Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New need answers please

Anhonestguy is offline New Member

Smile New need answers please

Hello I signed up looking for the most honest best advise I can get from others with more experience.

I am 29 5”11 185 lbs pretty athletic fairly in good shape as my job is hanging drywall for those who know anyways gives you an idea I am in the process of starting my first cycle and was wondering how I should take what I have I have 500 mg test c solution ( 2 /250mg) ,250 mg Deca solution , 50 tablets Dbol (25 mg per tablet), 50 tablets letrozole ( 2.5 mg per tablet) , 50 tablets nolvadex ( 20 mg per tablet ) Hello I signed up looking for the most honest best advise I can get from others with more experience.

I am 29 5”11 185 lbs pretty athletic fairly in good shape as my job is hanging drywall for those who know anyways gives you an idea I am in the process of starting my first cycle and was wondering how I should take what I have I have 500 ml test c solution ( 2 /250mg) ,250 mg Deca solution , 50 tablets Dbol (25 mg per tablet), 50 tablets letrozole ( 2.5 mg per tablet) , 50 tablets nolvadex ( 20 mg per tablet )

I am not lazy an am willing to put the work in

Please help explain as I am a total noob an will genuinely thank you for all the proper info an advise givin.
    Again thanks for takin the time to read this in the first place.
    I am not lazy an am willing to put the work in

Please help explain as I am a total noob an will genuinely thank you for all the proper info an advise givin.
    Again thanks for takin the time to read this in the first place.

Ok after further reading here’s how I’ll break it down
    Age = 29 / height 5’11
    Nutritional plan was hopeing for help possibly with more info below please help with a plan I will follow religiously.
    My info -
    Body water 63.0%
    Body fat 14.0 %
    Bone mass 6 lbs
    Bod mass index 26.0
    Visceral fat 10.0
    Bmr 2296.0 k cal
    Muscle mass 131 lbs
    And my weight is 185.4

Possible help with training plan I have never had a workout routine I’ve always been in good athletic shape just naturally fit.

Fairly good budget to but what I need this is my first cycle ever as stated an I have 500 mg test c solution ( 2 /250mg) ,250 mg Deca solution , 50 tablets Dbol (25 mg per tablet), 50 tablets letrozole ( 2.5 mg per tablet) , 50 tablets nolvadex ( 20 mg per tablet )

After further recommendations I will scrap the deca and Dbol for now and just start with test c any suggestions if I should go test c , letrozole, nolvadex , and clomid or what 1 st cycle you recommend exactly involving these . Also the schedule an amount please like I said I’m learning and like u can imagine excited AF .Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Anhonestguy; 12-30-2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Mistake

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This is the best read relating to your question. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html give it a read then ask what questions you have from there.

Test only first cycle. You need to know what is going on with one compound before you add in others. Each has uniques properties and sides. Best of luck and keep posting. Welcome to the site.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    ^ Link Above

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    most of what you have is useless on a first cycle
    PistolPete33 likes this.

how would you start?

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    To add a little something to the mix do some research on your diet and what you should eat and how much you will be very happy you did this eat real food stay away from the powder crap. Good luck sir

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    You DO NOT have 500ml Test C. You have two bottles (most likely 10ml each) that have 250mg Test C per ml. Each bottle would have 2500mg Test C total dosage.

This is an absolute must to get your head around before you even start thinking about a cycle. You have some reading up to do. Pretty much all the info you need will be on these forums or on the home page. The first cycle bread in this sub forum is gold.

Also as others have said, scrap the Deca and Dbol for your first cycle. Test is all you will need.

Get Aromasin or Arimidex as the AI for estrogen control while on cycle. Letro seems to be a bit harsher in terms of sides from what I understand.

HCG while on cycle as well.

In addition to the Nolva during PCT you will also need Clomid.

The first cycle thread has all those points in more detail, I’m just breaking it down into easily read chunks for you

Yes 2 vials of 250 Mg testosterone cypionate

Thank you more I read more I understand

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    What others have read, stickies for a reason.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Here’s more info in case it helps with more information
    Body water = 63%
    Body fat = 14%
    Bone mass = 6 lbs
    Body mass index = 26.0
    Visceral fat = 10.0
    Bmr = 2296.0 k cal
    Muscle mass = 131
    And my weight is 185.4

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would recommend hitting the gym hard and getting a workout routine before running a cycle.
    You may be in good shape but I would get some serious gym time in and see what natural growth you can get first.
    Also make sure your diet is in check or you will just be wasting gear.

I see you’ve updated some info and say you’re not in a gym routine. Bad idea starting a cycle. Why start steroids if you’re not sure you can get what you want naturally? Sure fire way to injure yourself as your strength will increase much faster than your connective tissue and tendons etc which is people always recommend having a good base.

If you’re anything like most people you’ll probably go ahead and cycle anyway, in which case follow all the advice on here and be safe, but I’ll guarantee 99% of people will say hold off a cycle til you’ve been solidly training for a couple of years

I take all advise but I mean if your suggesting waiting a few years than yeah no I will however try to get into a good routine but I work all day some days 4 am to 8 min 13 hours a day I Drywall so I lift weight all day up an down bench’s I dunno if that’s anything but i am and know I can’t get any bigger I’ve try’d naturally 195 was the most I’ve ever been but that was yrs ago I’m 29 I wanna go to work and come up with a routine at gym but need help

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhonestguy View Post
    I take all advise but I mean if your suggesting waiting a few years than yeah no I will however try to get into a good routine but I work all day some days 4 am to 8 min 13 hours a day I Drywall so I lift weight all day up an down bench’s I dunno if that’s anything but i am and know I can’t get any bigger I’ve try’d naturally 195 was the most I’ve ever been but that was yrs ago I’m 29 I wanna go to work and come up with a routine at gym but need help
    If you haven't got time to go to the gym 4 to 5 days
    A week steriods will do no good.

If you say you can't grow that means you weren't working out properly or you diet was not in check.
    And steroids will do no good.

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    Make sure you use your mind and find out what is best for you don’t just do something because that’s what you read or someone told you, educate yourself. At that level of test and what I actually take as well I don’t use any Ar or estrogen blockers but if I need them I have them. I see a lot of guys on here are say take hcg while on I am not saying they are wrong but I believe it’s counter productive and a waste of the drug. Once you shut your test down it’s down that’s it adding hcg doesn’t really do anythhing but confuse your body. I am just speaking from years of training and medical background.
    Anhonestguy likes this.

I need to implement a good workout routine as suggested min 4 to 5 days a week I will make that priority to find a good routine an a good diet before anything I will post my diet and gym time here you know even yesterday I was getting annoyed with reply’s but I came for help so I will take advise thanks again. Any suggestions to a proper diet an gym exercises that will prepare for first cycle down the road

. Any suggestions to a proper diet an gym exercises that will prepare for first cycle down the road
    From your stats, it looks like you need to grow and put on more muscle . I'd have a hyper caloric diet with calorie dense food. For training I'd focus on a lot of heavy compound movements as the majority of my workload (Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Overhead Press, Bent Over Row etc)
    Anhonestguy likes this.

What he said

Thanks guys I am reading up on it and trying to come up with a diet plan I will share my thoughts once I go through more info and threads and advise then I’ll see how you guys feel about it an if it even makes sense.Btw this place is awesome thanks again. To some it’s a simple response but to others could have profound life changing affects. ��

I’m currently eating :
    1st meal is 4 eggs pan fried , 2 cups of hash browns , with ketchup , 3 cups of water sometimes with a vitamin c tablet.(no salt)

2nd meal is 2 chicken drumsticks oven roasted with a pinch of salt pepper and cumin and hazelnut oil, half a cup of wholesome wild rice with ten essential nutrients, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter while I cook , 3 cups of water

3rd meal is can of tuna ( unico ) and half cup granola protein ( nature valley ) and 3 cups of water

4th meal is 2 chicken drumsticks and half cup rice. 3 cups of water (same as meal 2)

5th and last meal is oatmeal packet ( Quaker ) with a cup of water mixed with 3 tablespoons of syrup ( aunt jemima )

I only try to eat within a 10 hour window about ten to eight is what I’d like to do and this is repeated exactly for the next 7 days already preped.Any improvements anywhere or am I totally off any suggestions?
    Last edited by Anhonestguy; 12-31-2017 at 10:52 PM.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    I’m currently eating :
    1st meal is 4 eggs pan fried , 2 cups of hash browns , with ketchup , 3 cups of water sometimes with a vitamin c tablet.(no salt)

2nd meal is 2 chicken drumsticks oven roasted with a pinch of salt pepper and cumin and hazelnut oil, half a cup of wholesome wild rice with ten essential nutrients, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter while I cook , 3 cups of water

3rd meal is can of tuna ( unico ) and half cup granola protein ( nature valley ) and 3 cups of water

4th meal is 2 chicken drumsticks and half cup rice. 3 cups of water (same as meal 2)

5th and last meal is oatmeal packet ( Quaker ) with a cup of water mixed with 3 tablespoons of syrup ( aunt jemima )

I only try to eat within a 10 hour window about ten to eight is what I’d like to do and this is repeated exactly for the next 7 days already preped.Any improvements anywhere or am I totally off any suggestions?
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!! This is your problem!! Sure do the cycle,youre clearly not getting talked out of it .. but thai diet needs to go, this is like bikini model shit!! .. this is what my 130 pound wife eats to cut!! Meal 3 1 can of tuna, couple morcels of granola and 3 cups of water !?you dont get calories from water so dont track that !! Whats that all about !! Up the cals and way up the carbs.. the hardest part of the growing is the feeding .. you gotta forcefeed that muscle to grow
    GearHeaded likes this.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Steroids are cheap foods the expensive part.. meal one you should ditch the fried eggs cause they take up more space and trick you to thinking youre eating more, now instead of 4 fried eggs you can scramble 6 or 7 and double the hash browns.. 4 drumsticks per meal instead of 2.. 2 cans of tuna and more carbs with lunch .. rice is cheap cheap and super effective.. potatoes and sweet potatoes are dirt cheap too.. double all these meals up .. your stomach will grow too as will your appetite
    GearHeaded likes this.

I already got rid of the cycle as recommended I am going to focus on training and dieting once that is solid an in check I’ll go from there. Now I will try and double my intake and see how I feel. Add potatoes maybe few other things look into it further
    GearHeaded likes this.

Was told to up intake first meal today was 5 scrambled eggs and 3 cups of hash browns I think I could handle a bit more but that was it for today next meal will be posted looking for suggestions or advise on growing muscle I will eat same rountie daily. Try to anyway. No pops nothing but water.

Was told to up intake first meal today was 5 scrambled eggs and 3 cups of hash browns I think I could handle a bit more but that was it for today next meal will be posted looking for suggestions or advise on growing muscle I will eat same rountie daily. Try to anyway. No pops nothing but water.
    start with that .. then work your way up to adding 6oz of steak or chicken to your scrambled eggs. then add a bowl of cream of rice or oatmeal. just slowly start adding calories and adding meals to your day, you'll grow if you do this and your training is up to par
    Anhonestguy likes this.

Take his advice

Second meal was 4 chicken drumsticks half a cup of rice and quarter kilo of fries baked barley finished and ate for like an hour then fell asleep had a nap just got up I guess to eat.. btw i hate rice an can see it becoming a problem is there an alternative to rice that’s better or if rice is that good for you I’ll power through? Any suggestions?

Second meal was 4 chicken drumsticks half a cup of rice and quarter kilo of fries baked barley finished and ate for like an hour then fell asleep had a nap just got up I guess to eat.. btw i hate rice an can see it becoming a problem is there an alternative to rice that’s better or if rice is that good for you I’ll power through? Any suggestions?
    white potato is an ok alternative to rice . make sure your using white rice, if you cook it with some salt, butter, and garlic, the taste is way better. if your using brown rice, forget it, brown rice tastes like crap and is harder to digest
    Anhonestguy likes this.

3rd meal was 2 cans tuna quarter kilo oven fries and cup granola.

4th meal was cup of oatmeal 3 scrambled eggs are those 4 meals close to enough? As you see in what I ate those 4 meals I’m trying to keep a somewhat cheap approach I still can add but for today that’s what I had tommorw I’ll post again till I have a solid routine down with y’all approval. Tryna gain muscle.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you even workout or do you just hang drywall?

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2020 View Post
    I see you’ve updated some info and say you’re not in a gym routine. Bad idea starting a cycle. Why start steroids if you’re not sure you can get what you want naturally? Sure fire way to injure yourself as your strength will increase much faster than your connective tissue and tendons etc which is people always recommend having a good base.

If you’re anything like most people you’ll probably go ahead and cycle anyway, in which case follow all the advice on here and be safe, but I’ll guarantee 99% of people will say hold off a cycle til you’ve been solidly training for a couple of years
    Yeah....and the other one percent are fools.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    4am to 8pm minimum! so you're in a gulag in Siberia,or similar in North Korea???
    Anhonestguy likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieplumley View Post
    .. but thai diet needs to go, this is like bikini model shit!! .. this is what my 130 pound wife eats to cut!!

Made me laugh....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

I just started working out as you see in previous reply’s been looking for a good routine for me a was recommended heavy compound movements ie squats deadlift chest press etc which I have started doing yesterday with those 4 meals I did 3 sets 10 / 12 / 10 reps squats with 15 on each side 30 total and bar i don’t know. Times 3 so 9 sets legs were killing me already if your gonna laugh at 30 lbs haha and sit-ups did same 9 sets just regular sit-ups nottin special and overheadpress again only 30 lbs and 15 pull-ups my body weight 5 at a time using my speedbag mount grab each side an pull up . Woke up sore so must have been decent. Know what’s werid yesterday morning weight 183 on the dot and weighed before bed 188.8 and this morning 185.4 so weight fluctuates like crazy that normal? I assume it’s maybe like muscle memory as Im comin off eating like shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    4am to 8pm minimum! so you're in a gulag in Siberia,or similar in North Korea???
    Lol no just Run a small business and get paid by the sqft so I like to put in mad hours!

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Made me laugh....
    Lool
    Last edited by Anhonestguy; 01-02-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information