DemBoys is offline New Member

Unhappy Low Labido after Tren Mistake

Learned I needed to research the hard way, I took Tren and test at first then switch just to Tren for about 6 months before I realize that was a big no-no.

Now having libido problems, I’m just taking test now but having inconsistencies getting it up and keeping it up.

What do I need to do?

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Get blood work done

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    6 months of just Tren ? Yes, I agree to go get your bloodwork done and see if you have recovered from your last cycle. Your estrogen and/or prolactin could be out of whack. Did you do a PCT, take an AI or HCG ? When was your last shot?

Welcome to the site.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How I answer this question really depends on how old you are and if you're planning on running more cycles. However, I can tell you what I'D do so this is just MO based on what I've done in the past. First off, you have two choices. You can try restarting your hpta by running hcg but if you want to do that you need to do it through a doctor so he can monitor your levels and also keep estrogen in check. Chances are your test levels are low af and estrogen is high. Now, there's a good chance your body will never produce test at the level that it was before this 6 month run of tren . (That's where you age comes into play). What I would do, personally, is go get blood work done so I know where I'm at and I'll consider that baseline from where I plan on getting to. I'd immediately hop on a trt dose of test (200mg a week) and 1mg arimidex every 3 days. Then about 2 months later I'd get my blood work done again and by then my junk should be working just fine. Once I've established a new base line on my trt dose, then I'd run cycles by upping the test and ADDING (not replacing) hormones to the test! Keep in mind if you go the route I did you will always have to be on at least trt doses of test. Then again, there are worse things in life! And, not to scare you, but there's a good chance that you've already reduced FH and LSH so much from 6 months of tren that you'll need trt anyways. However, if you're still very young then you may be able to restart it with proper hcg treatment but you wanna do that with a doctor and you def wanna be on an AI like arimidex cause it aromatizses like crazy. Good luck.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DemBoys View Post
    Learned I needed to research the hard way, I took Tren and test at first then switch just to Tren for about 6 months before I realize that was a big no-no.

Now having libido problems, I’m just taking test now but having inconsistencies getting it up and keeping it up.

What do I need to do?
    How old are you bro?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    dammit man, tren for 6 months straight?

what was the dose?

Go through a full PCT of Nolva and Clomid. Wait 4 weeks and get a blood test. That will be your post PCT baseline. You can see where you're at and see what needs to be done. Good luck.

Thread Information