Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: First cycle pip???

99JT is offline Member

First cycle pip???

Did my first pin 1ml test e Monday night didn't feel anything until Wednesday now today my glute is swollen and really sore it's not warm or red but it is making it hard to walk around or sit. My next injection should be tonight should I continue or hold off and see what happens. From all of my research it seems pretty normal but it's just freaking me out.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    " Like a virgin, poked for the very first time" . its just virgin muscle , its going to be sore and have pretty decent PIP your first go
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just part of the game bro.

99JT is offline Member
    Thanks. Took some ibuprofen and it's much better now.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I always try to do something that works my glutes after a pin. No weight squats really help me, just knock out 50 for a warm-up when you get up or the pain starts. You will get better at giving them to yourself and soon you will not notice it at all.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like to think of it as growing pains

Phil Gillespie is offline New Member
    Could also be 20% or higher ba. That hurts like hell.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    I got severe pip in every new muscle for the first 4 weeks. To the point I couldn't walk for 1 - 3 days some times.

Week 7 now and just get a little dead leg. Its normal.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Haven't suffered pip up to now,but i hit a vein on thursday,and you'd think i'd been stung by the biggest fucking wasp in the world.
    Fucking claret everywhere.
    Pulled out,and tried again....no bother,but boy have i got a nice big bruise to show for it hahahaha!

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Maybe I'm a masochist but I enjoy the PIP. Help's me focus on the mind muscle connection when lifting on a muscle group that's sore from PIP

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I rarely get it..but I popped another bottle of tren . set my leg on fire..was like wtf..then it went away..weird

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    This is quite possibly one of my biggest fears that I have yet to experience lol

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I've been injecting for years , from biceps, front delts, chest, lats, quads etc.. I rarely get PIP anymore, especially with just Test , but I get PIP every time with Tren suspension (no virgin muscle here, all been pinned 100s of times, but that Tren suspension gets me every time).

the only other way I get PIP is if I pin too much oil in one spot , like 3 cc in my bicep or front delt . learned my lesson on that one, now if I have 5 cc or more to pin in one day , I'm shooting several smaller injections. no more then 2cc in bicep or front delt , 2.5cc side delt , 3cc in lat

sumpm1 is offline New Member
    Lots of variables with PIP; the compound, the potency of the compound, what is in the compound, injection technique and the injection location. If your compound has ethyl oleate in it, less PIP. If you don't brew your own gear, than it is unlikely to have ethyl oleate. If you use 400mg test, it will hurt more than 200mg test. If you don't inject deep enough or inject too much oil in one spot, some will leak out of the muscle and sit in the subQ and cause pain. So you can accidentally get some PIP from leakage occasionally as well.

IMO, it is best to find an injection location that does not affect walking, so upper body. I pinned in my quads for a long time, and the occasional pain would be felt whenever walking. I started injecting into the chest, and even if you have a sore injection, it won't affect walking, and it won't be felt very often, and it just feels like soreness from a chest workout. So chest is my go to pin location.

Thread Information