Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Question 750mg of (QV) Enth in one shot????

OK, Well I'm in my 1st week of Profina 100/75mg's ed.
    I am heading out of town-to Jamaica (per an older post) in about 5 weeks. I know that Enth stays in the system for about 7-8 days, so....
    I was thinking that the day before I leave I would hit a 3ml/ 750mg enth inject to keep my test level up during the week I am gone. Then when I get home finish up the fina/ Prop for another 3-4 weeks. What do you guys think? Ever done that, and would you?
    Also I am planing on Drinking pretty much the entire time I am there.
    Sooooo slam me if you would like. I am alchohol free right now, and will be for the next five weeks too.
    Those QV enth injects are painful as hell, I cant imagine 3ml's in a quad or Glute.
    Maybe I could break them up into two sites. Whatcha think?
    Last edited by Jdawg50; 07-12-2003 at 11:09 PM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    How long you going for?

I would start the Enanthate about 2wks prior at maybe 400mg. Then inject about 6ml before you leave in two days worth.

If your gone for more than 2wks really, Id say screw it and start your clomid.

testro is offline New Member
    The QV enan shouldnt be so painful, are you sure you are injecting right? 3cc's in one spot is a bit much you may want to split up the sites. Depending on how long your are staying there, you may want to just end your cycle its tough to keep your test levels up without injecting for more than a week.

8 days
    The Enth has been really painful too

sharky is offline Associate Member
    enan shouldnt really hurt much.i believe you said you would only be gone for a week. you will be fine bro. that will cover you. if you havnt started the enan. i agree on starting it about 2 weeks before you leave but for some reason i think you have started it already. go have fun. dont worry about the beer to much as long as you arent getting by i.v. or drinking all day long every day. stay away from liquor. give us details when you get back.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    enth painful, lmfao, cant wait till u try prop/ed injects or suspension 2x day inject

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I know exactly what he is talking about. Some people just react different to different stuff. I took my shot of QVE on wed. and it still hurts today(sunday) and trust me, its not due to poor injection. I have taken other test with a lot less pain. Its not that it hurts that bad, but it is a lingering pain that causes minor discomfort. I hate that more than actual pain, cuz it frustrates the hell out of me!!!

Props not nearly as bad as the damn enth

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    enth painful, lmfao, cant wait till u try prop/ed injects or suspension 2x day inject
    He is already into his first week of profina (prop and fina)
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information