Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lordluke

Thread: My 3rd cycle update

Lordluke is offline Junior Member

My 3rd cycle update

Hi guys, wanted to make this thread more for the guys that are kind of new to cycling and in particular who feel they need more gear than they actually do.

So this is my third ever cycle, my first was 500mg test.
    My second was 400mg test and 400mg Deca .
    Both cycles went really well both during and recovering after pct. After each cycle I have trained naturally having a year rest between cycles, so I basically cycle every summer for the last three years.

This cycle I’ve decided to go light and simple and keep things on the low side, 300mg test 300mg Deca, basically I have gone into this cycle mentally strong And want to see if I can squeeze some nice gains out of this small cycle. I’m using hcg and arimedex and have caber on hand.

Now I’m just about 4. 1/2 weeks into this cycle and I’m up around 11 pounds so far, this last week I’ve felt my strength really go up and my niggling joints are feeling awesome, I’m pretty lean so all veins are really starting to pop which I love haha. No real sides that I have noticed accept my heart races every night before I fall asleep and wake up like every hour during sleep every night, this didn’t happen with test only cycle but did on my second cycle with Deca, I also have mini panic attacks right before I’m about to drop off to sleep which is weird, the boys down below are nice and full and my tool is working well. I will be doing bloods next week.

So basically guys I just wanted to share my current cycle progress and point out that sometimes we all don’t need to take as much of something or even take a strong steroid like tren , keep things simple and small and see how you go, I’m working my ass off and eating shit loads of food even if I’m not hungry, just trying to do the hard yards to yield the most amount of gains possible, my target is 15 pounds, I’m confident I’ll get there.
    Cheers.
    985671628 and songdog like this.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Amazing read that mate. Really interesting to see you doing the same cycle as cycle 2 AND lowering your doses....

How did the Decca make you feel in Cycle too compared to just Test?

Also, any before and afters of Cycle 1?

Lordluke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Amazing read that mate. Really interesting to see you doing the same cycle as cycle 2 AND lowering your doses....

How did the Decca make you feel in Cycle too compared to just Test?

Also, any before and afters of Cycle 1?
    Mate I don’t really take many photos to be honest lol just not my thing.

Mate the test only cycle felt great, slept well and didn’t really feel much different accept a super high libido, I actually had Deca and was going to run that but a wise member on this forum suggested otherwise and I’m glad I did because for my second cycle, the Deca really does make me feel as though I’m taking something, more strength with the Deca also, but the Deca does interfere with my sleep, my heart just seems to pump a lot more, brings on some anxiety. Best advice I was given was to try one compound first so you know what does what.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Yeah mate I understand about taking pictures. Pics can be a bit of a nightmare tbf....

Its always really intriguing hearing other peoples stories and how they approach things.. God work man!

Are you from England by any chance ?

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Yes, i've experimented anxiety and panic attack during deca ; it's true that my E2 was a little drifter and that might cause very anxiety ( especially when it's higher ). Increasing heart pumping rate is a frequent symptoms i have even with Test only, but it's normal.

Thread Information