Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Test E stacked with Equipoise

Cabanaman is offline New Member

Test E stacked with Equipoise

So, im beginning my first cylce. Im 21, I’ve been working out for 3 years (Took a couple months off) And I am determined I am ready for my first cycle:

Test E, 250mg twice a week (Frontload 500mg on first day
    Equipoise 500mg a week (Frontload 500mg first day)
    Arimidex 0.5mg x3 a week
    (all for 10 weeks)

I will use Clomid during the pct.

Thats my plan, feel free to leave any advice. keep in mind many people have different opinions on steroids , please be nice.

The guy that will sell me this is from my work, hes a known competitor from belgium
    and now lives in canada, his source is his trainer, who also trains last years mr “canada”.

He tells me the total is around 600$ CAD. Is this fair? 80$ x3 vial for test, 80$ x 3 EQ vials, the rest is the arimidex and clomid.

His aesthetic is insane and I trust the steroids. But is the price right? How about my plan? Any advice from veterans/experienced user is appreciated.

( My work environment requires to be physically huge. Many coworkers told me their opinions and i’ve concluded that side, i need to hear from you guys though.) Thanks!!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I say wait a few years , 3 years training and only 21yo you got a ways to go before AAS is needed.

I will however touch on your cycle (not necessarily for you, because you should wait, but just for benefit of others who are ready). a lot of guys will suggest for a first cycle that it be 'test only', as much as I do agree with this, I have an exception to that rule. and EQ is generally that exception. Running low dose Test with EQ is actually a cleaner and side effect free cycle then a moderate dose Test only cycle. because all EQ really is is nothing but a 'cleaner' Testosterone , its Test that was designed and modified to convert much less to estrogen and DHT (so way less sides), so new users will actually find it easier to control sides with a low dose test/eq cycle , then a higher dose test only cycle.

250mg test / 500 Eq is an ideal first cycle Imo (but suggest guys be 25+ years old or older , unless they have superior genetics* and its clear at a young age that they have the potential to be pro or make a good career out of their physique ..then taking a risk a bit younger ''might'' be worth it , but also might not)

* and to put that in perspective for you OP , a 21 year old with great genetics is prob going to be about 5'9" tall, weight 205+, at 9% bf, and repping out 315 on the bench fairly easily .
    Obs likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ is worthless, pct is too weak, where’s the hcg ? You’re a bit young to mess with your hormones. What are your stats?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    EQ is worthless, pct is too weak, where’s the hcg? You’re a bit young to mess with your hormones. What are your stats?
    x2 also your AI should be .25 eod. You do not want to crash your e2.

Thread Information