Thread: Cycle advice

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member

Cycle advice

Okay.....so a few years ago I was pretty damn fit, I think my best stats were around 6'3 255 pounds with a 31" waist and some visible abs. That was after ~12 years of lifting and a few cycles under my belt.

Then I got into a car accident.....................lots of old injuries from my military days flared up.....fast forward 3-4 years and I am suddenly a 330 pound blob that looks like something you'd see at a zoo exhibit. That was in September of 2017.

I got into physical therapy and took care of a lot of issues last year, and starting in September I got back in the gym and on a 'proper' diet. Fast forward to this morning and I am weighing in a 262.6 pounds and considering a low dose tren cycle in ~2 months. I am 29 years old and already on TRT (been on TRT for years, I take 200mg Test Cyp and 1mg AI weekly, every so often I go off the test and take HCG and clomiphene for a 10 day cycle as a cleanse and then rinse/repeat).

What I was looking at was dropping my test dosage down to 100mg weekly and taking 300mg tren E weekly as well as some caber e3.5d

My main question is...is it too soon to get back on the juice since I took such a long hiatus from lifting? If so, how long should I lift for (again) before getting on a proper cycle.

You should be back in the gym for a year with a good training regiment before you run a cycle. This will set a good baseline to strengthen your connecting tissues (tendons & ligaments) before you start packing on muscle. You should treat your next cycle like a first cycle. Don't run Tren . Just follow My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle and you'll be golden.

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You should be back in the gym for a year with a good training regiment before you run a cycle. This will set a good baseline to strengthen your connecting tissues (tendons & ligaments) before you start packing on muscle. You should treat your next cycle like a first cycle. Don't run Tren . Just follow My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle and you'll be golden.
    That was a good read and solid advice all around. I don't mind waiting a bit longer to get back in the game but why do you advise essentially "starting over" with regards to cycles. My first cycle was test only, and I got tons of water retention etc. which I wasn't a fan of. My next few cycles were all low dose test and low dose tren. Made great strength gains that mostly stayed with me and excellent mirror gains all the way through. It would be a hard sell for me to just stick to test only, however I did post here looking for advice, so I am definitely open to being educated lol. I've been out of the game for a while now.

Thread Information