Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Insomnia

Heel94 is offline Junior Member

Insomnia

For the past 2 weeks I’ve been having a ton of difficulty falling asleep. I’ll be in bed by my normal bedtime and 3 hours later I’m still wide awake. Once I eventually fall asleep, I’m good, but falling asleep in the first place has all of a sudden been a struggle. Currently about to finish a cycle of Test E 750/wk, winstrol 120mg ed, aromasin 25mg ed. Sleep wasn’t an issue earlier in the cycle so I don’t think it’s gear related (unless you guys have reason to believe otherwise?) No other obvious potential causes though. Any insight on possible causes, and more importantly, suggestions for resolving the issue? Tried melatonin, NyQuil, cutting caffeine out during the day, still no luck.

Heel94 is offline Junior Member
    Anyone know anything about delta sleep inducing peptide? Recommend it for this issue?

Jangles1 is offline Member
    I just got CBD oil. Yesterday was my first time using it and its the best nights sleep ive had in months.

I suffer with waking up 4 or 5 times a night. Came out of nowhere a year or so ago and ive not managed to get rid of it

Hoping it was not a coincidence. Look into it. Fully legal here in the UK

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/lo...-800mg-7-10ml/

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    How much of that CBC oil are you taking?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you stressed about anything? Work, relationships, etc? I have to take Ambien to go to sleep and sometimes a good muscle relaxer like Zanaflex, both are RXed to me. Might want to talk to your doctor about it. Also turn off the TV, Cell phone or any other electronic device. When I am really stuck awake I try to pray, seems like the devil would rather me go to sleep than pray.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

Blog Entries
    A good massage might help too if you have not had one in a while since you are on cycle. I am talking deep tissue legit one but then again a happy ending one might help as well. IMO, CBD does not help me sleep, helps with the joints, muscle pain and that is about it got me. Eveyone responds different to OTC CBD oil.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doubt it's gear related. Sounds like you have some form of stress you're dealing with. Only you can answer that. I do a type of meditation when I have a lot of stress that I'm dealing with and it's good to get in the habit of doing that regardless of what's going on. Too many of us are constantly distracted by something - tv, smart phones, girls, money...Taking some time to sit with your thoughts can be immensely beneficial for us. Get in a comfortable seated position (I just sit on my bed Indian style) and try to see black and not think about anything specific (almost like I'm flying through space). Your mind will keep going to a specific thing like a conversation you had, or something you saw on tv, or some chick that's driving you crazy lol, but bring your focus back on your breathe and over time you'll get better at it. I know this sounds cheesy af, but I guarantee it helps you clear your mind and you'll fall asleep the way children do - head on the pillow and you're out!

Had to add - UNLESS you're on Tren , cause then no amount of meditation does a D*MN thing lol!

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    How much of that CBC oil are you taking?
    1 full dropper at night before i get in bed, 1 in the morning. I hope it helps with sleep haha

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    get blood work . your hematocrit may be high .. when my blood is thick I get sleep apnea and anxiety especially when trying to rest and it keeps me up. time to donate blood.
    David LoPan likes this.

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    get blood work . your hematocrit may be high .. when my blood is thick I get sleep apnea and anxiety especially when trying to rest and it keeps me up. time to donate blood.
    Not to hijack the thread but this is very interesting, my girlfriend says I have just recently started snoring for the first time ever and I’m most the way through my first cycle. Might be time to donate and see if it helps

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2020 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but this is very interesting, my girlfriend says I have just recently started snoring for the first time ever and I’m most the way through my first cycle. Might be time to donate and see if it helps
    possibly . also if this is your first cycle and you've put on a lot of size since being natty, then more then likely your neck has grown over an inch. the neck is one of the first things to grow once you start running gear. a larger more muscled neck can cause snoring issues as well.
    Jerry2020 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Thanks for the reminder. I need to go give blood.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heel94 View Post
    For the past 2 weeks I’ve been having a ton of difficulty falling asleep. I’ll be in bed by my normal bedtime and 3 hours later I’m still wide awake. Once I eventually fall asleep, I’m good, but falling asleep in the first place has all of a sudden been a struggle. Currently about to finish a cycle of Test E 750/wk, winstrol 120mg ed, aromasin 25mg ed. Sleep wasn’t an issue earlier in the cycle so I don’t think it’s gear related (unless you guys have reason to believe otherwise?) No other obvious potential causes though. Any insight on possible causes, and more importantly, suggestions for resolving the issue? Tried melatonin, NyQuil, cutting caffeine out during the day, still no luck.
    If you want to try something natural try some ZMA and 3mg Of Melatonin before bed.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Thanks for the reminder. I need to go give blood.
    I can usually tell when I need to by the veins busting out of my forehead...lol

Thread Information