Complete novice is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle no results

I’m on my 3rd cycle of test E I am running 1mg of 250 twice a week, exactly the same as the first two cycles previous cycles lasted 12 weeks.

I keep my diet clean throughout the year and train 4 days a week.

First cycle gave me the most results as I got really lean and felt amazing, although it was test E I got a tickly cough as soon as I injected every time and some ppl suggest this is a teen trait. On cycle my test was >58 on the day before next jab.

Second cycle I ballooned and gained around 1.5 stone but looked big and bulky which I didn’t really like and I didn’t have the same feel good feeling as the first cycle, although I was more confident. On cycle my test was >56 on the day before next jab.

3rd cycle I feel absolutely no different to not taking it, I feel lathargic, no sex drive, a bit heavier, no change in the gym just a back FULL of painful spots. My test was >54 on the day before next jab, done 10 days ago and I’m 7 weeks in to a 12 week cycle.

Any ideas? I’m thinking of either just coming off or trying some 400??
    Last edited by Complete novice; 12-07-2017 at 05:04 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you taking an AI or HCG ? Do you have your bloodwork to post?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Complete novice View Post
    I’m on my 3rd cycle of test E I am running 1mg of 250 twice a week, exactly the same as the first two cycles previous cycles lasted 12 weeks.

I keep my diet clean throughout the year and train 4 days a week.

First cycle gave me the most results as I got really lean and felt amazing, although it was test E I got a tickly cough as soon as I injected every time and some ppl suggest this is a teen trait. On cycle my test was >58 on the day before next jab.

Second cycle I ballooned and gained around 1.5 stone but looked big and bulky which I didn’t really like and I didn’t have the same feel good feeling as the first cycle, although I was more confident. On cycle my test was >56 on the day before next jab.

3rd cycle I feel absolutely no different to not taking it, I feel lathargic, no sex drive, a bit heavier, no change in the gym just a back FULL of painful spots. My test was >54 on the day before next jab, done 10 days ago and I’m 7 weeks in to a 12 week cycle.

Any ideas? I’m thinking of either just coming off or trying some 400??
    That cough is the result of nicking a vein in the injection site and getting some of the oil in the vein. You can get the cough from ANY compound. Tren is worse than other AAS when the oil gets into your vein.

No AI or HCG , I will take HCG towards the end of the cycle for the last two weeks and then 10 days into my pct.

My doctor will only do the testosterone , I have asked for other bloods to be done at the same time but he says he cannot support steroid use and so I only add this when I’m getting other bloods done. Not ideal but the only thing I can do.

Any suggestions thanks

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say one problem is aromatization to E2.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I don’t have any symptoms just feels like I’m not actually taking anything, but I have some armidex, so i’ll Try .5 EOD and see if it helps in the mean time, thanks for the suggestion.

1moreset024 is offline Banned
    No ancilliary and you can't figure out why your dead tired

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Start your Adex @.25EOD

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    How good is your gear??

I didn’t use any Ai for my other two courses so maybe different this time, I can only assume by my bloods that it’s good stuff due to my natural test being 12.5 before starting. So it’s nearly 4 times higher than normal.

Will try the adex for sure!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You should really do some research on wat you are doing to your body and how it will effect you.Read our stickys bro you will find them helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You should really do some research on wat you are doing to your body and how it will effect you.Read our stickys bro you will find them helpful.
    Done plenty of research and read the stickies before I did my first cycle, not entirely sure exactly what you mean?? Could you elaborate????

I think part of what is being referenced is the use of no AI nor HCG . HCG is best run the entire cycle. An AI should be ran based on labwork. At 500mg/week it is highly likely you need an AI. That may well have been the issue w/your second cycle bloat.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Oh fair enough, seemed like a random off topic comment, so wondered what was meant by it.

I have the ai and HCG on hand just in case, but I didn’t use them in my previous cycles and didn’t feel like this but I have started the ai, no change at all as yet. Not read anywhere about HCG helping with the symptoms I mentioned in the first post either??

No bloating did someone else mention that???

Very Confusing

You mentioned bloating/you ballooned in your second cycle. I'm guessing it was related to no AI use/ high E2 conversion. The HCG is to make it easier for you to recover during PCT, not necessarily make you feel different or better now.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You mentioned bloating/you ballooned in your second cycle. I'm guessing it was related to no AI use/ high E2 conversion. The HCG is to make it easier for you to recover during PCT, not necessarily make you feel different or better now.
    Ahhh I understand now thanks, yeah my second cycle yes I put on a lot of size and strength was bench pressing 180kg 4x8 with no spotter, but this time I’m no stronger, no feel good factor, no sex drive and no gains, I have definitely noticed testes have shrunk, but the HCG will help them.

My first cycle was amazing I felt absolutely amazing, ripped and horny all the time.

I had my Ostradiol checked and the results were 47 pmol/L range is <218 so I’d suggest it isn’t high????

What dose and frequency of HCG do you guys suggest?? The stickies give different suggestions and my HCG is 5000iu but comes in an amp, with another amp of solution. NO vial to keep in once mixed.

Thread Information