Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Pharmacom Test E massively Under Dosed

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Show them Jangles, looking forward to see your results.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk
    Obs and GearHeaded like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Show them Jangles, looking forward to see your results.

he is destined for the dark side, its his calling . he's going to get huge and jacked and become a massive juice head no matter what any of us say or not
    Obs likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    he is destined for the dark side, its his calling . he's going to get huge and jacked and become a massive juice head no matter what any of us say or not
    I would agree. Keep up the hard work. Easy to get discouraged when shit like this happens. Most people would have reacted and hit the bar and gotten pissed drunk but he took his ass to the gym! Great job responding by hitting the gym and blowing off your mates.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I would agree. Keep up the hard work. Easy to get discouraged when shit like this happens. Most people would have reacted and hit the bar and gotten pissed drunk but he took his ass to the gym! Great job responding by hitting the gym and blowing off your mates.
    Agree with all this but...
    Don't blow your mates when you get horny man.
    AAS will test your sexual fortitude but don't do anything you will regret.

Just because they are at the gym doesn't mean you owe them anything.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    buddy, this whole thing has been a shit show from the start. This is the universe saying you are not ready, and there is nothing wrong with that.
    Listen to the universe, stop the cycle and hit pct in 2 weeks. Let yourself recover, then try again.

You have your whole life, come off and recover. Get everything you need while still eating like a champ and training like a beast.
    Then redo this cycle. You will get so much more out of it.

Wish you luck
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    my point was that even if you where on legit fully dosed gear you would still be guessing if its good or not because the effects are very gradual, I think what you where expecting to see in your head isn't going to match up with what your going to see in reality...besides before the bloods you where convinced your gear was strait fire and you gained 14lbs and was happy...I see the bloods they do look low no doubt...go to town man and use 1g if that makes you happy.... it will make little difference imho but who know maybe you will prove me wrong idk good luck...
    Sorry but I totally disagree with this. I am fully aware that AAS is not magic.

The fact is that my test levels are no where near what they should be and I am going to make an educated guess in saying that the results In the mirror not been as good as I expected are due to this.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    buddy, this whole thing has been a shit show from the start. This is the universe saying you are not ready, and there is nothing wrong with that.
    Listen to the universe, stop the cycle and hit pct in 2 weeks. Let yourself recover, then try again.

You have your whole life, come off and recover. Get everything you need while still eating like a champ and training like a beast.
    Then redo this cycle. You will get so much more out of it.

Wish you luck

Appreciate the feedback but I will see this cycle through my friend. I wont let these small obstacles throw me off. Its been a HUGE learning experience and I WILL take those experiences forward. Getting up when you get knocked down only makes your stronger..

After this cycle I will focus on my 6 week PCT (PCT below btw) and focus on upping my calories and being consistent with my training and diet. I shall then keep lean bulking and see where I am in 6 months time. You can all laugh at me in 6 months If I loose all my gains and Il hold my hands up and say ' well, you guys were right'..... But I believe with my determination, consistency and the knowledge I am picking up every day, that I willl keep a good chunk of my gains and the keep growing.... Time will tell. Stick around and see next year as I will carry on posting.

6 week PCT

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    Arimidex 0.25 mg eod
    MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
    GW-501516 20 mg day (4 weeks)
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-12-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Why are you taking dex during pct?

How are you running your hcg on cycle?

Sorry thats not meant to be there....

hCG is ran week 1 - 12 at 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)

PCT

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Why ostarine and cardarine?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Sorry thats not meant to be there....

hCG is ran week 1 - 12 at 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)

PCT

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    Just a question not just for OP, but I have not seen these two research chemicals much and wanted to know if there was any science/studies on their benefits?

Jangles, why did you decide to add these to your PCT? No judgment just would like to know.

Just a question not just for OP, but I have not seen these two research chemicals much and wanted to know if there was any science/studies on their benefits?

Jangles, why did you decide to add these to your PCT? No judgment just would like to know.
    The Perfect PCT -

Prevent Catabolism + 4) Prevent Strength loss: The use of a powerful SARM Ostarine (MK-2866) to lower cortisol levels and increase your IGF-1 levels.

Prevent Fat-Gains: Pick up a bottle of Cardarine (GW-501516), it will help with preventing your fat gains while increasing your endurance. This is the most typical use for Cardarine.

Please don't post link to other AAS forums, they will be deleted. Thanks!
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-12-2017 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Edited out link to another forum

The Perfect PCT -

Prevent Catabolism + 4) Prevent Strength loss: The use of a powerful SARM Ostarine (MK-2866) to lower cortisol levels and increase your IGF-1 levels.

Prevent Fat-Gains: Pick up a bottle of Cardarine (GW-501516), it will help with preventing your fat gains while increasing your endurance. This is the most typical use for Cardarine.

Please don't post link to other AAS forums, they will be deleted. Thanks!
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-12-2017 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Edited out link to another forum

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Gw was pulled for causing cancer. I understand the dosing is different for humans but funding would not be pulled from this super drug if it wasnt problomatic.

Have you used either drug before?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Not too surprising to hear

Shit, happens - it's all UGL. . . .

Bathtub brew for life. Lmao

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    The Perfect PCT

you do know that this so called "perfect pct" plan using SARMS was put to together by a SARMS sales person , right ?

imo, the perfect pct is to get off ALL drugs as quickly as possible, get your natty levels back and get re-sensitized to basic natural hormonal function

^^ I'll qualify that statement by saying I believe that to be true for your average gym rat .
    if however your a serious fucker, then I believe you should blast and cruise and be on most the year
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-12-2017 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Edited out OP's link to.another forum
    almostgone and BG like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you do know that this so called "perfect pct" plan using SARMS was put to together by a SARMS sales person , right ?

imo, the perfect pct is to get off ALL drugs as quickly as possible, get your natty levels back and get re-sensitized to basic natural hormonal function

^^ I'll qualify that statement by saying I believe that to be true for your average gym rat .
    if however your a serious fucker, then I believe you should blast and cruise and be on most the year
    Thank you!! Soooo many get misled by circumstances like this.
    GearHeaded and BG like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Sorry but I totally disagree with this. I am fully aware that AAS is not magic.

The fact is that my test levels are no where near what they should be and I am going to make an educated guess in saying that the results In the mirror not been as good as I expected are due to this.....
    like I said man prove me wrong all I am trying to do is help you but you have it all figured out so I will stop trying to help you since you know it all...do you think you are the first person who has cycled before they where ready and got sub-par results...sure the gear may be under dosed but what are you expecting you had little to no base from which to build from so when this is over sure you may keep a few lbs because you had nothing to start from but you will still look like you don't lift because you haven't put the work in before jumping on aas...that is my opinion from watching people like you jump on aas before they where ready over the last 10 yrs ive been here...I look forward to your before and after pictures...
    almostgone and Capebuffalo like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Somewhere in here I got lost. What has your cycle been so far. Test only correct? I know you are not going to stop but forget the underdosed element, your test levels have gone UP! You are seeing gains in the gym, correct? Just finish up on what you have and were going to do and then do your PCT. You have learned something by doing this. It is why they say only do a test only cycle to start out with. I can tell you like the AAS and your going to do another cycle. Give your body time and keep hitting they gym. Do not fuck everything up by switching your cycle mid cycle due to bloodwork not as high as your expected. Get out of your head and stick to your plan.
    100% Agreed

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Didn’t know it was a wrote by a seller of sarms .

Standard PCT it is for me !!!
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    like I said man prove me wrong all I am trying to do is help you but you have it all figured out so I will stop trying to help you since you know it all...do you think you are the first person who has cycled before they where ready and got sub-par results...sure the gear may be under dosed but what are you expecting you had little to no base from which to build from so when this is over sure you may keep a few lbs because you had nothing to start from but you will still look like you don't lift because you haven't put the work in before jumping on aas...that is my opinion from watching people like you jump on aas before they where ready over the last 10 yrs ive been here...I look forward to your before and after pictures...

Thank you for your input. Keep an eye out on my log.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    I used Pharmacom almost exclusively. Their test and deca I never questioned, bloods always came back good and my results were good. Their adex and halo on the other hand....pure horsesh*t.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    I used Pharmacom almost exclusively. Their test and deca I never questioned, bloods always came back good and my results were good. Their adex and halo on the other hand....pure horsesh*t.
    Shit.
    Only thing I wanted from them. Good to know.

I want for real no shit halo. Can't find that anywhere.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Shit.

Yea their halo was poop. I had a PL meet I was expecting to get significant gains from there halo a few weeks out.

Nothing.

I gained more strength from anavar .

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    Yea their halo was poop. I had a PL meet I was expecting to get significant gains from there halo a few weeks out.

Nothing.

I gained more strength from anavar.
    Easier to get quaalude than halo.
    Last edited by Obs; 12-12-2017 at 11:56 PM. Reason: T

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Shit.

I want some too, it's an interesting compound being quite a strong androgen (on paper).

Obs likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Appreciate the feedback but I will see this cycle through my friend. I wont let these small obstacles throw me off. Its been a HUGE learning experience and I WILL take those experiences forward. Getting up when you get knocked down only makes your stronger..
    You have confirmed gear is bunk, basically injecting water, and you will see it through? Obviously, that makes zero sense which is why this will be my last comment on your threads. I wish you all the best!
    Capebuffalo and hollowedzeus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    You have confirmed gear is bunk, basically injecting water, and you will see it through? Obviously, that makes zero sense which is why this will be my last comment on your threads. I wish you all the best!
    You clearly cant read..

I am replacing under dosed gear (not bunk as it doubled my Tets levels) with SIS Test C and including SIS Test P (100mg eod) for the remaining 6 weeks of my cycle.

Get your facts right before embarrassing yourself and feel free to not comment on my threads. How high and mighty of you. You will be solely missed

You are a complete moron. You have no idea what you are doing and refuse to listen. Don’t bother asking me to not post on your threads, I won’t. I will follow and chuckle a little to myself each time you post a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You are a complete moron. You have no idea what you are doing and refuse to listen. Don’t bother asking me to not post on your threads, I won’t. I will follow and chuckle a little to myself each time you post a picture.
    Good for you. All you bring is negativity and I don’t want people who are like that commenting on my progress. People in life like you make me sigh for humanity. Nothing good to say. Always negative. You need to get a grip and lighten the fuck up.

The advice I am following is off respected members of this board via PM. Shows how much you know as from a critical standpoint, your body isn’t anywhere near the level they are at.

Finishing my cycle the way I am is absolutely fine, yet you’re acting like I’m throwing in 56 other compounds. In reality test is test and the way i am finishing of my cycle is totally safe.

We will see who’s right when I complete this cycle, follow my PCT and keep 70 % of my gains. Il be seeing who’s laughing then.

Personal insults about “my” body show you immature and sad you really are.

I feed of your negative vibes. Just got to the gym now and I know your personal attacks are going to make me even more determined. You have me fired up. So please, keep your crap coming !!
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-13-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Keep buying what they are selling.
    Peace out

No ones selling me anything. Again another cop out reply as you have nothing constructive to say.

Bye bye

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ok this thread has out lived its purpose and it seems the OP got his answer.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information