Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SwoleAnchelada
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: OPTIONS for upcoming BLAST and cruise

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member

OPTIONS for upcoming BLAST and cruise

Hello knowledgeable community members.

I'm currently on TRT and I'm contemplating a blast once I've been on TRT for a year and my levels are dialed in. That said, I have been turning this question over in my mind and I would like to hear what some knowledgable members think on this question.

The common wisdom/consensus I interpret from writings on this board generally suggest I should just up my TRT Test Cyp dose (currently 140 per week) up to 400-500 per week for 12 weeks and see how that feels. However I wonder if that might be counterproductive if I have my TRT levels dialed in and I'm in the top end of my natural range.

Might I be better off to leave my TRT dose as a base and throw another fairly mild compound on top. Maybe Masteron , EQ, or Primo? Based on my reading I like the way Masteron looks on paper. Seems to support feelings of well being. I would probably enjoy the increased libido.

I want to be safe and conservative. Is there any value to just getting my TRT dialed in and then keeping it steady, or am I best to crank up the Test for 12 weeks and hope they settle back down to "high range" levels before my 6 month TRT blood work?

All input is appreciated. I realize this is my own little science experiment. I just want to flesh out all my options before I commit to a path.

SwoleAnchelada is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRTdrew View Post
    Hello knowledgeable community members.

I'm currently on TRT and I'm contemplating a blast once I've been on TRT for a year and my levels are dialed in. That said, I have been turning this question over in my mind and I would like to hear what some knowledgable members think on this question.

The common wisdom/consensus I interpret from writings on this board generally suggest I should just up my TRT Test Cyp dose (currently 140 per week) up to 400-500 per week for 12 weeks and see how that feels. However I wonder if that might be counterproductive if I have my TRT levels dialed in and I'm in the top end of my natural range.

Might I be better off to leave my TRT dose as a base and throw another fairly mild compound on top. Maybe Masteron , EQ, or Primo? Based on my reading I like the way Masteron looks on paper. Seems to support feelings of well being. I would probably enjoy the increased libido.

I want to be safe and conservative. Is there any value to just getting my TRT dialed in and then keeping it steady, or am I best to crank up the Test for 12 weeks and hope they settle back down to "high range" levels before my 6 month TRT blood work?

All input is appreciated. I realize this is my own little science experiment. I just want to flesh out all my options before I commit to a path.
    Have you thought about how you'll obtain your product, or if you blast an cruise do you plan on using your script as the source of extra product, if so what will you do to fill in the time you'll be missing your medication, if you plan to take extra and require an early refill they may become suspicious and ask to test you sooner.

It's easier to come Down from a higher dose of something you have to take normally and cruise and the extra dose should be degraded within 4-5 weeks, (I know 3 weeks is general consensus with test c, but that's assuming you stop completely and not cruise). Assuming 6 months between bloods (24 weeks) your desire to blast and cruise or supplement, and since you haven't indicated prior use, I'm going to assume it's a first cycle

I'd suggest increase your normal product for a first cycle, see how your body handles the increase, I also hope you've planned your AIs, and serms as well. That being said starting right after bloods would be best, 12 week cycle, this will give ample time to get back to your "normal" before next bloods

I think some people may offer other opinions and are far more knowledgeable then me, since I've only recently started posting, took years before I felt I could provide any worthwhile advice on here

Something to be conscious of is that if you can't get back to "normal" prior to the next bloods and you test higher, they might reduce your prescribed dose leading to undesirable consequences and possibly nullifying your blast. And make sure you manage test-est conversion while on blast, and while coming down from it as well (your AI dose would reflect where in your cycle you are).

Remember going: trt to blast back to trt isn't the same is someone who is: "naturally" normal going on cycle and then getting back to normal

Finally, wouldn't suggest an add on product until you see how to succeed at a test only blast

Cheers

tectime is offline Member
    It's best to do your first blast my elevating your tes only. Disling in your HRT is major, that way after your blast you know where to return to to put you back where you like to be. Ai, hcg , everything dialed in, then blast with tes only so that you get the feel and the bloods to see what's up. That's why we like to pull pre-blood before the blast mid bloods during a blast and post bloods after the blast so you see how that went. Mid blood will tell you if you need up your ai or whatever, and you'll see what the elevated Tes does for you, just like the noobs you git to get this info gathered up. When I first started eight or nine years ago I pulled bloods constantly every time I changed something everytime I added some thing. You will get great results from a tes only blast as long as all the other components are there. You think on top of your HRT does dial Dan is great like to get that 500 a week .

mostly agree with above....
    run 500mg per week for your blast....
    give at least 4 weeks after blast to get your doctor prescribed blood work...
    donate blood shortly after finishing your blast

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleAnchelada View Post
    Have you thought about how you'll obtain your product, or if you blast an cruise do you plan on using your script as the source of extra product, if so what will you do to fill in the time you'll be missing your medication, if you plan to take extra and require an early refill they may become suspicious and ask to test you sooner.
    I go to a TRT clinic where they administer the shot for me once a week. I have to drive to the clinic and walk in and they take my weight and blood pressure and then administer the shot (whole process takes about 10 mins). I will continue going in for my regular shot throughout the blast. I plan to then add on test cup that I procure through an alternative source. So assuming my dose stays at 140 I would then add 360 additional in separate pins during the week to bring the total weekly dose to 500.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    mostly agree with above....
    run 500mg per week for your blast....
    give at least 4 weeks after blast to get your doctor prescribed blood work...
    donate blood shortly after finishing your blast

I will have 6 months between blood checks through the clinic. I plan to start the 12 week blast immediately after bloodwork. I will do my own private bloodwork 6 weeks into the blast. I will do by own bloodwork after the blast. I will have 12 weeks to allow my body to hopefully come back to regular TRT levels of test before the clinic checks my bloodwork again.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    getting to supra physiological levels of test as your first blast is going to be best for growth and to learn how your body responds.
    however having said that, running 600-800mg of legit Primo for 16 weeks on top of a TRT protocol is pretty good too. Primo is the cleanest most side effect free compound I've ever ran and I always feel great when on it. your not going blow up, but you won't get sides either. you'll fill out and partition nutrients well, get leaner, and put on lean tissue.

a lot of 'noobs' like the feeling of being 'On' cycle. that anabolic on edge type of feeling. however when you've ran as many cycles as I have over the years, there are times I like to be 'On' and not have any on feeling at all, just have the compound working silently in the background while I concentrate on diet and training,, and thats the beauty of Primo (not even masteron has this effect for me, when I take masteron I know I'm on)

Thread Information