• 1 Post By Quester
  • 2 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: tbol and upcoming surgery

tigerlilyx61 is offline Female Member

tbol and upcoming surgery

I am scheduled to have cosmetic surgery on December 1st. It will be done under local anesthesia. I am due to start my next cycle of tbol on Monday 11/20/17. I have been told by my Dr to stop taking vitamin E and fish oil 2 weeks prior to surgery because they can increase bleeding. I am more concerned about bruising related to excess bleeding than actual blood loss during the procedure. The surgery is on my face and I will be returning to work 3 days post op. Does anyone know if it is advised to stop tbol prior to surgery? Thank you in advance.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Lol, surely thats a given...

TBH id be fully transparent with your doctor!

Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Lol, surely thats a given...

TBH id be fully transparent with your doctor!
    Well I appreciate the effort at least but what's a given? That tbol can cause bleeding? Because that was my question. I don't want to tell my Dr. First of all, he is NOT going to know and 2nd because he doesn't know he will say to stop. I work in the health field...I know how it works

If I don't get an answer by Monday I will not start the cycle.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Dude just wait a few more weeks to start the cycle
    Quester and Obs like this.

No disrespect meant Op, but it’s common sense that you would wait until your surgery and then rediscovery until introducing AAS. Someone in the Medical field should know this !!

Health Field **

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlilyx61 View Post
    Well I appreciate the effort at least but what's a given? That tbol can cause bleeding? Because that was my question. I don't want to tell my Dr. First of all, he is NOT going to know and 2nd because he doesn't know he will say to stop. I work in the health field...I know how it works
    Anything worth doing is only worth doing well. How long have you waited for this surgery? Would you have posted this question if you didn't think that there was any reason to worry? The bigger question seems to be, do you want to be the kind of person that doesn't know if they can master their needs for immediate gratification and their impulses? Do you want to have to worry that you may not be your master?
    hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Also a tbol only cycle wont do anything but give you ED

Yeah test with everything......

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    about 6 months ago I went in for a major reconstructive back surgery , I purposely upped my HGH dose to 6iu and ran 250mg of Deca (before and after the surgery to promote healing).

Do some research and see if T-bol increases IGF production at all, it may have some factors that may help you heal.
    I don't know ,, worth looking into.

but if your actually planning a full cycle, knowing your going to be having surgery right in the middle of it , I'd just hold off and wait until after the surgery when you can focus on recovery and then focus on diet and training.
    Obs likes this.

OK wow...I appreciate the responses but honestly sometimes people don't communicate the best on these sites. I'm on another site similar to this one and asked the same question and NO one replied so, to that end, I should be happy at least I have some replies.

Let me first say I am a woman (didn't think I needed to say that given the username) so I don't need to worry about ED and who said I was only doing tbol?

Second...yes it is disrespectful to say that I should know that because I am in the medical field. If I've learned anything through this process it's that even the most educated people, doctors included, don't know alot when it comes to hormones and AAS. That's just rude.

I dug a little deeper today and think I found the answer to my question. Thanks again.

OK wow...I appreciate the responses but honestly sometimes people don't communicate the best on these sites. I'm on another site similar to this one and asked the same question and NO one replied so, to that end, I should be happy at least I have some replies.

Let me first say I am a woman (didn't think I needed to say that given the username) so I don't need to worry about ED and who said I was only doing tbol?

Second...yes it is disrespectful to say that I should know that because I am in the medical field. If I've learned anything through this process it's that even the most educated people, doctors included, don't know alot when it comes to hormones and AAS. That's just rude.

I dug a little deeper today and think I found the answer to my question. Thanks again.

Well thats your opinion, but in MY opinion you should be smart enough to know that taking AAS without consulting a doctor before surgery is foolish. Nothing about my post was rude in the slightest. Its just common sense that it would be best to wait due to multiple reasons...

Dont come on here if you cant handle real feedback and get salty when you hear something you do not like!
    Quester and Obs like this.

Glad you found your answer.
    Kind of disappointed to hear your so sensitive and easily offended.
    Your Welcome
    Obs likes this.

I have more advice, particular to surgery (dermatological) and substances (tb5000) and my personal experience but no one should give advice to those who would hold it against them for doing so.
    Nobody treated you poorly, perhaps you do not have the emotional stability to be altering your hormones.
    Last edited by Quester; 11-18-2017 at 07:19 PM.
    Obs and GearHeaded like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Anything worth doing is only worth doing well. How long have you waited for this surgery? Would you have posted this question if you didn't think that there was any reason to worry? The bigger question seems to be, do you want to be the kind of person that doesn't know if they can master their needs for immediate gratification and their impulses? Do you want to have to worry that you may not be your master?
    Perfectly put!
    Keep on giving in to immediate gratification vs. Doing things the right way and it will get you...
    Obs.

Wtf is a cycle of tbol? Sounds like a partial cycle that will be impropely administered start to finish without, test, AI, or hcg ... Do you have a pct protocol following this?

Wait a while longer. What have you got to lose? I know you sure as hell don't have anything to gain on a tbol only cycle.

Obs
    I once drove a concrete truck to a hospital and poured the floor for a new addition. I had to stand inside and run the chute soo...

I have worked in the medical/health field clearly...
    Trust me tbol only won't get you anywhere.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    T-bol only cycles work fairly well for women dosed at only 10mg per day. She'll see plenty of strength gains as well as muscle fullness and some size. However VAR is better for females to use while cutting (my wife gains muscle with T-bol, and maintains muscle and looses body fat with VAR).

Obs, the OP is female you are right on though that a T-bol only cycle for a male would be an absolute waste.
    Obs likes this.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Personally,i wouldn't be keen on using anything other than prescribed meds,prior to a surgical procedure.
    If anything goes wrong,it would be to easy for those involved to blame self medication as the reason.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

PM Admin your name should be in pink for ladies.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    T-bol only cycles work fairly well for women dosed at only 10mg per day. She'll see plenty of strength gains as well as muscle fullness and some size. However VAR is better for females to use while cutting (my wife gains muscle with T-bol, and maintains muscle and looses body fat with VAR).

Obs, the OP is female you are right on though that a T-bol only cycle for a male would be an absolute waste.
    Oh... Shit... Sorry.

Obs

I apologize but I didn't realize you were female. As songdog said pm admin for pink access.
    If members had known you were female it would have completely changed the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I apologize but I didn't realize you were female. As songdog said pm admin for pink access.
    If members had known you were female it would have completely changed the responses.
    Not mine.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Not mine.
    I was referring to ed, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I was referring to ed, etc..
    I know buddy. It just seemed important to me to point out that equal means equal treatment. There's no need to assume that a woman is to weak to handle the truth.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information