Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Test E and Deca cycle advice

Vialli is offline New Member

Test E and Deca cycle advice

I am on TRT 125mg a week prescribed by my GP also taking 0.5 of Arimdex x2 a week
    I have recently completed a Twelve week Test E only cycle with great results ( 500mg per week)
    I`m Looking at running a Test E Deca cycle I have read lots of different info some people say to also add HCG to the mix
    I was thinking of running a 16 week cycle week 1-16 500mg Test E and Week 1-14 running 400mg Deca per week
    AT the completion of the cycle returning to my TRT dose.
    What are your thoughts on this and should I use HCG or not.
    Thanks in Advance.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if you don't use or need HCG on TRT then you don't need it on cycle either. however you may need a DA like caber or prami running Deca .

personally I like to run my Nandrolones at a higher dose then my Test (opposite of what you have here). you can get results either way , just less side effects running Test lower then deca dose. I'd run deca at 500 and test at 250-300

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    IMHO you should be running HCG on TRT. The longer you are taking TRT your gonads will shrink up and start to become painful. This does not happen quickly but it will happen.

I have to take 200 IU daily to get my boys pumped back up. Do you have to take it? NO but should you take it, YES! I do not have any studies to back up this up other that myself as a lab rat and listening to my doctor on the subject.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if you don't use or need HCG on TRT then you don't need it on cycle either. however you may need a DA like caber or prami running Deca .

personally I like to run my Nandrolones at a higher dose then my Test (opposite of what you have here). you can get results either way , just less side effects running Test lower then deca dose. I'd run deca at 500 and test at 250-300
    I just finished deca at 600 and test at 200. Great cycle. The previous bulk was deca at 750 and test at 600. The 750/600 gave good results however the 600/200 was a little easier on body and would use this dose again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    IMHO you should be running HCG on TRT. The longer you are taking TRT your gonads will shrink up and start to become painful. This does not happen quickly but it will happen.

I have to take 200 IU daily to get my boys pumped back up. Do you have to take it? NO but should you take it, YES! I do not have any studies to back up this up other that myself as a lab rat and listening to my doctor on the subject.
    I agree with taking HCG on any cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information