Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Wait so my cycles were hardening cycles not mass?

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member

Wait so my cycles were hardening cycles not mass?

So I have gained a ton of lean body mass on tren . So much so that I am at 5"8 and 200 pounds LEAN in the morning. I'm literally at 12% body fat but when I look in the mirror I keep thinking.. damn I would of thought I would look WAY bigger than this. When I first started body building I was maybe 165 pounds and fat. I never dreamed I could add as much lean body mass as I did and still look this small. No one believes in over 200 pounds until I hit the scale.

So recently, I read about people during steroid cycles for muscle hardening and then it hit me. Wait so could I look more impressive if I used different compounds?

If I do a deca /anadrol cycle will I look much more muscular? Really thats what I want. I want bigger arms/chest/back.

Is lean body mass just lean body mass or does steroid infact effect the type of mass that is being gained? Furthermore once you do pct and clean the drug out of the system and go back go natural is the muscle still appearing differently? To me it is irrelavent to do deca if it is just temporary water bloat. If it isnt and it actually is a more permanent greater size then thats what I would want next.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    From my research and what everyone says, Tren is NOT a bulker. It's apparantly good for bulking very leanly with other compounds, but mainly a cutting aid.

Test, Decca, Drol or Dbol is a mass builder and maybe what you're looking for for SIZE.

(this is not advice, just what I have read)

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    From my research and what everyone says, Tren is NOT a bulker. It's apparantly good for bulking very leanly with other compounds, but mainly a cutting aid.

Test, Decca, Drol or Dbol is a mass builder and maybe what you're looking for for SIZE.

(this is not advice, just what I have read)
    Tren is amazing you can cut or bulk on it. Just depends on your nutrition. You can absolutely bulk on tren
    marcus300 and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Tren is amazing you can cut or bulk on it. Just depends on your nutrition. You can absolutely bulk on tren
    Yeh apparently the best of the best. Not a traditional bulker though right ?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeh apparently the best of the best. Not a traditional bulker though right ?
    Sure it all just depends on your food intake. You won’t hold as much water either
    marcus300 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any AAS can be used for bulking or cutting. Your diet determines if you are cutting or bulking. With that said, some AAS is better for bulking or cutting.
    Tren is used for both. I personally only use it for cutting just because It leaves a bad taste in my mouth and my desire to eat is limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Any AAS can be used for bulking or cutting. Your diet determines if you are cutting or bulking. With that said, some AAS is better for bulking or cutting.
    Tren is used for both. I personally only use it for cutting just because It leaves a bad taste in my mouth and my desire to eat is limited.

A metallic taste?

Out of curiosity, whats your favourite mass bulking cycle? You look like a big guy so worth asking ha

A metallic taste?

Out of curiosity, whats your favourite mass bulking cycle? You look like a big guy so worth asking ha
    The picture is not of me. It is of Flex Lewis at a competition I did. The guy is phenomenal.
    I am old fashioned and use test/deca and either Tbol or Dbol . It has always worked for me.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Tren is great at filling you out. nutrient partitioning at its best. muscle glycogen super compensation. you'll stay lean and really fill out (more definition , fuller muscles, striations, vascularity). BUT if you really want to get big and add some size then your better off adding a 'wet' compound to your Tren. Adrol or Dbol , perhaps Ment , something wet and highly estrogenic will put a lot more size on you then tren alone.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Tren is great at filling you out. nutrient partitioning at its best. muscle glycogen super compensation. you'll stay lean and really fill out (more definition , fuller muscles, striations, vascularity). BUT if you really want to get big and add some size then your better off adding a 'wet' compound to your Tren. Adrol or Dbol, perhaps Ment , something wet and highly estrogenic will put a lot more size on you then tren alone.
    Sounds awesome haha

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Tren is great at filling you out. nutrient partitioning at its best. muscle glycogen super compensation. you'll stay lean and really fill out (more definition , fuller muscles, striations, vascularity). BUT if you really want to get big and add some size then your better off adding a 'wet' compound to your Tren. Adrol or Dbol, perhaps Ment , something wet and highly estrogenic will put a lot more size on you then tren alone.
    GH- I take that you like tren .. Why do you prefer tren over deca ?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    GH- I take that you like tren.. Why do you prefer tren over deca?
    I generally run both together for a bulk , or tren and NPP. I'm a big fine of nandrolone . I've also ran Ment with Tren which is also a 19nor derived steroid . BUT I'm not prolactin sensitive so running two 19nors together works just fine for me.

Thread Information