Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fit_deskjocky

Thread: So many Opinions. Help me get started?

westside47 is offline New Member

So many Opinions. Help me get started?

Hey Everyone! I've been training for 3-4 years and have never been able to reach the gains i've really wanted. I'm 5' 10", 180. Not fat or toned, just an average, thought decently muscly.

I've been trying to research for days now and cannot seem to find any sort of consensus on what is the best beginner oral cycle. I want to be as safe as possible, I am willing to spend the cash to get the right stuff.

Here is my current plan, can you guys give me some feedback on if this is a good idea?

Week 1: 30mg Oral Dbol
    Week 2: 30mg Oral Dbol
    Week 3: 30mg Oral Dbol
    Week 4: 30mg Oral Dbol
    Week 5: 30mg Oral Dbol

Week 6: 100mg Clomos
    Week 7: 100mg Clomos
    Week 8: 100mg Clomos

Also where do I take my AI? What are the best AI's out there.

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    The only thing youre going to find consensus on is that there isnt a good oral only cycle. Trust me, research and listen to the vets, its a waste and probably more harm then running a base testosteron for 10wks lets say. Assuming this is your 1st cycle, age?

Why so intent on oral only?

i'm 25. to be honest the thought of needles just scares me, i feel safer with orals. I know that probably sounds silly, but are orals really that big of a waste?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Without test you face a high likelihood of loss of Sex drive as well as a long list of other problems that come with not having testosterone in your system. Test injections are the best way to cycle safely.

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by westside47 View Post
    i'm 25. to be honest the thought of needles just scares me, i feel safer with orals. I know that probably sounds silly, but are orals really that big of a waste?
    eh thats cool, I was thinking that was probably the reason. Same when I first started but you kinda have to get past that (or else you really shouldnt be messing with AAS). You biggest issue is that with most oral only cycles youre going to be supressing your own Testosterone and not replacing it with anything else. You might not feel the sides while on the oral cycle but there are many stories of people shutting down their HTPA bc it can be quite suppressive. You just don't want to develop those problems.

I still use 25g to pin and they are so thin, I can barely feel it.... come on man up haha!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Needles do not hurt. The day after busting your ass at the gym hurts. If you are afraid of a little needle then stay away from AAS. That is not a good cycle at all.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just say no to orals only cycles!

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    It's something you must get used to if you want to even consider AAS. There is not safe way around injections. You get used to it and actually come to look forward to your next pin. You already look forward to soreness of you next leg workout and injections are nothing compared to that kind of pain.
    deusromanus likes this.

The only oral only cycle I would run is Anavar . It is the mildest steroid out there but it is still suppressive and you will need a full PCT. It is not a big gainer and 50mg/ed for 6 weeks is a normal cycle.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    It's something you must get used to if you want to even consider AAS. There is not safe way around injections. You get used to it and actually come to look forward to your next pin. You already look forward to soreness of you next leg workout and injections are nothing compared to that kind of pain.
    Pretty much this. If I’ve had any pip from my glute/quad injections, I’ve not noticed it, due to being perpetually sore from squats and deads for a couple of years now.

Help me put a plan for that?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The only oral only cycle I would run is Anavar. It is the mildest steroid out there but it is still suppressive and you will need a full PCT. It is not a big gainer and 50mg/ed for 6 weeks is a normal cycle.
    Okay can you help me setup a plan for that. Would 50 days 30mg twice a day work? Can you point me to directions of names or articles on a good PCT? Would clomos work?

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Okay can you help me setup a plan for that. Would 50 days 30mg twice a day work? Can you point me to directions of names or articles on a good PCT? Would clomos work?
    Don’t do this, its like he said not a big gainer. So quite frankly its a waste of time for the health risk your taking. And probably more expensive than what you should do(Test only first cycle). Once you pin you will laugh at how you thought it was going to hurt or be a big deal.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What the hell is Clomos?

skinnymart is offline New Member
    I feel you bro. I am also afraid of needles thats why im still searching for a good reason why i shouldnt give up my dbol oral cycle. its my 5th day today with blue hearts 40mg/day but im losing my appetite w/ dbol, ��

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Test is the best !

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnymart View Post
    I feel you bro. I am also afraid of needles thats why im still searching for a good reason why i shouldnt give up my dbol oral cycle. its my 5th day today with blue hearts 40mg/day but im losing my appetite w/ dbol, ��
    Loss of appetite is indicative of elevated liver enzymes.

SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A cycle should always be test based. As stated above if you really want to use Steroids you are going to have to conquer your fear of needles. it's illogical to be more afraid of a tiny scratch than fking yourself up with an oral only cycle

@mooseman33 once said to me years ago..... "lift your skirt up and grab your balls"....... that's what you need to do

DuckTheViking is offline Junior Member
    Do you have a buddy that can inject you instead? With a 25G/1" needle in your butt, I bet that with your nervousness you won't even feel the needle! Same needle in your quads and you'll barely feel anything either, though you'll of course see it... you'll be surprised how smooth it goes.

deusromanus is offline New Member
    The "consensus" is 1) to pin test with every cycle; 2) avoid oral only.

Get over your fear of pinning. I did. I did again when I started pinning my quads. Again for delts. The results are worth it.

70rs is offline Associate Member
    Guys pinning ain't shit! Seriously it's not,if ure that worried you can even backload slin pins and use them,also make sure you're taking nac or liv52, some type of support for your liver on orals.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnymart View Post
    Well when your dick stops working you'll have found your reason. Assuming that's important to you!

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    Well when your dick stops working you'll have found your reason. Assuming that's important to you!
    Same explanation I give to people when they won't understand why no test base is needed in a cycle. You'll realize it soon enough lol

Amuuzen is offline Junior Member
    Suggest just diet and train natural over a straight oral (except perhaps Anavar ). There is a good possibility you could shut down and screw up your natural Testosterone with oral only over the long run. It may takes months to recover T levels from the oral as well as elevate your liver enzymes. The usual start would be a trial of Test @ perhaps 200 - 250mg/week for 10 weeks and run proper PCT after then re-evaluate.

Thread Information