leafsman38 is offline New Member

Masteron dosage and hair loss

I'm on my 4th week of masteron prop. I'm running it at the end of a test/tren cycle. I do have a receding hairline. I never noticed hair loss on test or tren but my hair is falling out noticeably since I started the mast. I'm running it at 550mg/week. I think it's hardened up everywhere on me expect my stomache (mainly because that's the only place I still hold some fat). Hard to say if it's the mast or tren.

I don't plan on running this shit again since the cons have seemed to outweigh the pros. My question is, with 2 weeks left, is it better to just drop it or increase the dose? I'm wondering if I'm just running it too low. Will an increase to 700 or 800mgs mean more hair loss or the same?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if something causes a negative side effect then the more you take of that something then the more it will increase the negative side effect

leafsman38 is offline New Member
    Yeah I get that but wasn't sure if there was a point in the dosage of mast where hair loss would be about the same.

My thought was I'm getting the sides without the true benefit of it, thus I would think the only reasonable options would be to either increase it or drop it all together.

1moreset024 is offline Banned
    FWIW, masterone doesn't have many negative sides other than hairloss if prone to it. Of course there's the negative impact on cholesterol, but no more than any other steroid really

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I think masteron is one of the best, if not the best, AAS aside from testosterone . It is a DHT based compound like Winstrol and others that will speed hairloss for those with genetic dispositions even with the concurrent use of propecia/proscar or avodart [finsteride and dutasteride respectively]. You sound like you already have a high androgen load (550mg masteron, ? mg test, ? mg tren ) so I would not further increase it as there is continuously diminishing return plot. If hair problems, avoid all DHT based compounds. There is a reason many older top bodybuilders and strength athletes are bald.

Thread Information