Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

Questions about test e and winny cycle

I am not looking to put on too much weight because I'm a wide receiver but i definitely need to gain some strength and speed.
    so i have some question
    What dosage should i use for each? I'm 5,9 165 (very light because of so much conditioning from the season but I'm usually around 175) and looking to stay at around 185-190 so id like to keep 10-15 pounds after cycle.

What supplements do you guys think i should take? I'm looking for lean muscle growth and body fat reduction.

this is my second cycle and my first did not have test in it so I'm not sure about keeping my estrogen in control but I've heard arimidex is good. but I'm not 100% sure about it so someone fill me in on the best thing to do for that please.

bump.i need help please lol

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Someone more experienced will give you more detail, but you will need to give your full stats (age, body fat)

'What supplements do you guys think i should take? I'm looking for lean muscle growth and body fat reduction.'

I think most will say you need to cut or bulk. You can try and recomp but Ive seen a lot of guys on here say its best to bulk or cut with recomping being quite tricky to do successfully.

You should read this - http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

It will educate you on everything you need to know in regards to Test only.

Maybe just stick with a Test cycle or throw in an oral like Turinobol (good for Strength without much size and wont convert to estrogen) too with it being your second cycle., Again... Someone more experienced will give you better advice, I am just passing on what I have learnt.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    bump.i need help please lol
    Please provide stats. Age height, bf%, previous cycle, etc.
    Without this info it will be difficult. Arimidex should be fine .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Please provide stats. Age height, bf%, previous cycle, etc.
    Without this info it will be difficult. Arimidex should be fine .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

age 24 5'9 9-12% bodyfat id say. i did 1 tbol cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Someone more experienced will give you more detail, but you will need to give your full stats (age, body fat)

'What supplements do you guys think i should take? I'm looking for lean muscle growth and body fat reduction.'

I think most will say you need to cut or bulk. You can try and recomp but Ive seen a lot of guys on here say its best to bulk or cut with recomping being quite tricky to do successfully.

You should read this - http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

It will educate you on everything you need to know in regards to Test only.

Maybe just stick with a Test cycle or throw in an oral like Turinobol (good for Strength without much size and wont convert to estrogen) too with it being your second cycle., Again... Someone more experienced will give you better advice, I am just passing on what I have learnt.
    ok ill take a read and i just did a tbol cycle and loved it on cycle but didn't keep anything after due to whatever of the many reasons that could have been.
    I've heard great things about athletes and winny so i wanted to try it out.
    and I'm looking for very quick gains before season so i want to stack

Thread Information