Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: No side effects 5 weeks in cycle

csky is offline Junior Member

No side effects 5 weeks in cycle

Test e 500/week 2 doses a week
    I've seen some gains on bench and squat but as for everything else there isn't no difference in my day to day life . Buddy says it is probably under dosed and was wondering myself .

Also the brand is gen pharma.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Blood work tell all bro.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Being you are 22, you're not gonna see much in gains. You essentially are shutting down your natural production and replacing it with the injections. I'm sure your test levels are higher than your natural levels were, but not enough to see a big difference

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Is your protien up? Are you eating enough? Taking a multivitamin and drinking 2 gallons of water daily? Are you working out more than ever because you dont get sore anymore (you should be). 5 weeks is when test e will really start creeping up on you so the affects should intensify from here on out if your supplementing correctly.
    Moral of the story is if you shoot half a gram of test and dont increase your calories and training BIGTIME you wont see any amazing gains. Or you could have just been pushing olive oil into your leg and need new gear. Not trying to bum you out but there are alot more variables than just steroids .

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    pretty sure he started another thread asking the same thing and come to find out he is only eating 1500-2000 calories per day . Test won't do shit for growth and strength unless you fuel it with calories
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    pretty sure he started another thread asking the same thing and come to find out he is only eating 1500-2000 calories per day . Test won't do shit for growth and strength unless you fuel it with calories
    this^^^

Thread Information