Thread: New tren cycle

Benjah_6 is offline New Member

New tren cycle

So I’ve been on test for about 4 weeks now and am about to introduce tren e. Wondering what you guys recommend to start with dosage wise. I’m 5’11, 190lbs at 11% bf. I’ve been lifting for 8 years, and I’m 25 years old. I realize tren e is a slow release so I won’t feel the effects right away. Just want some opinions

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Cycle history.

Test dosage?

What on cycle ancillaries are you taking?

PCT plan?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Cycle history.

Test dosage?

What on cycle ancillaries are you taking?

PCT plan?
    There’s BIB. Been quiet lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjah_6 View Post
    So I’ve been on test for about 4 weeks now and am about to introduce tren e. Wondering what you guys recommend to start with dosage wise. I’m 5’11, 190lbs at 11% bf. I’ve been lifting for 8 years, and I’m 25 years old. I realize tren e is a slow release so I won’t feel the effects right away. Just want some opinions
    Is this your first cycle or first time with Tren ?

I am led to believe you should use Tren Ace so its in and out if you dont like it or it doesn't agree with you!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You just joined and your profile says you are 23 and now you say your 25 you know if your health means so little you that you need to lie to us wat does that say about you?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Tren E is not something to just add to a cycle if you have never done it before. Tren Enanthate has a half-life of 10.5 days. That means it will take 10.5 days to get the amount of drug in the body to be reduced to exactly one-half of a given concentration of the drug. So that 1 shot will take 21 days to get out of your system.

The benefits of Tren seem to be totally diminished by the Sides from my perspective. Def wouldn't be doing Tren E lol

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    The benefits of Tren seem to be totally diminished by the Sides from my perspective. Def wouldn't be doing Tren E lol
    Tren is a great compound from by experience , I feel great on Tren all around . you just have to know how to dial in your dosage. you push the envelope too much then those nasty sides pop up. Thats why I like Tren Ace, I know from trial and error that if I push it to over 500 or so a week I start getting restlessness, lack of sleep, and rapid heart rate , dial it back down under that and I'm good (can't really do that with Tren e as the half life is too long).

I'll even use Tren suspension on top of Tren Ace, its out of the system very quickly, I can push the envelope on heavy workout days (pin an extra 50mg tren base pre-workout) then its out of my system hours later.

plus tren just goes well with about any stack or goal , bulk*, cut, recomp, pre-contest, even strength for powerlifting.

*doesn't work all that well as a stand alone bulker though , needs to be stacked with something estrogenic

a lot of the Tren talk you hear from guys is exaggerated Internet forum myths that are spread around from guys that don't even use Tren. Be smart with how you stack it and dose it and its a great all around compound Imo.
    but being its so dose and sides controlled dependent its best used by more advanced users that know their body and how it responds to AAS very well
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-22-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Fair comments and I think ive bought into the horror stories too much haha.

Either way, good luck OP

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Save it for a future cycle when you are prepared with all the ancillaries on hand.

Thread Information