dako is offline New Member

Question changes in skin color?

guys, any one of you noticed a change in color of your skin somewhat like gettin a tan while you were on juice?I'm fair complexioned but eversince i started having a dose of 500mg susta wk/and 300mg deca wk. I already noticed my skin color changed from fair to tan. is this normal? when you get off would your skin be back originally to its color?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    if you were heavy on the orals then i would say you might be showing signs of jaundis- but i dont think doing what you are would give you those symptoms

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    High blood pressure is causing you to have a darker color.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I noticed a darker color skin when I was juicing younger. And my skin even went yellow from bad gear one time. Yellow = You betta stop da shit.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I think there may be something to this too. I'm blond and burn easily and a few weeks into my first cycle I looked considerably darker tan-wise overall. And it aint jaundice, and I don't believe it's high blood pressure, which tends to make people look flushed and red from what I understand. Mine BP's a bit higher but not much.

I did some web searches and could only find that testosterone increases melanin, which is skin color in people, in most male animals but couldn't find any info on people.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I go darker too but I guess it's redder more than tan. As Rickson said your blood pressure increases while on the gear and this can make you look darker.

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    Actually studies have shown Anabolic steroids to increase a persons ablilty to get a tan. Haha, so I guess when your juicing you get sun burned easily. I believe some anabolic steroids increase the production of melanocytes as well.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    melanin is only regenerated when it is put under some form of microtrama, i.e uv rays, certain chemicals (not anabolic ones that ive ever heard of) and the tan is only a result of your body trying to recover from these damages, i think you just need to wear a hat...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i tend to be hott alot and seem to be redder...my roomates are getting pissed cuz im always blasting the AC at like 68 - 70 degrees , the last 2 weeks...and even sleep with my shirt of like that..

Thread Information