Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: PCT after unintentional steroid usage.

adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Grammar is, spell'd with an 'a' not an 'e' !?!?

Lol. 5 times.

Gold.
    ROFL This is serious man

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    How did you know this size gainer contained steroids ?
    What steroid was it?

You said theres no point telling us the ingredients because ot would be no use. Interested how you woild conclusively find this out.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Grammar is, spell'd with an 'a' not an 'e' !?!?

Lol. 5 times.

Gold.
    Lol...

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by adam12345678 View Post
    LSD doesnt give us incredible body strength
    and lean gains
    the "incredible body strength and lean gains" you got were a HALLUCINATION (wasn't real , if it was real then prove it with pics please). see told you it was LSD, not steroids you took

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the "incredible body strength and lean gains" you got were a HALLUCINATION (wasn't real , if it was real then prove it with pics please). see told you it was LSD, not steroids you took
    Hallucinations of incredible body strength and lean gains doesnt makes us feel like comitting suicide and a shaking body at nights with panic attacks for about 4 to 5 months then a depressed mind full of anxiety for the next 7 -8 months
    and without any particular reason

It doesnt makes an ectomorphic guy with almost 7-8% body fat with no muscles at all gain lean muscles and a ripped physique not much big in size within 30 days and then almost 1 month after leaving the gainer full on balloon body swollen face swollen belly and a wierd unproportional swelling at chest(that started while taking the gainer),,

Steroids are much cheaper then the so called whey protien at my place so they are mixed with sugar in supplmenets u think
    its a gainer with carbs or protien but instead it has steroids with sugar

Within 15 minutes into the internet and after understanding the side effects of steroids and estrogen i knew what i got into and u lmaooo being here whole day with all that experience werent able to understand it

rather than telling the solution to a no pct case people are most interested in the gainer i bought lmao the
    addiction is real epic

deusromanus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam12345678 View Post
    Hallucinations of incredible body strength and lean gains doesnt makes us feel like comitting suicide and a shaking body at nights with panic attacks for about 4 to 5 months then a depressed mind full of anxiety for the next 7 -8 months
    and without any particular reason

It doesnt makes an ectomorphic guy with almost 7-8% body fat with no muscles at all gain lean muscles and a ripped physique not much big in size within 30 days and then almost 1 month after leaving the gainer full on balloon body swollen face swollen belly and a wierd unproportional swelling at chest(that started while taking the gainer),,

Steroids are much cheaper then the so called whey protien at my place so they are mixed with sugar in supplmenets u think
    its a gainer with carbs or protien but instead it has steroids with sugar

Within 15 minutes into the internet and after understanding the side effects of steroids and estrogen i knew what i got into and u lmaooo being here whole day with all that experience werent able to understand it

rather than telling the solution to a no pct case people are most interested in the gainer i bought lmao the
    addiction is real epic
    When you make multiple faulty inferences, you are jumping to conclusions. With all that jumping, you're bound to TRIP. When you come off your trip, you CRASH and feel like shit.
    You have all the symptoms.

GH is right, layoff the LSD.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its been almost 2 months . you still haven't gotten over your 'bad trip' accidentally taking an oral steroid ?
    who knows what you took, but if its been this long and your still having mental issues, then its time to go get professional mental help

2 months ? 2 years ,, and i already gotten over it 5 to 6 months back when i started feeling normal, but that wasnt the reason i posted here whats done is done but my body fat percentage increased during the recovery process now i am at
    15 to 18 % previously i was 7 to 8 % it specifically increased at belly tyre shaped pattern and lower back and an unproportional chest fat and
    thats y i asked for pct in the 1st place that is my testosterone hasnt returned to normal so should i do a proper pct to get it right to get back at intial body fat
    or
    the body tends to gain weight during hormone imbalance while achieving homestasis(i read it somewhere ) and weight gain is
    normal during recovery and i am just overthinking it and its normal.

Rather than posting shitty biased comments on me being a troll maybe u can post something beneficial for me which may clear things in my mind if u really are a knowledgable member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information