Ser1979 is offline New Member

New member with some newbie questions

So I have only been a new member a few days and have already gained a ton of information just by reading posts, but I have a few questions I hope some members could help me with.

1. Is there a way to test or check a bottle of test once you get it? Ive seen a few people post about checking their stuff but unsure how to go about doing it.

2. Does it matter what color the test is when you get it? Some stuff I have seen is clear like water and other stuff is a yellow tint. I understand the type of oil that is used will affect the color but does that in anyway affect how it works.

3. Are there any countries not recommended to buy gear from? Ive been looking at some sites and some stuff says it ships from China, Europe or some from inside the US.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    1. They do make test kits but I have never used one and not sure how accurate they are. Before you purchase do some research and make sure you are buying from a reputable source.

2. You are correct depends on the oil they use.

3. Once again research for a reputable source no matter what country you are in.

Just remember it is an illegal drug and you are always at risk of getting scammed.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser1979 View Post
    So I have only been a new member a few days and have already gained a ton of information just by reading posts, but I have a few questions I hope some members could help me with.

1. Is there a way to test or check a bottle of test once you get it? Ive seen a few people post about checking their stuff but unsure how to go about doing it.

2. Does it matter what color the test is when you get it? Some stuff I have seen is clear like water and other stuff is a yellow tint. I understand the type of oil that is used will affect the color but does that in anyway affect how it works.

3. Are there any countries not recommended to buy gear from? Ive been looking at some sites and some stuff says it ships from China, Europe or some from inside the US.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
    1 you can do a labmax test, pretty cheap but only tells you if the compound is present. They do have quantitative tests but only for anavar and winstrol . You can check your bloods too. Or wait 5 weeks for long esters and 1-2 weeks for short.

2 I think it's mostly due to the carrier oil used. My own made with MCT oil is crystal clear, 100% transparent.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    1 you can do a labmax test, pretty cheap but only tells you if the compound is present. They do have quantitative tests but only for anavar and winstrol . You can check your bloods too. Or wait 5 weeks for long esters and 1-2 weeks for short.

2 I think it's mostly due to the carrier oil used. My own made with MCT oil is crystal clear, 100% transparent.
    Had to read this twice. Could have sworn you said motor oil.
    Last edited by David LoPan; 12-06-2017 at 08:51 AM. Reason: I cant spell

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Don't put too much faith in the Labmax type test,.guys. They can be somewhat unreliable. Blood work is about the best option for testerone , although there are a few places you can have analytical testing of various compounds done. I won't go into those because it puts the guys at risk that provide that service.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-06-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    I will be the first to offer, Ser1979, to take it off your hands and test it on myself and then let you know the results.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Don't put too much faith in the Labmax type test,.guys. They can be somewhat unreliable. Blood work is about the best option for testerone, although there are a few places you can have analytical testing of various compounds done. I won't go into those because it puts the guys at risk that provide that service.
    I wouldn't either as it's just a cheap way of testing something based on it's reaction with another chemical. Though for the compounds I've tested it with it was accurate lol. Analytical testing is way out of my price range...

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Had to read this twice. Could have sworn you said motor oil.
    Why not, extra synthol like benefits just hurts a bit

Mastomas is offline New Member
    I'm a new member just looking for someone with some knowledge of gh Thanks
    Last edited by Mastomas; 12-07-2017 at 10:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by David LoPan; 12-06-2017 at 11:52 PM. Reason: double post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastomas View Post
    I'm a new member just looking for someone with some knowledge of gh anddomestic gh word. Thanks
    You need to edit that part out. No source talk. Yes, there are a lot of people that know about HGH. You better have a lot of cash to spend on it cause that shit is not cheap.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastomas View Post
    I'm a new member just looking for someone with some knowledge of gh and domestic gh sources. Thanks
    Mastomas, you've already posted this im someone else's thread in the GH forum. In case you're new to the forum, here is a link to posting your own thread:

http://forums.steroid.com/new-male-m...rs-%2A%2A.html

Please post it in the correct area and please do not post asking for sources. Welcome to the forum.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mastomas is offline New Member
    Thanks

Thread Information