Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BuddyGlove1
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: New cycle

Targetweight is offline New Member

Talking Tren test and dbol

Attachment 171575Attachment 171576]I’m new here and I’m just looking for some guidance, I can post gains and progress so far but I do not really have any guidance as far as using gear. I’ve gotten great gains so far. I can post my cycles I’ve taken and progress and stats if anyone actually sees this thread. I have added before and after pictures as well first pic was in feb of 2017 and other was in July of 2017. I’ve ever since been off and pct’d properly with some nolvadex and I lost a lot of my muscle(which was figured) the supplier I was getting them from doesn’t get them anymore. I do believe I have found a good supplier online but I’m looking for what I should take. My cycle for the before and after was dbol decca and masterone with some test at the end.
    Last edited by Targetweight; 01-14-2018 at 06:52 PM.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Hi targetweight. I would plan on reading a lot and definitely post cycles, stats and pics. What guidance are you looking for?
    Targetweight likes this.

I’ve updated my post

Welcome to the forum. Your previous cycle looks like a mess. You're 22 and you've already run Tren /Mast? Have you taken the time the read the stickies? http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...tions-answers/ Marked with "IMPORTANT"
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Yes, I’ve read up on a lot of forums, about a year ago my buddy, who is huge asked me if I wanted to start making real gains and sold me some stuff. Did you see the pictures I posted? I have made great solid gains. I understand the complications and risks taking it young and the fact is I just don’t care(not to sound ignorant) I really need help with planning my next cycle. I know newbie plannng next cycle. I’ve been on so many forums and read and watched new people get bashed by senior gear users.
    Last edited by Targetweight; 01-14-2018 at 06:00 PM.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Targetweight View Post
    Yes, I’ve read up on a lot of forums, about a year ago my buddy, who is huge asked me if I wanted to start making real gains and sold me some stuff. Did you see the pictures I posted? I have made great solid gains. I understand the complications and risks taking it young and the fact is I just don’t care(not to sound ignorant) I really need help with planning my next cycle. I know newbie plannng next cycle. I’ve been on so many forums and read and watched new people get bashed by senior gear users.
    The thing is,they're not being 'bashed',as you say,they're being advised,because in most instances,with age comes experience."Sold me some stuff"!!! sounds really well
    thought through.Anyone on here,telling you to take this,or take that,would be irresponsible,and somewhere down the line,if you had a bad reaction,you'd be saying that
    yourself.Unfortunately,people around your age want everything now.Put your efforts into diet and training for the next few years,and if you can't take good advice,
    don't say you weren't warned.

I do appreciate the input

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    If you lost a lot of muscle something didn't go right. How is training and nutrition?

Oh I lost the muscle because I stopped lifting for 6 months. For reasons I know why I lost it

Thread Information