Domtux is offline New Member

Need advice on Gyno prevention

I am somewhat terrified of gyno. I will be running Aromasin 12.5mg EOD, but I have some questions related to this topic.

1. If I find that I am sensitive to gyno and get some despite my usage of Aromasin, am I stuck with the amount I got? This sticky ("all-you-need-know-about-gyno") seems to indicate that Letrozole is one that will remove it, not Aromasin.

2. Should I not begin my cycle until I get some Letrozole? If I discover that I am sensitive to gyno, I could up the dosage of Aromasin, but I do not want to be stuck with any amount of Gyno.

3. In the sticky mentioned above and in other places, Letrozole is recommended to be taken at .25mg to begin with. All the pills I have seen come in 2.5mg. How can you use a pill cutter to cut a pill into 5ths? It only cuts in half, so If you cut it in half 3 times you would get a .3125mg chunk the size of a small grain of rice.

Overall, do you guys think I should get the Letrozole? I dont want to end up stuck with any Gyno whatsoever and scrambling for a drug to fix it, since all I will have it Aromasin.

Or maybe I should buy more Aromasin so that I can double its dosage?

Thanks,

Dom

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    best way to prevent gyno on cycle is to add in a SERM (on top of your AI) like Raloxifene. Letro is great for when Estrogen gets out of hand, but if your running an AI to start you'll be fine, and the SERM will work at the receptor site itself.

I still like to have Letro on hand with any cycle I do though

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Domtux View Post
    I am somewhat terrified of gyno. I will be running Aromasin 12.5mg EOD, but I have some questions related to this topic.

1. If I find that I am sensitive to gyno and get some despite my usage of Aromasin , am I stuck with the amount I got? This sticky ("all-you-need-know-about-gyno") seems to indicate that Letrozole is one that will remove it, not Aromasin.

2. Should I not begin my cycle until I get some Letrozole? If I discover that I am sensitive to gyno, I could up the dosage of Aromasin, but I do not want to be stuck with any amount of Gyno.

3. In the sticky mentioned above and in other places, Letrozole is recommended to be taken at .25mg to begin with. All the pills I have seen come in 2.5mg. How can you use a pill cutter to cut a pill into 5ths? It only cuts in half, so If you cut it in half 3 times you would get a .3125mg chunk the size of a small grain of rice.

Overall, do you guys think I should get the Letrozole? I dont want to end up stuck with any Gyno whatsoever and scrambling for a drug to fix it, since all I will have it Aromasin.

Or maybe I should buy more Aromasin so that I can double its dosage?

Thanks,

Dom
    I would suggest running Aromasin at 25 mg daily. 12.5 EOD is not the to take it, this is a drug that you take daily. What cycle are you planning to run, what is your body fat and do you have a history of Gyno? Those three questions will determine what type of AI you need to take. Do not forget to get bloodwork. Only bloodwork will tell you what is really going on with your body.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Tamoxifen is a damn near staple while I'm on gear

Ralox never seemed to do a better or a faster job for me.

I vary my doses of tamox anywhere from 40mg daily down to 10mg - works, just not fast

And, I'll take gyno over running Letrozole again - which I still have plenty off. It works, works very well to bottom out estro. . . . But, when it does - growing moobs seem to almost feel better

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Tamoxifen is a damn near staple while I'm on gear

And, I'll take gyno over running Letrozole again - which I still have plenty off. It works, works very well to bottom out estro. . . . But, when it does - growing moobs seem to almost feel better
    Difference here is that Tamoxifen down regulates IGF1. So your lowering your IGF production while your on your cycle (when really the goal on cycle is to up-regulate IGF1 production)

Letro does not effect IGF production as far as I'm aware , so your going to get more long term growth by just running a strong AI then you would be adding Tamoxifen to your whole cycle plus the whole time of your PCT (your IGF is going to be tanked, and you'll be limiting your growth potential with every cycle you do)

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hope you guys know what your doing with letro. Overdosing arimidex is enough to make me sleep 20hrs a day.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Difference here is that Tamoxifen down regulates IGF1. So your lowering your IGF production while your on your cycle (when really the goal on cycle is to up-regulate IGF1 production)
    Good info to know

prob with some guys(including myself) - have to run dex on regular to keep gyno in check, even when estro is

I'm ok not being able to gain well, but at least stopping gyno growth

Thread Information