Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: High body fat or potential Gyno?

Loser123 is offline Junior Member

High body fat or potential Gyno?

Hey first off guys. I just wanna say I'm new..

I haven't really used AAS to super massive amounts.. Only 3 cycles... Just almost trt nut also can be seen ABOVE trt levels..

First cycle was 350mg weekly test E
    11 weeks
    Nolvadex ptc... Got too big.. Acne.. To obvious
    NO GYNO looking nips

2nd was 250 mg weekly.. .. Still almost the same.. Water retention..
    NO GYNO looking nips

3rd cycle current.. 220mg weekly Test E.. Just a little lower

7th week now... I seem to notice nipple fat. No itching etc ..

Also don't just just by first few pics.. They aren't taken well

First
    . My Back I flex slightly

https://imgur.com/a/XLd95

Front only try to flex abs

https://imgur.com/a/V16mU

Well Can I just ASK stuff here? Sorry if not. Can someone point me in the right sub reddit if my shit shouldn't be posted here Or just too long go read?

Didn't really notice this before

I know I have relatively high BF but I don't know how to calculate BF anyways?

Was super skinny fat . Worked out for 2 almost 3 years ON and OFF so don't expect me trying to impress anyone, I'm still ass. Can't find a decent before pic but I was skinny fat no muscle at all AND NO weird ass NIPPLE FAT

In the pics 1st not flexed 2nd flexedd 3rd not flexed 4th flexed

BODY fat? Help how to determine? Here is the pic of my whole body.. 1st pic not flexed 2nd.. Flexed Hey guys. Didn't really notice this before

I know I have relatively high BF but I don't know how to calculate. Doesn't seem it would cause this.. Worked out for not too long almost 2..3 years

I know cutting back and doing cardio, watching calories and sodium May Reduce my weird ass nips but my right nip only seems off..

https://m.imgur.com/a/v5cWM

In the pics 1st not flexed 2nd flexed 3rd not flexed 4 flexxed

It just looks odd to me and I haven't noticed it before. Probably didn't care

If you had to assume my Body Fat percentage what would you say?

Unless it's minor nipple gyno, I doubt it will be fixed.

Thanks and sorry for the weird nip pics

https://imgur.com/a/nILbU

It just looks odd to me and I haven't noticed it before. Probably didn't care

If you had to assume my Body Fat percentage what would you say?

Guess I really need to cut back alcohol asap and do cardio with better diet...

Unless it's minor nipple gyn, I doubt it will be fixed.

Thanks and sorry for the weird nip pics.. Right nip (left in your point of view) looks real weird to me

How long would it take to cut all my fat without diet?

"I know was mainly about Gyn, but I am aware I have a bit body fat, BUT I am not sure if my slight nipple puffs were from body fat or man tit"

But thanks dudes if anyone understands
    Last edited by Loser123; 01-21-2018 at 04:00 AM.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First cycle you got too big? Got a pic of that ...lol

I'd say you around 18% bf, but I'm not the best bf estimator. I see no issues, get blood work. You ask how long to cut bf without diet. Diet is the only way to cut bf, along with exercise. Good luck!
    BuddyGlove1 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your holding some body fat and water on your lower and side pecs,. thats pretty common, its not gyno , that would be hard lumps of tissue in the nipple area.

personally I would not worry about it right now. in your pics you look fairly slim and small so just concentrate on building quality muscle mass for a couple years and build a good base
    BuddyGlove1 likes this.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with others on post. No signs of gyno. Your nipples would be itching if they were and sensitive at minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    First cycle you got too big? Got a pic of that ...lol

I'd say you around 18% bf, but I'm not the best bf estimator. I see no issues, get blood work. You ask how long to cut bf without diet. Diet is the only way to cut bf, along with exercise. Good luck!
    Thanks guys and Sorry for the late reply.. . I did have a pic on my old phone which broke and I couldn't recover it. No cloud. I wouldn't say Big but Plump.. And acne was a huge issue.. They werent just red bumps.. Lowering the doses after cycles, they went away but I have a lot if scars but you can't see them in the pics.. They're healing up.

But damn I look 18% BF? Shit.. I really gotta watch my diet and more cardio. Not gonna lie I have an elliptical but I never use it... Just a lazy ass to do cardio.. In all honesty

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your holding some body fat and water on your lower and side pecs,. thats pretty common, its not gyno , that would be hard lumps of tissue in the nipple area.

personally I would not worry about it right now. in your pics you look fairly slim and small so just concentrate on building quality muscle mass for a couple years and build a good base

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyGlove1 View Post
    I agree with others on post. No signs of gyno. Your nipples would be itching if they were and sensitive at minimum.

I do wanna maintain on the slim side.. If I start cutting my calories a lot, can I keep strength and gains and lose the fat and water retention in pecs?

Or would I expect to lose Some strength and overall size? Like I said I actually want to stay on the slim but cut side if that makes sense, but I still like my average small build as it is, I don't wanna be too small if I cut.. Or is that not possible?

And yes no itchiness or irritation

But thanks for the reassurance guys I appreciate it
    Last edited by Loser123; 01-27-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It doesn't look like gyno to me in the pics I seen. If your not experiencing any soreness,,itchy,,painful,,puffy nipples then I think your fine.
    Loser123 likes this.

I can't be 18% by like that guy said right?? I know I have chest fat... I don't have much belly though so..

I'm not sure how it would work. I just cut like normal and my chest fat may go away?

Not sure why I get chest fat before abs

Sorry double

JackMan017 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser123 View Post
    I can't be 18% by like that guy said right?? I know I have chest fat... I don't have much belly though so..

I'm not sure how it would work. I just cut like normal and my chest fat may go away?

Not sure why I get chest fat before abs
    If I had to guess I'd say closer to 15%/16%.

I'm trying to get under 16% before I jump on. Last cut when I was around 12%, there was still a little chest fat but considerably less than mid teens. But I'm happy with 12%. It's just the difficulty for me going from the mid teens down to 12%, all comes down to calories calories calories, atleast for me.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks fine to me. I really don’t think it’s worth getting shut down for 220mg of Test E. How old are you? I think you need to learn to cycle properly.

Use this body fat poster for comparison. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BodyFatPercent.jpg 
Views:	751 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	172020

Quote Originally Posted by JackMan017 View Post
    If I had to guess I'd say closer to 15%/16%.

I'm trying to get under 16% before I jump on. Last cut when I was around 12%, there was still a little chest fat but considerably less than mid teens. But I'm happy with 12%. It's just the difficulty for me going from the mid teens down to 12%, all comes down to calories calories calories, atleast for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Looks fine to me. I really don’t think it’s worth getting shut down for 220mg of Test E. How old are you? I think you need to learn to cycle properly.
    True.. 27... Yeah I'm a bit young.. When I go off cycles, (I know I shouldn't have done this, possibly unsafe ) I did have Nolvadex only, but I didn't use it (don't know why) ..

I of course lost gains, was stronger than before at least, but didn't develop any post sides. Not sure if I was lucky or not but every cycle I did lose gains but managed to be stronger than before ever using test.. I did always have a high metabolism.. I guess I just really needed to pay attention to diet..

I'd just be so damn hungry. I just cut out cheese, any dairy actually, sugar and junk food.

But yeah I managed to fix up a bit...

Honestly though, long story but I first staryed to workout with a couple people and eventually gym, we were all evenly weak..
    A year passed, we'd always workout together and do the same routine..

Eventually I couldn't get any stronger. I'd struggle and sweat and for some reason they would just be stronger, bigger, more cut.
    We really would do the same routines together, same weights. It's just like I said, eventually I stopped gaining and they would just get stronger.

I wouldn't be half ass working out too. I really would even sweat more then them. Id feel upset and shit.

I just felt, not sure how to explain it, almost hopeless. Jealous probably.

So I did juice but as my first post, it started to be too obvious, so I basically just wanted to go to a low test dose to look natural.

So now I'm pretty much as strong and look like them.

Stupid story but, it's the truth.

I might even lower maybe to just trt dose, and maybe just basically be on trt on my own.

I know I'll probably get hate for this but, it just makes me feel way better about myself.

Like I said I don't want to be too huge or obvious looking.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Use this body fat poster for comparison. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BodyFatPercent.jpg 
Views:	751 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	172020
    OK you guys were right.. I was just in denial.

Anyways.. No change in test dose.. No added compounds. Just change in diet. I did lose some strength hopefully I seem at the most 10-12% or less now. Maybe close at least.

I still eat a lot, just really needed to cut the garbage which sometimes I wasn't aware of.. I was just always hungry. Especially midnight I'd wake up to eat crap.

But anyways new pic, still work in progress. Lost belly and chest fat.

https://ibb.co/kfuMVS

------unimportant info if you care to read------
    Out of topic

one weird thing too, I wouldn't say it's a bad thing but I've been having even more increased libido.

At such a low test dose, before a change in diet I'd barely have morning wood, and could only ejaculate one time a night or day sometimes none which upset me and my girlfriend (knows I take test)

Ever since a change in diet, I been having wood every single day.
    I've now been able to ejaculate 3 times in one day like 3 times a week.

I'm not bragging here, I'm just astonished, as well as my girlfriend, how much my libido increased just by diet alone.

Again no change in test dose or added compounds

I wasn't even like that when I used to be at a higher dose in previous cycles...

Old Diet really did do some weird shit to me.

Could diet really have affected my libido that much?
    Last edited by Loser123; 04-01-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    lol... sry this kinda makes me chuckle... as a person who had pubertal gyno i had to deal with this but it was much more worse, all through those teenage years and mine never went away... imagine going thru Jr high and highschool and college with Gyno, oh yea always made fun of... it finally went away after i did a cycle ( and it did get much worse on cycle) and i went on nolva for PCT and continued it, then the lumps finally went away... but now the puffiness is still there... Now im looking into DHT gel to remove the puffiness, but thats hard to get in the states...

but the pics u showed is not gyno..

u got nothing to worry about... stop worrying urself.

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    feel if there's hard lumps, that's the ductal tissue for gyno we're all worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerospace View Post
    feel if there's hard lumps, that's the ductal tissue for gyno we're all worried about.
    Im not sure it's not really hard but it's only on my right nipple...

Is it possible to have it on one side? Lol...

I'm not sure I'd it's just a gland.. I'm not even sure how long I've had that lump..
    If I lay flat I can't grip it.. I have to sit or stand..

So I assume it's just some gland of some sort..

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    lol... sry this kinda makes me chuckle... as a person who had pubertal gyno i had to deal with this but it was much more worse, all through those teenage years and mine never went away... imagine going thru Jr high and highschool and college with Gyno, oh yea always made fun of... it finally went away after i did a cycle ( and it did get much worse on cycle) and i went on nolva for PCT and continued it, then the lumps finally went away... but now the puffiness is still there... Now im looking into DHT gel to remove the puffiness, but thats hard to get in the states...

but the pics u showed is not gyno..

u got nothing to worry about... stop worrying urself.
    Thanks for the reassurance.
    Last edited by Loser123; 04-29-2018 at 12:31 AM.

Is it possible to have it on one side? Lol...

Yes, it's possible to get gyno only on one side. Mine flares up on my left side before my right.

Thread Information