Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jangles1
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Brewster
  • 1 Post By Jerry2020

Thread: Preparing for my first ever cycle

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member

Preparing for my first ever cycle(pics included)

Hello ,
    New member here but watching the forums for a long time , i am 24yrs old , i ve been training for 5 years and i can say i am in a good shape right now.
    So i ordered 10ml (250ml/mg) of Test -E , arimidex , nolva ,clomid ,pregnyl.
    I am planning on doing a 10 weeks cycle , injecting 250mg per week split among monday and thursday for better bloodflow, toss some Arimidex only when needed so not to fuck my good cholesterol levels ,mostly nolva and pregnyl for PCT ( maybe some pregnyl inside cycle as well if needed) since i dont really like clomid sides after educating myself.
    Since its my first ever cycle , i am very worried about one symptom , hair loss.
    I have a very mature hairline right now , thick and nice , not losing almost any hair when shedding or when waking up ,from my whole family tree both my father's and my mother's up to 3 generations back , only my father is bald and from my mothers side her grandfather had thin hair not completely bald.
    I know nobody can tell me if i ll lose hair on my first cycle but my question is , if i notice hair loss during my cycle , how do i properly stop the cycle and go to PCT and how long shall i do PCT ?
    Lets say i notice hair loss in the 5th week, how do i know how much PCT i need to properly recover without any problems ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25105826_10208999531939460_620670807_n.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	171510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25593334_10209089584790725_1702846454_n.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	171511
    Edited to attach pic of my recent shape and you can also see hairline.
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 01-09-2018 at 07:22 AM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Why is everyone so concerned about their hair lately? At 23 you are on the younger side of using AAS. Here is what you should first read about your first cycle IMO. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Ι ve read this post , it helped me alot . One reason not going 500mg is because i wanna first see how i react to exogenous test.
    My diet is pinpoint and consisted of clean sources , my workout routine changes every 2 weeks as well .
    Also why not worry about your hair mate ?

Jangles1 is offline Member
    I was super worried too. 500mg a week and included Test prop for the last 6 weeks due to bunk gear for the first 6. No issues here
    Getsomehate likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    PCT should always be the same protocol. an aggressive one. no matter if you were on test for 6 short weeks or you were on Deca for 16 weeks. pct is pct and it should always be the same protocol, the one that works best at getting your natty levels recovered.

you need to get blood work before beginning this cycle . you need to have baseline numbers so you know what you need to recover back to. also you need to assess you natty test levels currently and then design your fist cycle dose depending on what those levels are. for example, if your natty test level is currently 950ng/dl , well then taking 250mg of test per week is not going to yield much better results, it will just replace what you have naturally . If your test levels are currently 300 ng/dl then yeah 250mg will yield results and you can ramp things up from there.

don't go into your first cycle blind
    Getsomehate likes this.

Brewster is offline Member
    I don't want to jinx myself but I have completed dozens of cycles over the past decade and still have a hairline that makes others jealous. Grey hairs are another story.
    Getsomehate likes this.

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Another thing to think about is you will probably be caught short on your Test amount. I know it should work out perfectly at 250mg/week for 10 weeks with a 10ml vial but there is sometimes a small amount of wastage or you will struggle to get the last bit of solution out of the vial. If your finances allow it I would have a second vial on hand so there’s no worries.
    Getsomehate likes this.

Thank you everyone for your replies .
    Another thing to note , can u transfer any of these with you , without the prescription ?
    I am planning on going to a trip abroad

Thread Information