Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Behavioral Health and Steriods

Shavian is offline New Member

Behavioral Health and Steriods

I've been reading alot of post on this fourm and there are alot of behavioral health related issues with concerns to AAS. If you are taking SSRIs or SNRIs how does AAS effect the medication? I'm sure there are major contradictions. Are there some disorders like bipolar disorder which should stay clear of AAS all together? Let's start with test, hCG , and PCT drugs like Clomid. As for disorders: bipolar disorder, adjustment disorder, borderline personality disorders and PTSD. I work in a lab and in behavioral health so I can help a little. My knowledge is fairly average.

P.S: Don't know why this topic isnt focussed extensively seeing how behavioral health is a major issue in our world.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavian View Post
    I've been reading alot of post on this fourm and there are alot of behavioral health related issues with concerns to AAS. If you are taking SSRIs or SNRIs how does AAS effect the medication? I'm sure there are major contradictions. Are there some disorders like bipolar disorder which should stay clear of AAS all together? Let's start with test, hCG , and PCT drugs like Clomid. As for disorders: bipolar disorder, adjustment disorder, borderline personality disorders and PTSD. I work in a lab and in behavioral health so I can help a little. My knowledge is fairly average.

P.S: Don't know why this topic isnt focussed extensively seeing how behavioral health is a major issue in our world.
    I am not sure about the bipolar medications (might depend on certain medication) but SSRI / SNRI will cause no issues, IMO. I am on a couple of meds from my time in the military. I would suggest that one closely monitor blood work as related to the liver. Liver hepatotoxic meds need to look at on a drug by drug basis. AAS, especially orals, are hepatotoxic and need added liver support like NAC (you should take this anyways) or something stronger like Mucomyst if you can get it and handle the taste.

Test should improve depression by one gaining more confidence.

This is one of the main reasons to have your blood drawn and tested before any AAS are taken.
    Quester likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    The behavioral issues aren't laid out in black and white because there is no black and white with AAS and that is what is made clear here.

Someone like bizzarro cand take tren and be a better happier individual. Someone like BG can't take tren anymore nbecause of the trouble it caused in his personal life.

This is as plain as it gets: how will YOU react to AAS, at any dose, is entirely dependant on you. Any anti depressants you are on may or may not be mentally suitable.

The factors that play into this are unmeasureable. If this could be mapped out, we could literally cure any mental defficiency in any human. Brlieve me, behavioral interactions with AAS haven't been overlooked on this forum. It is just something each individual must learn concerning their self. That is why we start with low doses and single compounds. In this manner we can determine whether or not it will make our penis fall off and cause us to wake ip in a tree naked with no recollection of the events that led up to it.

Worst case scenario, you wind up like me...

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO you need to control the AAS and not let it control you. Tren is a good example. I usually get irritable on tren. Due to this, I am usually a calmer person on the outside.... On the inside I want to teach them a lesson, but I control it. Even when people are being assholes, I ignore it and look the other way when on tren.
    Every now and then some irritability shows, and the moment that I realize it, I calm down .
    Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'd have to look into it , but personal opinion is I think Androgen activity has a lot to do with things . Thats why when you take high doses of Test, or things like Tren and Halo , which are all highly androgenic , can cause mental issues .

Whereas if you run low dose Test with things like Dbol , Anadrol , Tbol, Var , you rarely have any negative mental issues at all , you usually end up filling mentally good (especially Dbol), because those drugs are not androgenic and work their magic without binding to the androgen receptor .

If you're a dick when you start AAS, you'll be a dick on AAS. PTSD medication? Nah, it doesn't seem to affect it much. Feel great, like I'm on top of the world. The sense of well being is high.

Thread Information