Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Test E cut cycle few different questions

Ant8200 is offline New Member

Test E cut cycle few different questions

Hello all. This is my first post because I forgot my old name. I'll start with stats, cycle, goals, issues
    5'6_180lbs_17%FAT
    First time test. I've run GH and anavar for 6 months a few years ago and just GH for 3 months 2 months ago (source went dry).

Life long athlete getting older and need a cut cycle after putting on fat from stress, long work hours with too much booze and food

Cycle
    150mg test E Tues/Sat week 1-12
    T3 25mg ramp up to 100mg and down week 3-10
    Arimidex starting at 2 shot week 1 through pct

I wanted to start so didn't get pre bloods but I will be getting frequent bloods starting this Friday.

Diet and training will get me back to where I was. My goal for the cycle is to get leaner, denser and sit at 170lb at 7%bf (I was 155lbs at 6% when I was competiting. I'm a short but big wide guy so I'm not looking to get bigger that's why only 300mg. And the t3 is to cheat and help get this fat off.

Issues
    -my arimidex is underground nolvadex so I'm not happy about it. Hoping the doc will give me a RX. Pink and yellow capsules - anyone seen these. I took 1 today but I'm skeptical
    -my guy who is a close friend couldn't get me t3 so he got me t4 that I can't find online so I'm sketchy about that. I've also read t4 will do nothing. Extra amounts will not convert to t3. So why shut down my natural t4 with no results. I also think the humatropin I was running and just stopped suddenly may have messed with my insulin or thyroid so I'll get that cleared by the docs. Stress, lack of training and poor diet can add weight but I've packed on belly fat quick and im always tired.

Pain a day after pibing
    So my guy who is a close friend and been on everything under the sun for 15+ years straight said its okay to use my insulin pins just to back fill so the pin isn't dull. And to pin the quads - I can't reach my tush and use to hands to aspirate .

I've pinned twice in the proper spot on the quads. No pain when pinning or that day but the next day it felt like someone gave me a dead leg. Like the spot right below where I pinned was a sore muscle with a little warmth. This last 2 days. Second shot Tuesday morning by end of day same pain into today. Am I doing something wrong. I don't carry much fat on my legs so in pretty sure I'm hitting it right into the muscle with the small pin. I think the pin is bending BC so thin and that's the pain. My buddy said its normal and body just not used to it. but could it be I'm not hitting it into the muscle and its staying subQ?

Obviously my good friend isn't a good source so if I can't get scripts from the doctor I'll lurk around the boards until i find.

Thank you all in advance

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    You said stress booze and food has made you fat and out of shape .. well how long have you been back to serious training and diet before slapping this drug cycle together ?

to me it sounds like you went straight from the couch with an empty 6 pack of beer and a half empty box of pizza and decided to start injecting yourself.
    maybe I'm wrong but just the impression I'm getting.
    songdog likes this.

I guess I went a little over the top with my why got fat. Definitely not from the couch with a 6 pack to the gym. I've still been training 2x week, booze in airports and hotels with work travel for a month which is over. Food issue was not being able to meal prep and eating 3,meals a day out not 6 like a normally do. I def let myself go a bit but I gave a very poor impression. I'm a wrestler so my diet and training has been clean for 20 years straight.

2 weeks ago started actually training. For me that's cardio 4-6 days a week in the am and lift at night 5 days. Now that I'm back fully training and have the time is when I decided to start the cycle. Been an athlete for 25 years and training with weights since im 18.
    Last edited by Ant8200; 11-15-2017 at 05:11 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    You said stress booze and food has made you fat and out of shape .. well how long have you been back to serious training and diet before slapping this drug cycle together ?

to me it sounds like you went straight from the couch with an empty 6 pack of beer and a half empty box of pizza and decided to start injecting yourself.
    maybe I'm wrong but just the impression I'm getting.
    Bro you are sounding too much like me!
    GearHeaded likes this.

You have not been training long enough to be running aas bro.Your muscles will get stronger faster than your tendons and ligaments and you will injure them.My advice is to not cycle for a yr and see if you are serious.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thank you guys for the replies. As for not training long enough. I took 1 week off from training and had 2 months of not a perfect diet and weekend drinks. I've trained consistently and well since I'm 18 and I waited until I was 35 to incorporate any aas. So after 20 years of comparative sports and lifting my tendons are pretty strong. I shouldn't have jumped on the GH when I did this run there was sick family and I couldn't focus on training.

I guess I came off wrong in my opening post. Im calling myself fat right now because im my biggest hater.

I have reached my max natural and I'm looking to incorporate a low dose of test right now. I didn't come on saying I'm running some huge stack. I'm seeing how my body reacts to test alone first.

Really just wanted to know why I would feel a sore muscle from the pinning site and if anyone has seen. Pink and yellow capsule nolva? I know the only way to know if its real is with labs which I'll get. I was just curious.

Thank you guys again for the reply

Yeah it's hard to give someone advice when wat you tell us isn't wat you ment to say.

Thread Information