right now.
    All you need is dedication, rest, training and diet. Save the AAS for later down the road if you still choose.

Thread Information