Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Calories and tren

Heel94 is offline Junior Member

Calories and tren

So obviously if gaining muscle is the goal, regardless of the compounds being used, a calorie surplus is a necessity. However, would you say that in general, running tren ace necessitates an even higher calorie surplus to really reap the full benefits if the goal is a lean bulk? In other words, if you were trying to add clean lean mass, would you eat a higher caloric intake on tren vs other compounds/cycles due to its nutrient partioning benefits?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally only use tren for cutting however some do use it for bulking.
    Tren will raise your body temperature a little bit , but I consider it negligible. Everyone is different however I would not relate the caloric intake due to the compound, but rather based on your cardio and workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I would suggest that you add another 500 to 800 calories while trying to grow on tren over your TYEE amounts for bulk.

OP, You are 23. Why are you running AAS at all? Are you looking for professional competitions? Tren is very taxing on the body, especially on the younger guys. I would hold off on tren. IMO
    GearHeaded likes this.

gb123 is offline New Member
    Tren completely fucks with my appetite so have never been able to bulk on it, if you are using it to bulk increase your calories, if you are cutting youll need to prob lower them.
    Tren helps by binding to fat receptors so its harder to put on fat but you'll still need to adjust you calories accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Tren revs up your metabolic rate and turns on all sorts of anabolic mechanisms .. these processes all require energy/calories. so yes if your trying to bulk you'll need more calories running Tren then you would with say Test. I'd venture to say at least 600 more as a starting point.

also your going to need estrogen to bulk on Tren.. Tren is so dry and androgenic you could very well lose weight if your estrogen is way low and your calories are not sufficient (unless your a total newb then you can respond and grow on pretty much anything).

but these factors are what make Tren such a great cutter. just by taking the Tren (with no change in diet or training), you'll harden up and lose body fat.

this is why Tren is also a great recomp drug.. you'll be able to build muscle in a calorie surplus, yet keep from putting on fat because of Trens binding to AR receptors in fat cells and its lowering of Cortisol .

its pretty much the most versatile all around Steroid there is . you just gotta know how to manipulate things to your goals (like adding in a wet compound to bulk with Tren)

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Tren revs up your metabolic rate and turns on all sorts of anabolic mechanisms .. these processes all require energy/calories. so yes if your trying to bulk you'll need more calories running Tren then you would with say Test. I'd venture to say at least 600 more as a starting point.

also your going to need estrogen to bulk on Tren.. Tren is so dry and androgenic you could very well lose weight if your estrogen is way low and your calories are not sufficient (unless your a total newb then you can respond and grow on pretty much anything).

but these factors are what make Tren such a great cutter. just by taking the Tren (with no change in diet or training), you'll harden up and lose body fat.

this is why Tren is also a great recomp drug.. you'll be able to build muscle in a calorie surplus, yet keep from putting on fat because of Trens binding to AR receptors in fat cells and its lowering of Cortisol .

its pretty much the most versatile all around Steroid there is . you just gotta know how to manipulate things to your goals (like adding in a wet compound to bulk with Tren)
    I guess I am just different. LOL
    If I responded as a textbook example, I would lose a lot of weight on tren from just the tren. I only use it for cutting, so I am on a caloric deficit. I see the hardening effect, but I do not lose additional weight that I should based on the description. The only thing that O do need to watch is tren suppresses my appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dropped over 10% bf and 40lbs on a four month tren cycle, I did zero cardio. I burn calories like crazy on tren

Thread Information