Thread: D-bol

TheJuicer is offline Member

D-bol

My source can only get 50mg dbol tabs...how the hell do you take these? I wanted 5mg so I would spread them out because of there shot life! Right now I'm just trying to figure out my next cycle and I need a jump starter..I was thinking dbol but I dont know now.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    just break it in 4 pieces !

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I thought the same thing but isnt 50mg to much for one day? It from the Chinese dude down the block...hehe!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    4 pieces @ 12.5 mg each = 50mg
    Just eat 3 pieces a day!

D

peaker is offline Senior Member
    sounds chinese alright

peaker

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    They are small I have them how can you break up something so small without crushing it? Also I figured 50 mg might be fine cause who knows if the dosing is really that high?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    u break it by scoring it. make a cross like this +, use a small scapula or knife. u must sterilize it with alcohol or chloro-hexadine glucanate solution before use. then just break it. this is how i break my arimidex into 4 equal pieces. good luck !

oh btw, dont push to hard, or ull lose some powder, and 50 mg of d-bol ed isnt that much either ! just grab some milk thistle and ull be fine

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

popa is offline Senior Member
    wow that soungs like such a hassle...dont even know why they would even make 50mg d's

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuck it. SO MUCH DRAMA about not taking more than 30 mgs a day of DBOL . Thats bullshit. Just break it in half and take 50 mg a day. That extra beer you drink at the club does more damage to your liver than dbol does. Or that ADVIL or whatever.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Fuck it. SO MUCH DRAMA about not taking more than 30 mgs a day of DBOL. Thats bullshit. Just break it in half and take 50 mg a day. That extra beer you drink at the club does more damage to your liver than dbol does. Or that ADVIL or whatever.
    You reckon? Remeber that this guy will be taking 50mg of dbol every day for weeks! That's like drinking a 6 pack (or more) every day for weeks and that isn't good for the liver.

A friend of mine had a similar attitude to dbol and ended up pissing blood. Ok I admit it, he tried taking 100mg of dbol each day but after 5 days noticed blood in his urine.

Dbol is nasty on the liver and kidneys and if you plan on taking it for 5 or 6 weeks then I wouldn't recommend taking more than 40mg each day.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks is WAY TOO long regardless of the amount. The liver needs time to heal. I never suggested taking 50 mgs for 6 weeks. Im not even that stupid.

Thread Information