n1x0n is offline Junior Member

Incresing tbol from 60mg to 80mg

Second cycle. I've been on test e for 14 weeks, next week is the last one. I have been taking 60mg for 4 weeks (plan was to use it last 7 weeks of cycle. I wasn't feeling much from 60mg ed so maybe the tbol wasn't of good quality. I checked my bloods and everything including liver looked good so I decided to increase the dosage from 60mg to 80mg. 4 days after the increase was the first time I felt anything from the tbol. Good pumps during the day and massive pumps during the workout, the muscles feels full.

But, I just wanted to check with the experienced people if it was a retarded decision to make? Should I just stay at 60mg even though I don't feel anything from it and the bloods look good?

I have written the PCT and adex dosages like 10 times already and got an OK from the gathered knowledge from this forum SO no need to go over it again.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I did the same thing. I felt very little from 60mg tbol daily for a few weeks. Stepped it up to 90mg for the last 2-3 weeks i used it and it made a HUGE difference. Everyones different, thats why most of our first few cycles are a learning experience.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    If you've been on cycle for 14 weeks already , then don't expect a whole lot at this point anyways. increasing tbol 20mg is negligible . myostatin is certainly fully upregulated at this point, receptors are saturated, and your growth has probably come to a stopping point (20mg of Tbol one way or the other isn't going to change that)

n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    If you've been on cycle for 14 weeks already , then don't expect a whole lot at this point anyways. increasing tbol 20mg is negligible . myostatin is certainly fully upregulated at this point, receptors are saturated, and your growth has probably come to a stopping point (20mg of Tbol one way or the other isn't going to change that)
    I'm not that experienced but the reason that I'm running tbol the last week's instead of as a kickstart was because of the myostatin. Figured I could squeeze out more gains in a 15 week cycle if I ran tbol for the last weeks. But maybe it is to weak to make any impact?

Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    I'm not that experienced but the reason that I'm running tbol the last week's instead of as a kickstart was because of the myostatin. Figured I could squeeze out more gains in a 15 week cycle if I ran tbol for the last weeks. But maybe it is to weak to make any impact?
    Tbol is a slow and steady compound . your not going to notice a whole lot out of it at the tail end of a cycle (personally I run it as a stand alone on TRT most the time, sometimes I'' throw it in a cycle as an oral rotation). if your goal was to try and 'blow up' as much you can at the end of a cycle, then Anadrol for last 4 weeks would been best choice.

As for mysotatin , if its already unregulated from being on cycle so long. throwing more anabolics won't do a ton. at this stage is when you need other growth factors that illicit growth apart from myostatin , HGH, Insulin , IGF... if I'm running a long cycle like that (which I rarely do anymore) then I up my growth factor dosages.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Tbol is a slow and steady compound . your not going to notice a whole lot out of it at the tail end of a cycle (personally I run it as a stand alone on TRT most the time, sometimes I'' throw it in a cycle as an oral rotation). if your goal was to try and 'blow up' as much you can at the end of a cycle, then Anadrol for last 4 weeks would been best choice.

As for mysotatin , if its already unregulated from being on cycle so long. throwing more anabolics won't do a ton. at this stage is when you need other growth factors that illicit growth apart from myostatin , HGH, Insulin, IGF... if I'm running a long cycle like that (which I rarely do anymore) then I up my growth factor dosages.
    Do you mind stating what dose you run on a stand alone and for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Do you mind stating what dose you run on a stand alone and for how long?
    50-70 mg for 8 weeks (sometimes longer but dose gets tapered down)

Jangles1 is offline Member
    I stopped my Tbol (SIS LABS) at 80mg a day because 1)I didn't feel shit, even after building from 40mg a day) and 2) the back cramps were a joke.

Turns out many people have issues with severely under doses SIS orals.

Have you considered yours may be under dosed ? Ive read countless reports that 80mg is a huge dosage and should give amazing results.

Thread Information