Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: HcG use during cycle ?

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member

HcG use during cycle ?

Thanks to everyone who has provided me helpful info on planning and executing my first cycle.

Currently planning the PCT/ancillary portion and ran into conflicting info regarding How and when to use HcG . If I understand this correctly HcG "tells" or signals your body to produce testosterone . Considering AAS compounds shut down natural test production it seems like a no brainer to have on hand.

My confusion arises as when/how to use it. I've gone through many cycles posted on this forum and noticed some users used HcG during their cycle while others used only at the back end ?

I guess using on cycle would prevent a total shut down from happening and would be best. But I can also see the rationale of using it only at the end of the cycle to restart your natural test production.

What would you guys recommend for a basic 500 mg of test e per week cycle ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    GuanacoJuicer likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Muse is offline Junior Member
    250 iu x2 times per week, from first jab to start of PCT.

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member
    Thanks for the clarification.

I guess a low dose of 250 pu twice per week should keep test production from completely shutting down while on cycle and not add much additional estrogen.

Looks like it's not as simple as shooting up roids and 3 months later looking like Adonis. Balancing hormones levels appears to be key. Guess only through trial and error I can find out what will work for me.

Thanks

4irishmen is offline New Member
    My last cycle I ran 10iu every 3 days. Kept the boys from shrinking. Just my personal experience.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GuanacoJuicer View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.

I guess a low dose of 250 pu twice per week should keep test production from completely shutting down while on cycle and not add much additional estrogen.

Looks like it's not as simple as shooting up roids and 3 months later looking like Adonis. Balancing hormones levels appears to be key. Guess only through trial and error I can find out what will work for me.

Thanks
    It aids in recovery as well. If you weren't using HCG while on cycle, your balls are basically shut off for 12 weeks. Then before PCT you are going to blast HCG and try and turn them back on. IMO it's easier to recover when you've kept them functional through out a cycle. Plus it removes the psychological issues of watching your balls shrink for 12 weeks.

Thread Information