Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: No reaction on steroids.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    pretty sure ephedrine only binds to adrenoceptors (ie., receptors that get bound by things like adrenaline). so don't think there would be any competing with anabolics.

the strength and muscle pump probably comes from ephedrine stimulating the nervous system like adrenaline and causing a 'fight of flight' type response which is going to cause blood flow away from organs and into muscle (preparing to fight or run) and so your strength is temporarily raised by this.

zero first hand experience though as I'm not a fan of stimulants for myself
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    pretty sure ephedrine only binds to adrenoceptors (ie., receptors that get bound by things like adrenaline). so don't think there would be any competing with anabolics.

the strength and muscle pump probably comes from ephedrine stimulating the nervous system like adrenaline and causing a 'fight of flight' type response which is going to cause blood flow away from organs and into muscle (preparing to fight or run) and so your strength is temporarily raised by this.

zero first hand experience though as I'm not a fan of stimulants for myself
    Thanks for your input. Been wondering about this a long time but cant find any studies on it. But yes definitely the boost increases strength.

Ephedrine is weird higher urine acidity can double its half life. Affects everything, especially the cardiovascular system.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Thanks for your input. Been wondering about this a long time but cant find any studies on it. But yes definitely the boost increases strength.

Ephedrine is weird higher urine acidity can double its half life. Affects everything, especially the cardiovascular system.
    hows your blood pressure while on it ? does it spike significantly (not saying thats a bad thing in the gym, just curios)

Obs
    hows your blood pressure while on it ? does it spike significantly (not saying thats a bad thing in the gym, just curios)
    Tren ephedrine and caffeine causes me to have to take atenolol on cycle. Bp reaches 180/110 if I don't.
    The concept of eca is outdated. Asprin showed to increase fat burning effect in obese females only. I take aprin with it simply to help protect my bp/heart/arteries.
    To my knowledge you cannot purchase ephedrine without guafenisin already added as an expectorant, so adding caffeine is for the hardcore in my mind.

Epedrine is dangerous shit when used improperly, it is fatal.

Ephedrine will cause a bp rise in just about every person. Epedrine and adrenaline are best buddies. It makes the music so much better.

Obs
    Too much ephedrine before a drug test will give you a positive result too.

hows it work for you as compared to say yohimbe or clen ?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Tren ephedrine and caffeine causes me to have to take atenolol on cycle. Bp reaches 180/110 if I don't.
    The concept of eca is outdated. Asprin showed to increase fat burning effect in obese females only. I take aprin with it simply to help protect my bp/heart/arteries.
    To my knowledge you cannot purchase ephedrine without guafenisin already added as an expectorant, so adding caffeine is for the hardcore in my mind.

Epedrine is dangerous shit when used improperly, it is fatal.

Ephedrine will cause a bp rise in just about every person. Epedrine and adrenaline are best buddies. It makes the music so much better.
    I take baby asprin at night for the heart. I started that when I turned 30 ish. Saw how cheap it was and said I would rather take it now and not need it as opposed to not taking it and needing in. My PCP likes the way I think.

I do happen to keep a bottle of low dose propranolol in my truck at all times. If anyone has anxiety issues I would say ask your PCP for a beta blocker in low dose before they try to give you on a benzo like xanax or something. But rememeber that beta blockers can kill libido or cause ED issues, but never happend to me.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    hows it work for you as compared to say yohimbe or clen ?
    It stomps clen all over the place. Clen has virtually no effect on someone at higher bf% and I consider it a finisher. Ephedrine works better the fatter a person is in terms of fat burned. Yohimbe I have no experience with but there is such a thing as an ECY stack.

Blog Entries
    Too much ephedrine before a drug test will give you a positive result too.
    If you go to a job offshore and you piss hot due to Ephedrine (shows up meth) you are off the boat/rig. The only thing that can save you is if you have a note from a medical professional and the pills on hand in the medical bay to save your job. Most people in South America, Saudi and Mexico will send you packing that day to go home. So they do not use anything that could possibley test positive for anything.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    If you go to a job offshore and you piss hot due to Ephedrine (shows up meth) you are off the boat/rig. The only thing that can save you is if you have a note from a medical professional and the pills on hand in the medical bay to save your job. Most people in South America, Saudi and Mexico will send you packing that day to go home. So they do not use anything that could possibley test positive for anything.
    Luckily I work for myself though I am am shithead boss to myself. I have considered firing myself over steroid usage... I just can't ever catch myself red handed at work.

Blog Entries
    Luckily I work for myself though I am am shithead boss to myself. I have considered firing myself over steroid usage... I just can't ever catch myself red handed at work.
    LMAO, I just tell them SURE I would love to take a piss test. I always pass those, easy no studying involved. Just the tests will be expensive due to having to send it to a lab and pay for it. Got a TBI in Desert Storm and have contoled seizures ( all when I sleep) but them meds test HOT. After 1 tests they just tell me to fuck off and get back to work.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    It stomps clen all over the place. Clen has virtually no effect on someone at higher bf% and I consider it a finisher. Ephedrine works better the fatter a person is in terms of fat burned. Yohimbe I have no experience with but there is such a thing as an ECY stack.
    I have found that clen is really good at stubborn botty fat. Get little handshakes but very manageable. I am going to pick up some ehpedrine and get it a go at very lose dose to see how my body reacts to it. Allegries are bothering me so the other drug in there is a bonus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information