Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Pharmacom Test E massively Under Dosed

Jangles1 is offline Member

Pharmacom Test E massively Under Dosed

Absolutely gutted with my results. My Test levels are only a small fraction over what is considered normal levels here in the UK

TESTOSTERONE *37.7 nmol/L Normal range - 7.60 - 31.40

Here are my bloods.

PRE Cycle

Test - 482 mg/dl
    LH - 9.1
    FSH - 8.94
    Estrogen - 16pg

MID (6 weeks in)

Test - 1007 ng/dl
    LH - < 0.300
    FSH - <0.300
    Estrogen - 30pg

My question is, what do I do now? I know I need to source another lab.

Do I find another UGL Test and start the 12 weeks all over again ?

I still have 10 x 250 amps left. Should I double up my doseage to 1gram a week to make up for the under dosage?

I am at a loss on what to do ATM without fucking myself up. So...please help with some advice on whats is best to do in this situation as I have invested so much of my time, money and effort into this cycyle.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-11-2017 at 05:55 AM.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get some T prop and perhaps extend cycle by a couple weeks, or just come off and recover (most sensible).

That was the route I was thinkign, so Test Prop it is.

150mg EOD will surfice for now. Can anyone recommend which is the best brand to use (UGL)

I have invested over £1000 into this cycle with all my Test, Bloods, hCG , Arimidex , PCT, and suppliments... So I am not stopping now. I will see it through.

These are the brands I can choose from for the Test P here in the UK.

Which is recommened ?

ALPHA PHARMA

PHARMACOM (STAY WELL AWAY)

SIS

LIMING LABS

AS LABS

DRAGON PHARMA

BM PHARMA

MED-TECH

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Pharmacom is supposed to be good.

Good enough for people pretending to be them and producing fake vials of shit...

Ypu obviously got shafted.. dont order from whatever source ypu ordered from... they obviously dont deserve your money

Also my test was higher than that on clomid trt lol.. that sucks
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 12-11-2017 at 06:08 AM.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    That was the route I was thinkign, so Test Prop it is.

150mg EOD will surfice for now. Can anyone recommend which is the best brand to use (UGL)

I have invested over £1000 into this cycle with all my Test, Bloods, hCG, Arimidex, PCT, and suppliments... So I am not stopping now. I will see it through.
    Wow, that's a lot for a beginner cycle. SIS again it's the best available in the UK and what I use, you can even get it delivered next day from domestic sources.

The soruce is fine and their customer service is great. They get the product directrly from Pharmacom and the Test was in AMP bottles, so not fake. Phamracom is the issue here.

I have emailed both Pharmacom and the supplier to see what can be done about this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Wow, that's a lot for a beginner cycle. SIS again it's the best available in the UK and what I use, you can even get it delivered next day from domestic sources.

150mg EOD is only 450mg a week. Thats 50mg under the recommened dosege of a begginer cycle (500mg)

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    The soruce is fine and their customer service is great. They get the product directrly from Pharmacom and the Test was in AMP bottles, so not fake. Phamracom is the issue here.

I have emailed both Pharmacom and the supplier to see what can be done about this.
    Would you expect your source to say anything other than they get it straight from pharmacom?

Lots of ugls put test in ampules. They coild just as east fill an ampule with cooking oil.
    I dont think its an idicator of legitness.

Switching lab and source is probably the best option

Thanks for your honest opinion mate. The source is an official distributor listed on both SIS and Pharmacom's site. Common sense tells me that its Pharmacom that is the issue. A simple good reveals that them under dosing is a common issue.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    These are the brands I can choose from for the Test P here in the UK.

Which is recommened ?

ALPHA PHARMA

PHARMACOM (STAY WELL AWAY)

SIS

LIMING LABS

AS LABS

DRAGON PHARMA

BM PHARMA

MED-TECH
    You're in UK. With a little legwork, you should be able to source Testovis, one of my favorite pharma for test prop, Cooper prop is a good option, as is Balkan.
    I use to be comfortable with A-P products and had very good results but others haven't so either they got fakes or a very poor batch. I found A-P's test suspension, test prop, and cyp to be good with the suspension being outstanding.
    Balkan prop did me very well.
    Again, do a little legwork and you should be able to get pharma.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks to some really nice members on here, I have got some good UK soruces now. I wil try those.

My supplier has asked to see my test reults and seem keen on helping me. I am hoping to get a refund on the 4 packs of 10x250mg amps.

BTW, notice I had to buy 4 packs. Thats because the 250mg amps have more like 150mg of test in them. I had to transfer them all to one vial to get the correct dosage of 500mg each week.

Agrey123 is offline New Member
    I have been ordering through pharmacom internationally to Canada. My test e 500mg was pretty good. 6 weeks in and I feel it really good. I ordered directly through their website.

Whats weird is that I have gained over 17lbs in 6 weeks. But I did feel the changes in my body were lacking and I only started to get real good strengh gains 2 weeks into taking Turinabol . I feel the Test has really not done much at all. My levels have only doubled. From research I have read they should be 6 - 10 times what they were. It may be toally bunk and the doubled test is from the Tbol.

I think I will stick to my 12 week cycle but from this week on go like this

Pharma - 500mg Test E (under dosed)
    SIS Labs - 200mg Test Prop eod

With 6 weeks left on my cycle hopefully the addition of the Test P to the under dossed Test E will make up for lost time. Unless I can get a refund for the bunk Test and I will just stick to 250mg of test P EOD!

Fingers crossed.

How fast will Test P be in my blood levles so I can do a quick Testestorne Blood check ?

I want to ensure the SIS Test P I get is not also under dosed.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    150mg EOD is only 450mg a week. Thats 50mg under the recommened dosege of a begginer cycle (500mg)
    You'll inject 4x one week and 3x the next. The 1st week of it will be the only week where you have 450mgs in your blood, which may also have some of the Test-E breaking down too. It all equals out at the end. In 2 weeks if pinning EOD, you'll inject 1,050 mgs of Test-Prop vs 1,000mgs of Test-E. It's really negligible.

So

Mon
    Wed
    Friday
    Sunday

Tuesday
    Thursday
    Saturday

repeat?

I was thinking of just doing 2ml a time as I want to make up for lost time. That would be 800mg the first week and 600mg the next week.

-------

Week 1 Test E Test P

Week 1 500mg 200mg (eod)
    Week 2 500mg 200mg (eod)
    Week 3 500mg 200mg (eod)
    Week 4 500mg 200mg (eod)
    Week 5 500mg 200mg (eod)
    Week 6 500mg 200mg (eod)
    Week 7 500mg
    Week 8 500mg
    Week 9 500mg
    Week 10 500mg
    Week 11 500mg
    Week 12 500mg
    Week 13 100mg (eod)
    Week 14 100mg (eod
    Week 15 PCT
    Week 16 PCT
    Week 17 PCT
    Week 18 PCT
    Week 19 PCT
    Week 20 PCT

It may be toally bunk and the doubled test is from the Tbol.
    tbol can only lower testosterone thru suppression.
    tbol cannot have doubled your testosterone.
    you test doubled due to your underdosed test
    songdog likes this.

How fast will Test P be in my blood levles so I can do a quick Testestorne Blood check ?
    one week is fine for bloodwork on prop

150EOD is 75ED is 525/week

Thanks for your help there...

I will get bloods done next week then to test this SIS Prop.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-11-2017 at 11:14 AM.

200 prop EOD is 100ED is 700 per week.
    700 prop per week is about 800 test C or E per week due to prop's lighter ester.

DO NOT ADD 700prop PER WEEK TO YOUR UNDERDOSED TEST.
    if anything add 100prop EOD.

you are totally fucking up your first cycle.
    you've added tbol.
    now prop.
    songdog likes this.

Noted buddy. Thank you for your help.

100% taking your advice here. Thats why I am on the forum ....

Can I ask why adding 200mg of prop for 6 weeks would be so bad?

I am not doubting your advice, simply asking why it would be so bad.

Re the Tbol. I only started to get strength gains once this kicked in, so I do not regret using it now with the under dosed test.

I will drop the prop in 6 weeks once the new Test C starts to kick in. (using Test C as Alpha Pharma do not do E via my source)
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-11-2017 at 11:54 AM.

you are adding 700mg of prop per week to an ongoing cycle.
    basically you are taking about 1000mg of test C or E per week.
    your understanding of steroids is flawed at best.
    your training is flawed at best.
    your diet is flawed at best.
    yet...
    you want to run a very long advanced cycle.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

your understanding of steroids is flawed at best - Here to learn man. Been fucked over with an under dose and doing the best I can to rectify that.

your training is flawed at best - Following Coolcicada's Push/Pull/Legs twice a week. Cant see how that is flawed?

your diet is flawed at best. - How so?

Today

Breakfast

Oats
    Semi Skim Milk
    Honey

686 cals

Lunch

Chicken
    Sweet Potato
    Olive Oil

629 cals

Dinner

Rib Eye Steak
    White Potato
    Broccoli
    Asparagus
    Sweetcorn

1003 cals

Snacks

Organic Natural Yogurt
    Oats & Milk Shake
    Casein Protein Shake

1398 cals

Total

3716 cals

Protein - 225g
    Carbs - 448g
    Fat- 105g

Your comments on my diet and training are laughable. If you think thats flawed, I would love you to show me your workout and diet plan?
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-11-2017 at 12:20 PM.

I am not trying to be mean but you have stated that you have been training for 4-5 years....
    and this is your results....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.55.10.jpg 
Views:	1142 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	171108

if you truly have been training for 4-5 years then....
    you need to fix your diet and training.
    you really didn't need to jump on juice at this stage of your development
    Agrey123 and Obs like this.

Ahh you meant my diet and training 'was' flawed..... Understood!

We've been over all the other stuff before and ive explained injury, not diet was the issues. Not going to bring that stuff up again.

Here to talk about my issue at hand. Thank you for your knowledge and advice. It will be applied!
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-11-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Here’s the best advise you will get today:

Stop your cycle.
    Wait 2weeks
    Start PCT
    Agrey123 likes this.

1moreset024 is offline Banned
    There are only 2 official pharmacom distributors, can you pm me and let me know were you ordered from?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely gutted with my results. My Test levels are only a small fraction over what is considered normal levels here in the UK

TESTOSTERONE *37.7 nmol/L Normal range - 7.60 - 31.40

Here are my bloods.

PRE Cycle

Test - 482 mg/dl
    LH - 9.1
    FSH - 8.94
    Estrogen - 16pg

MID (6 weeks in)

Test - 1007 ng/dl
    LH - < 0.300
    FSH - <0.300
    Estrogen - 30pg

My question is, what do I do now? I know I need to source another lab.

Do I find another UGL Test and start the 12 weeks all over again ?

I still have 10 x 250 amps left. Should I double up my doseage to 1gram a week to make up for the under dosage?

I am at a loss on what to do ATM without fucking myself up. So...please help with some advice on whats is best to do in this situation as I have invested so much of my time, money and effort into this cycyle.
    Somewhere in here I got lost. What has your cycle been so far. Test only correct? I know you are not going to stop but forget the underdosed element, your test levels have gone UP! You are seeing gains in the gym, correct? Just finish up on what you have and were going to do and then do your PCT. You have learned something by doing this. It is why they say only do a test only cycle to start out with. I can tell you like the AAS and your going to do another cycle. Give your body time and keep hitting they gym. Do not fuck everything up by switching your cycle mid cycle due to bloodwork not as high as your expected. Get out of your head and stick to your plan.

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    A few things said like “making up for lost time” and the general manic nature of this thread make me think you should probably abort this one mate. The quicker you get off this one the sooner you can get back into a proper cycle.

From what I had heard you were pretty happy with the results so far, it’s only now you have an underdosed number that things aren’t great. Why let numbers dictate what’s going on? If you were happy with how things were going then who cares if it was underdosed? Either continue as is or abort and get onto another proper cycle sooner.

Edit: David you wrote pretty much exactly what I was thinking, I think it’s the best way

Ok. So just got back from the gym. Smashed out leg day. I did feel great and today just motivated me even more.

First off, thank you. I know some of you disapprove of me starting my cycle too light. Even with that in mind some of you have taken your time to help me. That kinda of behaviour commands respect.

Secondly, I just want to point out some things.....

Today was a let down for me as I have dedicated the last 10 weeks solely to this cycle. No drinking, no partying, hardly seeing my mates. 24/7 has my mind has been on this cycle.

To find out that my test is so severely under dosed is a hit for a few reason. 1) it has cost me a fucking FORTUNE. I invested in what I was led to believe the best Test on the market and I paid through the nose for it. I wont go into prices but know each 10 x 250mg amps cost me a good 30% more than other brands. I wanted to get the best available and I guess hindsight is a beautiful thing. To find out my Test levels have only doubled when they should be 6 - 10 x what they were is a huge blow to me. To anyone surely?

It also adds insult to injury that to get the correct dosage I have had to get 10,000mg of test amps just to run 12 weeks at 500mg a week due to the fact each amp probably only has 150mg in it. It wouldn't have been as bad if my test came back wicked. But yeah, insult to injury

I am not here crying expecting people to feel sorry for me, just take time to see where I am coming from.

After a long hard think and after speaking to several people in the PM's and all the info I have got in this forum, I have decided to finish up my cycle as planned. I have 6 weeks left. I will be replacing the bunk test with SIS Test C which my supplier has Kindly agreed to send me after proving the under dosage with my Pre and Mid cycle bloods.

I will also stick with my plan to add Test P at 100mg eod for the duration of the cycle. Why? Because this is my first cycle and I want it to have been worth it. Ive invited over so much in this cycle and I will be dammed if I dont get the. best results I could have got.

I have had very very little sides so far. A little ache. My Estrogen levels are perfect at only 30pg and I will get a separate oestrogen test in 3 weeks just to ensure all under control with the proper dosed Test C and Test P kicking in.

I have gained 17lbs from this cycle with no visible water retention and or fat. Of course I know this is not all, if at all any muscle due to the fact I have not seen my body change as much as I expected. I have filled out some, but no major lean muscle seems to be added to any part of my body (chest, arms, legs, shoulders).

Did I expect to be superman in 6 weeks? No. Did I expect to see more changes than I have in my physical appearance and not just strength ? yes!

Appreciate the help today.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-11-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    for what its worth everyone thinks there test is bunk on there first cycle because these compounds are not magic, they do not just blow you up in one cycle...no matter what you decide to do you will no doubt be underwhelmed with your results because all they do is enhance nutrient partitioning meaning they make the food you eat be used more efficiently...your diet and the work you put in as well as rest will determine your success...at this point more is not better imho finish the cycle if you must but don't keep pilling on more of any compound imho...
    hollowedzeus likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't get to discouraged this cycle was not a total waste you still gained not just as much as you were hoping for. None of us gain as much as what we are hoping for.

You may not notice any physical changes but if you gained 17 lbs there are physical changes. Next time take pictures and compare them, then you will notice.

As far as the under dosed gear you are not the first and not the last, feel fortunate that it was not 100% fake.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    personally I'd just keep things simple and run what you have at a gram a week.

if the company you bought it from makes it up by sending you some more test then thats good, but might as well use up what you have. no need to abort or change plans completely just cause some gear is under dosed, ramp that shit up and keep rolling

Hey, thats the game right. I was down this morning and my head was in a spin. I got unlucky, my supplier is handling it and is a pleasure to work with. It a learning curve for me.... Lessons have been learnt without drastic consequences.....

Back from the gym I am feeling positive and I am more motivated as ever to keep smashing my training and diet. I am all about looking forwards, not backwards. I needed this thread to vent some frustration and seek advice...

Thank you to those that continually devote their time to help people like me on this forum.

Follow my log for updates on Thursday!
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-11-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    personally I'd just keep things simple and run what you have at a gram a week.

if the company you bought it from makes it up by sending you some more test then thats good, but might as well use up what you have. no need to abort or change plans completely just cause some gear is under dosed, ramp that shit up and keep rolling
    They want 1x10amps back for testing and with the way Pharmacom under dose their vials, that would be VERY costly!
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-11-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    for what its worth everyone thinks there test is bunk on there first cycle because these compounds are not magic, they do not just blow you up in one cycle...no matter what you decide to do you will no doubt be underwhelmed with your results because all they do is enhance nutrient partitioning meaning they make the food you eat be used more efficiently...your diet and the work you put in as well as rest will determine your success...at this point more is not better imho finish the cycle if you must but don't keep pilling on more of any compound imho...

Diet and training is fucking spot on. Little adjustments have been made throughout with feedback on this great forum.

Bloods speak for themselves though.

Test levels are only slightly elevated above the average scaling system here in England

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 22.41.12.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	171111

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    your understanding of steroids is flawed at best - Here to learn man. Been fucked over with an under dose and doing the best I can to rectify that.

your training is flawed at best - Following Coolcicada's Push/Pull/Legs twice a week. Cant see how that is flawed?

your diet is flawed at best. - How so?

Today

Breakfast

Oats
    Semi Skim Milk
    Honey

686 cals

Lunch

Chicken
    Sweet Potato
    Olive Oil

629 cals

Dinner

Rib Eye Steak
    White Potato
    Broccoli
    Asparagus
    Sweetcorn

1003 cals

Snacks

Organic Natural Yogurt
    Oats & Milk Shake
    Casein Protein Shake

1398 cals

Total

3716 cals

Protein - 225g
    Carbs - 448g
    Fat- 105g

Your comments on my diet and training are laughable. If you think thats flawed, I would love you to show me your workout and diet plan?
    Look at his pic then look at yours there is your answer.You just started eating the way you should be for a lot of guys it's a way of life they been doing it for years.They didn't jump up one day and say hey I want to get big let me get some aas.And yes we read the stories about your injuries all good stories start with once a pond a time or your ain't going to believe this sh1t.People here are not stupid so be legit.
    Capebuffalo, Obs and ghettoboyd like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Do you intend on cycling and making bodybuilding your lifestyle for the next 25+ years?

Do you just want 20-40 lbs of lean mass?

Do you have 40 hours and $300 a week to dedicate to this?

What are you willing to sacrifice for this?
    (You will sacrifice things you don't forsee)

Can you maintain psychological stability regardless of your hormonal levels in a manner that you do not act upon your emotions in a way that will destroy your life?

Why are you doing this?

If you want it bad enough and can't live without it, I say go for it balls out. Keep dosing like you have been and order new shit, extending the cycle.
    All my questions have obvious answers, but if you don't meet this criteria you will wind up in a terrible depression before this is over.

You have held strong and been respectful in the face of what most would see as backlash but you clearly see it as people trying to help as you have pointed out. You are a man and will do what you choose. Doing what you choose and maintaing the respect you have is admirable.

I wish you luck. Be sure of what you want and go like hell. AAS cycling is not something intended for mediocre people. It's all or nothing and you only get to make the decision once.

Make it worth your time. Wanting to add 40lbs of mass is no reason to use AAS. Others and I, have explained what happens when you cease AAS and I know you understand it.

Welcome to the dark side. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
    GearHeaded and ghettoboyd like this.

Blog Entries
    Diet and training is fucking spot on. Little adjustments have been made throughout with feedback on this great forum.

Bloods speak for themselves though.

Test levels are only slightly elevated above the average scaling system here in England

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 22.41.12.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	171111
    my point was that even if you where on legit fully dosed gear you would still be guessing if its good or not because the effects are very gradual, I think what you where expecting to see in your head isn't going to match up with what your going to see in reality...besides before the bloods you where convinced your gear was strait fire and you gained 14lbs and was happy...I see the bloods they do look low no doubt...go to town man and use 1g if that makes you happy.... it will make little difference imho but who know maybe you will prove me wrong idk good luck...
    marcus300 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information