Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Medic 1
  • 1 Post By 1moreset024
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike

Thread: Hcg while on why

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member

Hcg while on why

I have not been around in a while so I am kind of interested in knowing the logic behind why I am seeing people say run hcg while on a cycle to me this makes no sense what so ever it is just going to confuse the body and from a medical stand point I’ll be honest it’s not going to do anything. Anyone that chimes in thank you for your input as always.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Stops your nuts from shrinking dude.

Can you back that info up with some medical reasoning is what I am looking for sir. Once it’s shut down it’s shut down seems kind of a waste to me from a medical stand point save it till the end where it will do some good. Keep things simple just my opinion.
    Last edited by Medic 1; 12-30-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    About 100 members on here will back it with actual experience.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    The positive effect of HCG for the anabolic steroid user is use during a cycle of anabolic steroids . Due to steroid use , this will cause testicular atrophy due to the now suppressed state of natural testosterone production. By supplementing with HCG during steroid use, the individual can keep his testicles full. While this is merely a cosmetic effect that presents no strategic benefit, there is a possible benefit to be had. By keeping the body primed with exogenous LH, this can lead to an easier road of recovery once use of all anabolic steroids has been discontinued, but there’s also a problem. It is very easy, extremely easy for the body to become dependent on HCG for its LH needs, while the human body cannot become dependent on anabolic steroids it most certainly can HCG. For the low testosterone patient who’s using HCG, this is of no concern. However, if you are not a low testosterone patient HCG use on cycle must be regulated heavily and monitored closely in order to ensure an LH dependency does not occur. Many anabolic steroid users have done far more damage to their body with HCG use than most any anabolic steroids due to overzealous HCG use. Such on cycle use can, however, be very beneficial as it can help with the individual easing into a more efficient recovery, but it must be responsible use. Truly, regardless of the period of use, on cycle or as a kick start to PCT, HCG use must be regulated.

Ok thts whAt I am asking for. You responded to a question with because, no disrespect but if you are putting these things in your body on a because then you have a problem. I am a very educated person in the medical fields and if I question something I ask why and educate myself that’s why I am asking.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To add a little more to what Cape said. The usually recommendation is small amounts too much and you can desensitize them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks cape that is what I was looking for appreciate the info what is your personal experience with using it during, I have used it post and it is very affective. It just seems there are a lot of guys on here that just do things because that is what they are told to do and everyone’s body is different seems they need to learn from the knowledge of the great guys on here and learn about their own bodies. Thank you for the info guys

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Also, most progressive TRT programs include HCG as part of the treatment plan. Mainly for the reasons posted in the link above and it also increases intratesticular testosterone . There are lots of pubmed and .gov posted articles to support this.

Edit. Here is a general link to a lot of articles regarding the increase in intratesticular T.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hcg+...obile&ie=UTF-8
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-30-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Now see this is how you learn thank you sir almost that was some good information thank you
    almostgone likes this.

Slacker78 is offline Member

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    This answered a lot of my questions about it as well, thanks

1moreset024 is offline Banned
    From a medical standpoint you should know why to use HCG on cycle. Just saying
    GearHeaded likes this.

Really dude lol I have years of experience training and year in ye medicl field hcg at the end of the cycle for sure during I have to disagree it’s counterproductive based off what I know and have done but I respect others opinion on the topic I just don’t agree with it as far as my body goes. That is what this is all about educating yourself and finding what’s the best way for your body.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    even when your on cycle you body can still produce a very small amount of natty test. HCG enhances this. it keeps the lines of communication going between the Pituitary and the Testes. its when these "lines of communication'' go completely down that makes you totally 'shut down' and hpta recovery more difficult.

This is why HCG is ran by guys the entire cycle. they value their HPTA recovery and want to keep the lines of communication open so that when they come off recovery will be much easier (plus they like to keep the testes full and not shrink up like they do without hcg)

I am seeing people say run hcg while on a cycle to me this makes no sense what so ever it is just going to confuse the body and from a medical stand point
    this is NOT confusing the body. I would take your medical knowledge and apply it here, you should know "medically" that it is very very very difficult to "confuse" the body.

balin is offline Junior Member
    HCG helps kee the p450 pathway open.

Firstly a little basic info on the P450 enzyme and why hCG use on cycle is extremely beneficial. The CYP450 (cytochrome P450) enzyme system is a key pathway for drug metabolism. Many lipophilic drugs must undergo biotransformation to more hydrophilic compounds to be excreted from the body.

The majority of drugs undergo phase I metabolism (e.g., oxidation, reduction) by CYP450 enzymes, this is especially indicative of anabolic androgenic steroids and endogenous steroid hormones. This is a good reason to use hCG. In layman’s terms hCG increases the dynamics of CYP450 which in turn increases the rate at which drugs can be metabolized, which in turn increases protein dynamics.

Basically by the action of hCG on P450 dynamics it also increases pregnenolone which is the precursor for all other steroid hormones and has many benefits, one of which is that it serves to keep/restore a natural hormonal balance within this key pathway even if the HPTA is suppressed, it also has energizing, anti-stress benefits, elevates mood through the raising of NDMA activity and reduces excess Cortisol, so if we can increase this steroid hormone with the use of hCG, we should.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Balin good point and post..
    But you should probably of put it in "quotes" being your directly copying/pasting and quoting another source

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    The idea for on cycle use is to prevent testicular atrophy. I never saw any tangible benefit except for retaining some gonadal mass, which is really only of any concern in my opinion on trenbolone or deca based cycles. Dosages above 500iu every other day (Q.O.D) will likely raise estrogenic activity and desensitize testicles to it's effects. HCG is not to restore the HPT axis as it just mimics one (LH) of the two (FSH) anterior pituitary hormones involved with proper gonadal function. You will not retain the same sperm quality and quantity on it.
    Medic 1 likes this.

coyote2017 is offline New Member
    Ok, this is something I have wondered about. I am on Testo, but do not take Hcg . I have had a vasectomy years ago and am not concerned with the cosmetic size of nads. Sooo...is there any possible reason for me to use it? Am I reading that there MAY be some anabolic advantage? Thanks

I am not saying the info you have provided me is wrong I just know what I do at the end of a cycle with taking 2500 every 4 day for 3 weeks and this works very well for me. Now if someone were to do the other and it works great awesome. There are a lot of you guys on here that are in great shape and I respect your opinions and the work you put in. As always I end up having a problem with the guy on here that says just do it I have no respect for that the 3 or 4 of you that gave me the information now I respect that may not agree but I respect your opinion.

Thread Information