FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Disappointing 2nd cycle - update!!!

I posted a while back saying that after four weeks on my second cycle I have gained very little (6lbs).

Well nearly 7 weeks in and I still haven't put on much weight. Ok I haven't been as focused about my diet as in my first cycle but I haven't being doing too badly in consuming calories and protein.

I seem to be getting some great results in my shoulders - they are wider and much bigger and my strength has increased a little. My traps are becoming quite a feature!

I have just changed my routine to 10 reps per set instead of 8 to try and shock my muscles.

My biceps are my archilles heel. Can't seem to get them over 17" - been about that for a year - any ideas? I train them once a week - concentration curls at the moment followed by hammer curls and reverse curls.

My current cycle . . .

Week 1 - 5 20mg Dbol ed
    Week 1 - 12 200mg Deca every 3 days
    Week 1 - 12 250mg Test E every 3 days
    Week 9 - 15 50mg Winny ed

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FedSki
    Week 1 - 5 20mg Dbol ed
    Week 1 - 12 200mg Deca every 3 days
    Week 1 - 12 250mg Test E every 3 days
    Week 9 - 15 50mg Winny ed
    Sorry to hear that bro. With a cycle like that one you should have gained a ton. It doesn't sound like you carrying much water even. Are you sure its all legit gear.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    The BEST thing I have ever found for bicep growth, are very heavy rows, cleans, and deads.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Sorry to hear that bro. With a cycle like that one you should have gained a ton. It doesn't sound like you carrying much water even. Are you sure its all legit gear.
    I'm as positive as I can bee that all the gear is legit. Most of the stuff was bought from pharmacies in Greece and has the Greek pharmacy stickers on them. My source is a good one - and I've checked out my gear with pictures and batch numbers and such posted on the boards.

Gonna up my calories and protein next week and see if there's a change. Maybe just not enough protein.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    The BEST thing I have ever found for bicep growth, are very heavy rows, cleans, and deads.
    Rows? Interesting - I always avoided rows because I tend to do quite a bit for my back and lats and my back is really good. Dropped deadlifts a little while ago in favour of heavy squats. Will have a think about what you suggeste.

Thanks Billy.

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    If you want to gain more weight, you have to eat more. It's that simple.

Billy, I agree with you. My favorite "bicep exercise" lol is reverse grip barbell rows.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    If you want bigger arms train triceps as they are 2/3 of your arm mass. Try some hammer curls for a little more thickness.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Fedski...I do my DL on my leg day..I do squat and then DL...its work awesome so me..DL have become on of my favorite lifts!

Ok guys now I'm seriously pissed.

I've just gone and looked at my printed cycle and I've just started week 8.

Week 8 - and I have ONLY gained 6lbs. This last week I have consumed serious calories (and protein) but haven't put on an extra lb. I just can't seem to get over 16 stone.

I've bought extra gear and I'm thinking of increasing my dosages - instead of 200mg deca and 250mg test e every 3 days I'm thinking of doing 200mg/250mg every other day.

I have 14 amps of deca left and 14 amps of test e so I have another four weeks supply if i inject EOD (12 week cycle in total).

I'm sure the problem is I'm not using enough gear. My diet could have been better but it hasn't been too bad.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry to hear about all the trouble your having with the weight. When you start you have this picture in your mind that you will put on so much weight it can be very disapointing. Hopefully the extra gear works out for you.

For bi's just keep it simple and low sets like 6 to 8. I'm lucky with arms they just grow for me. Try some heavy hammer curls, and maybe focus more with db..... I don't know just a thought.

Good luck.

BUMP.

After a few more comments on my proposed change to my cycle.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FedSki
    BUMP.

After a few more comments on my proposed change to my cycle.
    If your diet and training are in good shape and your gear is legit you should have gained more than that on the gear you were already taking. Granted gains shouldn't be as good as your first cycle but 6lbs in 8 weeks just isn't right.

Now, thats gonna be 750mg-1g of test per week on a second cycle. IMO 1g of test and 800mg of deca is a little too high. With those doses the sides should be high and you defiantly need to protect yourself both from progesterone and estrogen.
    Last edited by RON; 07-16-2003 at 11:12 AM.

custom fit is offline Member
    since you say that your gear is legit, have you thought about it being way underdosed.

with a cycle like that you should have gained more, and whether you want to admit it or not, your stuff is underdosed or fake.

Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    since you say that your gear is legit, have you thought about it being way underdosed.
    with a cycle like that you should have gained more, and whether you want to admit it or not, your stuff is underdosed or fake.
    My Deca is Norma Deca - the new ones. They are exactly the same as the Deca I ran for my first cycle. They all have Greek Pharmacy stickers on them (hard to fake).

My Test E. is Schering (German and Spanish). I have boxes for each of those too and have checked the lot numbers.

I'm absolutely sure the gear is legit. Maybe I just need to up my diet a notch.
    Last edited by FedSki; 07-16-2003 at 11:31 AM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sorry to read you're not having the gains you were looking for Fedski. I can't offer any advice but I was curious about your water intake, are you drinking enough and did you have any strength and endurance increases?

Thread Information