Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: trenbolone and when to see results

Rhino3237 is offline New Member

trenbolone and when to see results

So to start this off im 25 y/o 245lbs 6 foot 1 25% body fat, this will be my 4th cycle. My last cycle was 4 years ago. I’ve been on this cycle for 4.5 weeks now seeing what will make me results. Very basic cycle Tren Ace 100 mg EOD with 250mg test E once a week. so I’m not getting a lot of results when I had taken my first Tren cycle, which would have been 4 years ago Tren E I made huge gains not only that had crazy vascularity in a matter of weeks was very lean and tbh just focused on getting lots of protein, but barely watched my diet at all. Now as for this cycle I have increased my strength quite a bit nothing crazy though I get very good pumps at the gym and am a bit leaner but that’s it. I’ve tried focusing more on the diet and monitoring the exact protein I get in a day roughly 200 grams. My question is why I’m not growing that much and when will I see a difference in how lean I look? I work out 4-5 days a week for about an hour to an hour and half. Do I need to be upping my dose to 100mg per day? If anyone can give me some answers that would be great.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It's only tren not super soldier serum.

If you have high body fat it takes a while to see cycle results, especially vascularity.

From the limited information you provided it seems like you'd be best served by getting your diet and training spot on rather than taking more drugs.

You'd benefit from increasing your test e injections to twice a week.

Why no mention of blood work, AI, DA, hcg , or PCT?
    almostgone and 4irishmen like this.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Why no mention of blood work, AI, DA, hcg , or PCT?[/QUOTE]

Cause it’s all likely non existent!!!

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    250mg test e once a week? Thats not enough, especially if its ugl stuff. Your hormones must be a roller coaster and your test levels are probably not even that high from only 250mg a week. You should double the test dose and do 250mg twice a week or even 200 twice a week however at 25% bodyfat its going to aromatize alot so i hope you have an AI or atleast nolva on hand. You should also have caber or prami on hand to control prolactin. And hcg of course.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    no more drugs. what you need is diet and cardo.

so the first tren cycle you ran you were 21?

please learn to diet and kill the cardio, then use the chemicals to finish.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino3237 View Post
    So to start this off im 25 y/o 245lbs 6 foot 1 25% body fat, this will be my 4th cycle. My last cycle was 4 years ago. I’ve been on this cycle for 4.5 weeks now seeing what will make me results. Very basic cycle Tren Ace 100 mg EOD with 250mg test E once a week. so I’m not getting a lot of results when I had taken my first Tren cycle, which would have been 4 years ago Tren E I made huge gains not only that had crazy vascularity in a matter of weeks was very lean and tbh just focused on getting lots of protein, but barely watched my diet at all. Now as for this cycle I have increased my strength quite a bit nothing crazy though I get very good pumps at the gym and am a bit leaner but that’s it. I’ve tried focusing more on the diet and monitoring the exact protein I get in a day roughly 200 grams. My question is why I’m not growing that much and when will I see a difference in how lean I look? I work out 4-5 days a week for about an hour to an hour and half. Do I need to be upping my dose to 100mg per day? If anyone can give me some answers that would be great.
    If you're at 25% bf, that's nearly 50lbs of fat on you. You won't see much vascularity through that. Your goal should be to lose as much fat as you can. You have muscles under there, you just have to cut the fat so you can expose it. The cycle you're on is going to build muscles. You need to concentrate on the diet and cardio.
    songdog and 4irishmen like this.

Rhino3237 is offline New Member
    I was told that Tren does not aromitize into estrogen as per the manufacture website. I use Anastrozole 0.5 mg a day as anti estrogen. My training is good as far as weight training. I’m making small strength gains but small every session. What I gather is do more cardio and work on the diet from this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don’t try and learn from anyone or anything selling gear. Tren can cause prolactin problems and at 25% bf you really shouldn’t be cycling.

Thread Information