Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Syringe in checked luggage?

Heel94 is offline Junior Member

Syringe in checked luggage?

I知 going on a brief trip and will be traveling by plane. I知 scheduled for 1 test injection during that trip. Obviously I would never consider bringing any gear in carry on baggage but what痴 the protocol when it comes to a checked bag? It would be 1 single loaded pin inside of an empty protein tub hidden among the contents of a full duffel bag. Is that something one can get away with or should I steer clear and just bite the bullet and skip the shot?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heel94 View Post
    I知 going on a brief trip and will be traveling by plane. I知 scheduled for 1 test injection during that trip. Obviously I would never consider bringing any gear in carry on baggage but what痴 the protocol when it comes to a checked bag? It would be 1 single loaded pin inside of an empty protein tub hidden among the contents of a full duffel bag. Is that something one can get away with or should I steer clear and just bite the bullet and skip the shot?
    Is what I do for checked luggage is put the syringe,needle,alcohol pad, vial in a ziplock and put it in my shaving kit with my other prescriptions.
    I put a piece of paper in it that says testosterone cyp for replacement therapy. I also put a doctors name and fake prescription # on it.
    If I am only going to be a day or two late on the shot I just wait until I am home to do it.

It my look a little sketchy if they find it hid in a protein tub. I really don't think they give a damn about a small vial anyway,if your carrying 10 vials that may be a different story.

ZakkWilde is offline New Member
    dont do that,

really bad idea, a syringe in a empty protein tub, it will glow up in the X-ray, pretty hard to miss a syringe inside a protein tub ...

dont do it

better to just put it inside a perfume sample vial, with no syringe inside the bag.

i would not try ...

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You guys are seriously over thinking this IMO. I've traveled with a vial of Test and syringes many of times without incident. Now, as you said, I don't think bringing it in your carry on would be very wise, but putting a few syringes with a vial of Test in the pocket of a clothing item inside a checked bag has never been a problem for me and I've done it over 10-15 times in the last few years as I travel a lot for work... Now I should add, this is my personal exp and there's a chance I've just been incredibly lucky over the years, but as far as I know they're not looking for Test and syringes with the X-ray (if it even gets x-rayed). I've asked my attorney what would happen if they did want to make an example of me for some reason and he said as long as it's a personal use amount he could get the charges dropped so it's not something I worry about personally.
    diesel101 likes this.

I don't think it's a big risk in checked luggage but it never-the-less is a risk. If it's just one shot, you can always just skip one and keep going.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the shit I check in my luggage.

you will have no problems, just put with the shaving kit.

Thread Information