Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Low estrogen, think vials were labeled wrong. HELP

Cman5811 is offline Junior Member

Low estrogen, think vials were labeled wrong. HELP

So I was On a dbol and test e cycle. 250 a week for test, 30mg of dbol. So I was taking it every day for dbol and it was in a red vial, both of my ais adex and armo was clear and amber vial. Is it possible they were wrong! Nothing was marked but that’s what my buddy who bought them for me said. Any words of wisdom! I’m having extremely low Libdo

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cman5811 View Post
    So I was On a dbol and test e cycle. 250 a week for test, 30mg of dbol. So I was taking it every day for dbol and it was in a red vial, both of my ais adex and armo was clear and amber vial. Is it possible they were wrong! Nothing was marked but that’s what my buddy who bought them for me said. Any words of wisdom! I’m having extremely low Libdo
    Are you having ED issues? I would never trust ANYONE that gave me something in an unmarked bottle. Made that mistake ONE time and never will happen again. Go get some bloodwork done. Are you taking HCG ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Are you having ED issues? I would never trust ANYONE that gave me something in an unmarked bottle. Made that mistake ONE time and never will happen again. Go get some bloodwork done. Are you taking HCG?
    Somewhat, it’s like taking me ALOT longer to get hard and to stay hard, which I’m assuming is low Libdo, I’m almost positive my e2 is crashed. The vials are correct so I’m good. No HCG . So if my e2 crashed should I still take arimdex at .25mg for 2 weeks or no?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    how do you think it would be possible to crash your E2 while taking D-bol yet not taking an AI ?

the only way E2 gets crashed is by taking something that crashes it , like taking way too much AI or Letro . But you were not taking an AI or letro , correct ? you were taking test and D-bol which does just the opposite of crashing E2, it raises it big time
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    how do you think it would be possible to crash your E2 while taking D-bol yet not taking an AI ?

the only way E2 gets crashed is by taking something that crashes it , like taking way too much AI or Letro . But you were not taking an AI or letro , correct ? you were taking test and D-bol which does just the opposite of crashing E2, it raises it big time

Ya man that’s what I don’t get, I legit was taking Test e and dbol . I took aromisim probably 4-5 times in the 2 week period. Maybe I took too much? But I didn’t bloat. Maybe it’s mental. Cuz for my sex drive like I can still get a bomer when jerking off. Would you just advise to take the adex for .25mg or just wait 2 weeks off everything and start nolva and clomid. Even if my estrogen crashed will clomid and nolva Dex still have a effect on me for pct?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cman5811 View Post
    Ya man that’s what I don’t get, I legit was taking Test e and dbol. I took aromisim probably 4-5 times in the 2 week period. Maybe I took too much? But I didn’t bloat. Maybe it’s mental. Cuz for my sex drive like I can still get a bomer when jerking off. Would you just advise to take the adex for .25mg or just wait 2 weeks off everything and start nolva and clomid. Even if my estrogen crashed will clomid and nolva Dex still have a effect on me for pct?
    I think your E2 is HIGH now low. Legit AAS and unknown AI will make your E2 go UP not down. Aromisim is very effective at lowering estrogen it is very difficult to “crush” or lower estrogen too much while taking this ai.

Here is a sticky that I would suggest that you read. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...nce-guide.html

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    how many threads do you wanna make regarding the same issue ? maybe 6 more?

I think your E2 is HIGH now low. Legit AAS and unknown AI will make your E2 go UP not down. Aromisim is very effective at lowering estrogen it is very difficult to “crush” or lower estrogen too much while taking this ai.

Here is a sticky that I would suggest that you read. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...nce-guide.html
    How do you have high estrogen without having side effects tho! Like my tits are fine. Would I get high esto from the test and dbol ?

So I believe I took aromisin 4-5 times probably .75ml and I think I do adex the first time though because I got caught up in exitment and confused about the bottles which I took I think 1ml-1mg of adex. Other than that it was literally test 3 weeks and dbol
    Everyday. My buddy said maybe I needed more test because my dbol doseage was different maybe? So in all you think I should just stick to arimdex for 2 weeks .25mg eod still? I just don’t get how my estrogen levels get high from test and dbol. Without having side effects besides Libdo. I appreciate you’re patience and help. Young kid just trying to get his pp back in action

Thread Information