mdef303 is offline New Member

Anavar Only Cycle.. I know I know.. Just help a bro out please...

Im 31. Been training for a 5+ years. I ran 4 cycles in the past when I was 26 all oral only cycles.. 3 Tbol cycles for 8 weeks at 8mg with Nolva as a pct. And one Var cycle at 100mg with nolva pct. I really dont know if I got shutdown, but its been like 6 years since then. I have some extra nolva on hand and I can get my hands on some var. My biggest concern is suppression, and to be honest, im too big of a pussy to pin. Just bein honest. I like how var upped my strength and got me vascular. I would run it at 50mg a day for 8 weeks. and run nolva after. Will nolva be sufficient in restoring my hpta, and I heard mixed inputs regarding HPTA suppression via Anavar only. Some say its slight, some got heavy suppression.Whatever the case, give some pointers my bros. Please..

Cheers

You need to run a full PCT after a Var cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You need to run a full PCT after a Var cycle.
    Thanks bro, will nolva be good enough, they are 25 mg pills powder form. My guy at the gym told me its not that suppressive, but everywhere I looked, everyone showin that it does indeed cause test shutdown.. I hate suppress.. you know..

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Pct should looks something like:
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Clomid is the one thats going to drive your body to start producing test again. They work synergistically together. Nolva blocks and clomid starts

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Pct should looks something like:
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Clomid is the one thats going to drive your body to start producing test again. They work synergistically together. Nolva blocks and clomid starts
    Got you, so nolva only for pct wouldnt be sufficient?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    running nolva and clomid would be best for PCT . VAR doesn't convert to estrogen so your not going to have any estrogen related issues (in fact you may end up with suppressed Test and estrogen), so the clomid in pct is even more important then the nolva.

VAR is suppressive , but you could try to run something with it like "Thors Hammer" (at Valhalla labs) which contains ingredients which help stimulate LH, and natural test production.

Ill just grip some Clomid. I dont want to mess with my natty test after cycle.. Would you reccomend Aromasin on cycle to support test levels on cycle? if so, how many mg?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mdef303 View Post
    Ill just grip some Clomid. I dont want to mess with my natty test after cycle.. Would you reccomend Aromasin on cycle to support test levels on cycle? if so, how many mg?
    I wouldn't bother . the only evidence that aromasin has been shown to increase free testosterone is simply from aromasin lowering SHBG, and if SHBG goes down then free test will go up (but thats not from an actual increase in testosterone, its just what happens to the numbers on paper when SHBG goes down).

plus running VAR which doesn't aromatize you have no need to block the aomatase enzyme . you want some of your natty test converting to estrogen as estrogen is a positive thing

Thanks yall appreciate the info.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This thread is a great read and excellent information which you will find helpful Anavar is NOT a mild compound where HPTA suppression/shutdown is concerned!!

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Whenever this question comes up about Anavar only cycles I always post this thread. Not because you should copy it but because it is simply the most anal retentive documented thread I have ever seen on the subject.

ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)
    Last edited by tarmyg; 12-04-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Anavar only was my 1st cycle when I was around 19. Was great!

Wouldn't recommend as a 5/6th cycle though! A bit insufficient?

Thread Information