leanmac is offline New Member

Question Extending first cycle beyond 12 weeks

Hi,

I'm currently on my 13th week into my first cycle and wondering if it's a bad idea to continue for a few more weeks?

My cycle has included:

Weeks 1 to 8
    350mg test enanthate / week
    600iu hCG / week
    0.25mg arimidex EOD

Weeks 9 to now i increased the test to 500mg per week and started taking 0.125mg arimidex on pin days....

so my question is, how bad of an idea is it to continue the cycle for a few more weeks??

i'm 33 and want to ensure i my testicles can still recover and produce quality sperm, so i'm hesitate about taking the cycle too long...

thoughts?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Regardless of what you do, ALWAYS get a baseline FIRST...before pics, blood work, starting weights for exercises, body part measurements, caloric intake, bodyweight, body fat, WHATEVER!

Too many guys try to jump the gun, whether it's first cycle extra drugs, extra gear, or longer cycles...learn to start at the beginning. It's a marathon, not a sprint! Ok, getting of my soap box.

A couple of extra weeks won't hurt you, but you really should've followed protocol from the start...500 mg Test-ONLY for 12 weeks to both grow, and more importantly to learn how your body responds to gear without superfluous ancillary chems.
    Last edited by magic32; 12-23-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

appreciate your input.

my reasoning behind starting at only 350mg was to see how body responded to it after a few weeks, and then up it to 500mg from there... i guess in hindsight i should have just started at 500..

anyway, i also did pre-cycle and mid-cycle bloods... testosterone through the roof and other results within good range. calorie intake is only about 3000 per day... aiming for 3,500+ but ain't easy!

sumpm1 is offline New Member
    To the OP: I did the same thing on my first cycle. Looking back I could have stopped at 12 weeks and had the same results. IMO you should just save your gear for the next run.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    If it’s easy, it’s probably not worth it.

If I’m lacking on my calories I blend oats with milk and down it. Easy 500, good cals.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmac View Post
    Hi,

I'm currently on my 13th week into my first cycle and wondering if it's a bad idea to continue for a few more weeks?

My cycle has included:

Weeks 1 to 8
    350mg test enanthate / week
    600iu hCG / week
    0.25mg arimidex EOD

Weeks 9 to now i increased the test to 500mg per week and started taking 0.125mg arimidex on pin days....

so my question is, how bad of an idea is it to continue the cycle for a few more weeks??

i'm 33 and want to ensure i my testicles can still recover and produce quality sperm, so i'm hesitate about taking the cycle too long...

thoughts?
    So you're increasing your test and lowering your AI?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Regardless of what you do, ALWAYS get a baseline FIRST...before pics, blood work, starting weights for exercises, body part measurements, caloric intake, bodyweight, body fat, WHATEVER!

Too many guys try to jump the gun, whether it's first cycle extra drugs, extra gear, or longer cycles...learn to start at the beginning. It's a marathon, not a sprint! Ok, getting of my soap box.

A couple of extra weeks won't hurt you, but you really should've followed protocol from the start...500 mg Test-ONLY for 12 weeks to both grow, and more importantly to learn how your body responds to gear without superfluous ancillary chems.
    ^^^^^ This sums it up. You need to be careful of making changes to your cycle on the fly because it usually is a bad decision.
    I have changed on the fly before because the situtation required it, but most of the time people change is because they want more results

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    So you're increasing your test and lowering your AI?
    sorry i should have stated more clearly, i added the 0.125mg of arimidex on pin days INCLUDING the existing 0.25mg EOD

SwoleAnchelada is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sumpm1 View Post
    To the OP: I did the same thing on my first cycle. Looking back I could have stopped at 12 weeks and had the same results. IMO you should just save your gear for the next run.
    Agree ^

Thread Information