Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Energy.......train twice a day? Test E 500mg 50mg Proviron

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Energy.......train twice a day? Test E 500mg 50mg Proviron

I have insane amount of energy coming to the end of week 2 of my first cycle of Test E 500mg and 50mg Proviron .

I am wondering if I should be training twice a day, I EASILY have enough excess energy to do so and I am recovering at insanely fast pace. Wondering what peoples thoughts are???

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Energy thing is mostly in your mind, Test E takes me a minimum of 3 full weeks to feel any effects.
    Do not overtrain you still have to let the muscle recover. The only way I would do 2 a day is if one is cardio.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Energy thing is mostly in your mind, Test E takes me a minimum of 3 full weeks to feel any effects.
    Do not overtrain you still have to let the muscle recover. The only way I would do 2 a day is if one is cardio.
    Cardio in the early AM and weights in the PM. There is always horizontal cardio with the GF or MS to burn that energy away.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    I felt the same way when i started my cycle. Had to talk myself into not overtraining every day.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I made a new split so I will lift 6 days a week, or really a 3 day split, rest, repeat.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't train twice a day because although you may physically have the energy to do so, and your muscles are recovering at a faster rate, your CNS needs time to recover between workouts as well.

I should clarify- I'm referring specifically to weight training. If you have the time to get in the gym twice a day, then you can certainly do some cardio for one of your sessions. I just wouldn't hit weights twice a day...You'll wear yourself out pretty quickly by doing that and open yourself up to over training and injury.
    Last edited by AlphaMindz; 02-02-2018 at 01:43 PM.

If you want, you can do some fasted cardio in the AM and lift in the PM. I wouldn't over do it though. Your body just needs time to repair and grow.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

Thread Information