Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jangles1
  • 1 Post By kronik420

Thread: First Test injection - disaster help

testmeup is offline New Member

First Test injection - disaster help

Hi, Guys, I need a little help I have done my first Test injection, and it did not turn well. I haven't done much of a study and send into my virgin quads 400mg (2ml) which I found out one day later was a big mistake. My leg started to swell up, and it created edema, and it was painful as hell. I could barely walk or bend my knee. I am sure it is not an infection from the needle because the place where I injected the substance is not painful and there is no swelling. Yesterday the pain started to disappear but it is still very noticeable, but I can now walk and ride a bike as well, only need to have my muscle warm, and it doesn't hurt. The swelling is moving slowly down to the knee, and it is now under the knee. Do you think I have to look for medical help or it will get better every day? Should I use heat packs or cold pack? Or anything I could get the swelling down. I did use Osmo patch overnight, and it got a little bit of liquid out. Please help.

Thank you

Jangles1 is offline Member
    What ester are you injecting and why do 400mg in 1 go? Seems excessive for a virgin muscle.

Ive had crippling PIP in my leg Delt and Left Quad, yet right Quad, right Ventroglute and left Ventroglute were all fine. This is all 250mg / 1ml..

I couldn't use my arm or walk for 4 days with the bad pips. If your leg is ok now id chill out and relax. In future do not subject your virgin muscles to so much compound.

You 'should' ideally be splitting up your dose anyway if its test to 2x per week for a long ester to balance your blood levels out!

200mg a week, I think will be better all around for pain and blood levels, but let a vet confirm this!

Lastly - Why the fuck have you not done more research into this. Not a good attitude injecting yourself without knowing some basics. Common sense for me would say injecting 400mg in my first ever injection is ridiculous!! Come on dude
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-18-2017 at 06:45 AM.
    bodyman46 likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    You need sterile sterile sterile practices. Wipe injection area 2x with alcohol, don't let needles touch anything after switching from draw pin to injection pin, leave injection pin capped until you got your spit ready.

Should be
    1. Wipe area 2x with alcohol
    2. Let dry (few seconds)
    3. Uncap and straight to injection site.

Remember, your burying a 1.5" fat piece of metal deep into muscle tissue

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the reason the swelling is going down to your knee is simply because gravity is having the gear you injected migrate in that direction .. and all that tissue is 'virgin' tissue not used to the foreign compound you injected. its just inflammation, no need to worry . try injecting more often but with a smaller 1cc or less of gear

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    reminds me of my first ever pin, 2.5 ml into quad....will never pin that much or pin quads ever again... lesson learnt.. i think i used a heat pack and that helped a bit....
    Tommya30 likes this.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    for a first time I would oh hit rear end....master that first before leg imo...thats my go to still

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    for a first time I would oh hit rear end....master that first before leg imo...thats my go to still

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    we are all a bit different with our preferences .. after years and years and thousands of injections , I started with glutes and quads, but now they are my least favorite places to inject . . now biceps, chest, front delt, and lats are my go to

HI Guys thanks for all info. It is 6th day and swelling hasn't changed much, it is slowly moving down to my calf but it is also present around the knee joint and above. Pain in manageable, I did get Voltaren Pills and cream today. How long will it take or should I get some antibiotics? I dont want to tell my doctor so looking for alternatives. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by testmeup View Post
    HI Guys thanks for all info. It is 6th day and swelling hasn't changed much, it is slowly moving down to my calf but it is also present around the knee joint and above. Pain in manageable, I did get Voltaren Pills and cream today. How long will it take or should I get some antibiotics? I dont want to tell my doctor so looking for alternatives. Thanks again
    can you still walk ok? still workout?

I can walk on it, but it is limited due to swelling, so slightly complicated to bent. I can't run or walk fast. I can do upper body workouts and I can ride a bike. Squats would be too difficult because of swelling. I am just worried about an abscess.

I can walk on it, but it is limited due to swelling, so slightly complicated to bent. I can't run or walk fast. I can do upper body workouts and I can ride a bike. Squats would be too difficult because of swelling. I am just worried about an abscess.
    6 days and no improvement, id go to the doctor and say i pinned some B12..

still pinning?

Yes, First Test injection - disaster help-20171120_202836.jpgit is still pinning. Much less than before, but usually when I change position from sitting to standing.

what exact part of the quad did you pin

and what ester did you pin??
    what is the steroid and concentration and brand??

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    and what ester did you pin??
    what is the steroid and concentration and brand??

It was side of my quad - vastus lateralis - but it could go to fascia.

I did Test 400 - testp25mg, testc 187mg, teste- 185mg

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    I’m thinking the problem is just a result of this being your first go at it .. i have Always chosen my quads( the far outermost hish up spot ) pretty much if i hang my hand at my side,i pin where my pointer finger would touch.. my first pin was test E and only at 1cc i still Had a swollen leg the next few days. I used to alternate legs , doing twice a week injections, but have made the switch to all in my right leg for now.. just due to being the most simple, comfortable , effortless,etc.. spot for me to do so. I am very lean and have always used 25G 1” pins and do twice weekly injections of test E and whatever other compound i am Running at the time for a
    Total of 2ccs max per pin with zero discomfort since the first pin ..

Couchlock is offline Banned
    It was side of my quad - vastus lateralis - but it could go to fascia.

I did Test 400 - testp25mg, testc 187mg, teste- 185mg

What lab was used? Or was this some domestic home brew?

Your quad looks pretty bad compared to other one.

Is it hot?
    Are YOU running a fever, or higher than normal temp?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    What lab was used? Or was this some domestic home brew?

Your quad looks pretty bad compared to other one.

Is it hot?
    Are YOU running a fever, or higher than normal temp?
    No, it was from a reputable Aussie seller. But it was probably a too much and partly into the fascia. Paid a visit to my friend doctor and he did an ultrasound, so there is no abscess. He still could see it, but he said it is absorbing. Just keep icing, moving, Voltaren gel and pills and will be better within a week. So will see. But my first day without any pain. Swelling still big. My calf is double size.

Thread Information