Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr. Small
  • 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: Prop/Npp/tbol cycle adjust

bramaral is offline New Member

Prop/Npp/tbol cycle adjust

Hi guys. I'm 25yp, 175cm tall, 85kg, 12% bf. This is my 3rd cycle, ran tbol only 4w and prop/tbol 6w in the past. Right now I'm running this cycle, i'm starting week 2:

1-8 Prop Test 150mg eod
    1-6 NPP 150mg eod
    1-4 Tbol 40mg ed
    1-8 Arimidex 0.5mg eod

So, I do not have experience with npp, but i'm getting some sides, like my body temp much higher than normal, some headaches, and lack of strength/libido. I ask you:

1- Should i lower the npp dosage to 100mg eod and adex to 0.25eod? Or should lower only one of them?

2- i'm taking adex the day between the prop and npp pins. Should i take it in the same day?

3- do you think i should take HCG in this cycle?

Thank you for your help! Props

Also my pct should consist of:

TPC

1-15 Anastrozole 0,5mg EOD
    16-19 Anastrozole 0,25mg EOD
    20-25 Anastrozole 0,25mg E3D
    1-28 Dufine 50mg ED

Mr. Small is offline Member
    PCT should be 4 weeks of Clomid and Nolvadex and HCG should be taken from start of cycle to finish at 250iu x 2 per week.
    songdog likes this.

Thank you for your review! Imo i should use the minimum gear possible! Can i have pct in hand just in case?

Quote Originally Posted by bramaral View Post
    Thank you for your review! Imo i should use the minimum gear possible! Can i have pct in hand just in case?
    PCT is essential dude, you need it to get your natural testosterone back to normal.

Also, no need for Tbol on third cycle and for third cycle, you probably don't need NPP, just go with the Test Prop.

Drop your Arimedex does to .25mg eod too.

Sorry dude, was a error. You should read hcg . My bad

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    PCT is essential dude, you need it to get your natural testosterone back to normal.

Also, no need for Tbol on third cycle and for third cycle, you probably don't need NPP, just go with the Test Prop.

Drop your Arimedex does to .25mg eod too.
    I'm going with prop, npp and tbol that's for sure. But what about dropping npp to 100 mg eod?

I love when people say they want to use the minimum gear possible BUT....
    they run 3 steroids on their 3rd cycle and use over a gram a week
    Mr. Small, songdog and charger69 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I love when people say they want to use the minimum gear possible BUT....
    they run 3 steroids on their 3rd cycle and use over a gram a week
    Do you think it's too much? I'm portuguese and the protocol over here is always similar to this, that's what i am used to. But that's why i wanna hear your reviews

Since i've already started with 0.5 adex eod can I drop it now to 0.25 eod? It won't cause any bad rebound effect?

Since i've already started with 0.5 adex eod can I drop it now to 0.25 eod? It won't cause any bad rebound effect?
    No, drop it to .25mg for sure.

Actually, Dog is right......over a gram per week is way too much. Test and Tbol is probably enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Actually, Dog is right......over a gram per week is way too much. Test and Tbol is probably enough.
    What i can do right now is drop the dosage! Like 100mg eod npp and 125g or 100g eod prop.

What i can do right now is drop the dosage! Like 100mg eod npp and 125g or 100g eod prop.
    Might be the sensible option dude

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Do you think it's too much? I'm portuguese and the protocol over here is always similar to this, that's what i am used to. But that's why i wanna hear your reviews
    No it's not wats over there it's wats in the crowd you hang with is using.
    Quester and charger69 like this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    I’d go with Tbol or npp not both with the prop. Doses aren’t too crazy but I’d go six weeks with pct for the nandrolone - it’s a bitch to recover from

Quote Originally Posted by shaunjohn242002 View Post
    I’d go with Tbol or npp not both with the prop. Doses aren’t too crazy but I’d go six weeks with pct for the nandrolone- it’s a bitch to recover from
    What type of pct? The pct that i'm planning isn't enough?

Clomid and nolvadex , no need to take arimidex during pct- use it during cycle.

It might be a good idea to read the stickies on Here about pct

Ok thanks man. Do you think i should lower the adex dosage too? And i take it on the day between shots or with the shots? Ty

Blood work is the only way to know for sure man. That’s why the guys here advocate test only first cycle with labs mid cycle to dial in estrogen control. Then you can branch out with other compounds and have a good idea of a.i. Dosage. I agree with this. Your past this though so I’d get the bloods and see what’s goin on

Ok, what about the second question?

Ok, what about the second question?
    Wouldn't make or break you dude, just make sure it's every second day.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your strength and libido are down cause your hammering too much arimidex . lower it to .25mg 3x per week Imo. Elevated estrogen is needed on cycle to grow and to feel good (unless your stepping on stage and feeling like shit is the norm).

the T-bol is a waste of $ on this type of cycle for only 4 weeks

drop either your dosage of test p or the NPP . . personally I'd drop the test down to 75mg a day and let the NPP do the brunt of the work (less sides as NPP is cleaner then test)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your strength and libido are down cause your hammering too much arimidex . lower it to .25mg 3x per week Imo. Elevated estrogen is needed on cycle to grow and to feel good (unless your stepping on stage and feeling like shit is the norm).

the T-bol is a waste of $ on this type of cycle for only 4 weeks

drop either your dosage of test p or the NPP . . personally I'd drop the test down to 75mg a day and let the NPP do the brunt of the work (less sides as NPP is cleaner then test)

So in your opinion how should the cycle look like? 75ed isn't the same thing as 150eod? Run test p and npp for 8 weeks both?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    So in your opinion how should the cycle look like? 75ed isn't the same thing as 150eod? Run test p and npp for 8 weeks both?
    I've ran NPP a dozen times and use T-bol regularly . both great compounds and a good choice. It's going to depend on what your exact goals are for this cycle and that determines how you set it up .. When I seen T-bol I automatically assumed your NOT going for a classic bulk, but a clean and lean side free cycle . is this right ?

if clean and lean is what your looking for then I propose running low dose test with high dose NPP.

I'm not sure why but for some reason at fist glance thought you were running 150mg ED of prop..not eod.

350 is the max I would go for the test prop weekly and then 500-600 NPP. so something like

100mg test prop EOD week 1-9
    150mg NPP EOD week 1-8
    T-bol 70mg ED week 1-4
    T-bol 40mg ED week 5-8

only 4 weeks of T-bol is going to make you very disappointed in the compound . Its not androgenic at all and you will not feel shit in the short term , its a very slow lean anabolic . Run it high at the start then taper off the dose the remainder of the cycle just to take stress of the liver (even though T-bol is not that toxic).

Run everything at least 8 weeks.. no point in cutting yourself short and stopping things at 6 . 8 weeks is generally the length of time that you get before Myostatin begins to elevate and then hinder your gains ,, so try to get the most out of the 8 weeks you can .. you can run the test Prop one week longer just to let other drugs clear if you like.

of course the above advice is based on my assumption you wanted a 'clean' lean cycle . if you really were going for a mass gaining bulk then my advice would be much different .

keep in mind that you will need very little AI on this cycle.. however caber or prami needs to be on hand,, if your prolactin sensitive then run one of those from the start at low dose

I've already finished the cycle. I gained 14kg, but my bf raised from 12% to 14%. I noticed no sides until now, i stopped the adex the day before the last prop shot, and i noticed a very higher libido during the gap between cycle and pct. Since i started pct my libido is lower again. Is this normal?

Thread Information