Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jangles1
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Looking for advice

Thisshawnguy is offline New Member

Looking for advice

Hi I'm 6 ft 275 about 27 % body fat.

Have been lifting for 20 or so years. Always strong but never cut. I have ran 2 test cycles at fairly low levels and had a great deal of success at strength gains.

Now that I am a little more experienced I am looking for advice for a solid stack to help me lean out. I would like to get down to about 225 230..

I was considering test winny and dbol . I understand that diet is the key. I have an opened mind so please if anyone is knowledgeable about this topic I would appreciate the mentorship.

I'm 36 years old. I have struggled with body fat percentage my entire life.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Hi mate.

You need to work in the gym and get down to 12/16% body fat. Taking AAS at your bf% is dangerous and will promote lots more oestrogen sides.

You say you have struggled with fat your entire life!, this would indicate your diet and training is the issue here.

ZERO point hopping on AAS when you cant even get down to 15% naturally. Waste of time and money. Invest the cash into a nutritionist.

Diet, Dedication and training will lean you out, not drugs. Do you count your calories for instance ? Most people here count them daily, to the dot. Its a dedication but it becomes part of your routine and keeps your diet on point...

If you REALLY want to make a difference then

A) start counting your calories

B) work with a nutritionist for a week to learn how to eat right (I recommend quitting Alcohol too. Best thing ive ever done for my body)

C) implement a workout routine that focuses on weighs and cardio at the same time (My gym does sick Hiit weight / cardio classes) as this will help to keep your muscles working but focuses on cardio work at the same time. Its also a little more fun when trying to loose weight as the Bike and Treadmill etc are fucking soul draining and 70% of the people doing them do not work hard enough.

Once you get down to 15% or so you could do your cycle and see amazing results and get that cut up look you have always desired.

Its down to you at the end of the day man. All about how much you want it and your commitment to the cause. Steroids might help a bit for your goal, but in the long run its more dangerous then doing it naturally, probably wont even assist that much (aim to loose 0.5lbs a week only so you promote less muscle loss and have a bit more room to play with as most people go over their target) and will cost you a load of cash and time. Not only that but you wont have learnt anything about your diet and when you loose it all. its going to go right back on.

Harsh but fair and constructive feedback !
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-13-2018 at 03:41 AM.
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Hey man I’ve been in your shoes before...u need to cut down before taking anything.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with everyone saying to cut down the BF first

When you're ready, I'd drop the dbol . Mostly water weight with it

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Look at what everyone has said so far. I would suggest that you get your bloodwork done, work hard on the diet (it is not easy) maybe try the keto diet. Look at T3 and Clen to help shed that BF. Work on your cardio. I HATE cardio but I found going to the women's HIIT classes works great to change that mind set. Nothing like a woman in yoga pants or some fat girl that can kick you ass at cardio to get your motivated. I also HATE burpiees but they will help a lot, those fuckers work.

If you need to post up an eating log, training log or whatever on here. People her want to help, just have to put forth the effort, and you will get great feedback.
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^What they said!
    Plus leaning out isn't the result of taking something. It's a product of clean eating, and increasing your caloric expenditure, both through enhanced muscularity and cardio work.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Good advice here

Unfortunately, no short cuts in getting back into shape. Start slow and work up a good training/cardio routine as well as an eating regiment first. You might want to look at a Keto/Clen cycle to drop some fat. T3 can also be added but it'll waste way some muscles. When you're down to about 15% body fat, run a Test only cycle. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    BuddyGlove1 likes this.

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Great advice!
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Nothing like a woman in yoga pants or some fat girl that can kick you ass at cardio to get your motivated.
    I just want to take a moment to thank the man who invented the yoga pants. God bless him.

Thisshawnguy is offline New Member
    Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to reply. I will definitely take your advice and work on dropping the body fat.

Is anyone here interested in helping me get started with an efficient cutting diet? If someone helps me out I am willing to pay via email transfer.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisshawnguy View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to reply. I will definitely take your advice and work on dropping the body fat.

Is anyone here interested in helping me get started with an efficient cutting diet? If someone helps me out I am willing to pay via email transfer.
    Define “efficient”. If you mean in time, it’s hard to beat Lyle McDonald’s Rapid Fat Loss protocol. I’ve used it multiple times at varying stages of my trip from Spare Tire Town (started at 265 at 5’10” and close to 35% BF).

If you do decide to go that route, buy the book and read it front to back twice before you start. It’s an amazing cutting protocol, but it will fuck you up if you do it wrong.

Thread Information